Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59906
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47513
pyramider46370
bambino40309
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 01-15-2010, 10:14 AM   #1
ewm76903
Registered Member

Encounters: 5
Default Question about Contacting a Provider

For a long time now, I have seen posts from providers that say no texts or emails accepted.

As far as the texts, I understand that. Texting costs. Also, I am of that generation that thinks a cell phone really is a phone, not a very mini computer.

But, no emails? This I do not understand. For me, using email is convenient, plus I am able to make a decision on whether or not to call the provider.

Of course, this is only my opinion, but I am curious to hear what the providers think on this.
ewm76903 is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 12:07 PM   #2
cash69x
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

I am not a provider of course, but I can say that you have several options to contact besides a text or email. You can contact thru p411 if they have an account or pm on this or any other board. Also thru there personal website. Messages thru p411 and websites are email, but not neccesarily to a private email address.

Old fashion phone message also works.
cash69x is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 12:29 PM   #3
AshleyAshton
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4353
My ECCIE Reviews

Just a personal preference, I dont accept text msgs. Now, if it's an established client whom I've seen..no problem but I prefer the intial contact to come through email; whether via P411, my personal email, a PM here, etc.... Calls are ok too, but if you're a newbie, I will direct you to my website anyway and have you contact me through my booking form and provide all needed screening info.
AshleyAshton is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 12:51 PM   #4
CinfullyUrs
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3230
My ECCIE Reviews

From what I have seen most providers prefer email communication. I know that's my preference. The only providers I have seen that don't care for email are those that advertise on craig's or BP. Perhaps they don't have access to a computer and calling them is the quickest way?? I used to operate that way but since then I have upgraded to a smartphone and has made communication alot easier.

Texting becomes redundant. We get silly text messages like:
Hi
hey
wat up
u free
i think ur hot
Wat u doin?

And no, this is not a conversation. They are examples of single text messages that I have received. I don't have the time to sit there and converse with somebody via text that i don't even know. Once I have screened you or you're a repeat client I am happy to text with you as long as the conversation is not explicit. I find it impossible to set up a date via text unless you're a repeat client.

When you contact a lady via her booking form on her website it let's us know that you're a serious client. It shows us that you have taken the time to view the services and donation requirements so that none of that is ever discussed.

My advice to you is if you really want to see a particular lady: Follow her rules. There is reasoning behind it. You will get a long way with her if you do

Good luck babe!
CinfullyUrs is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 01:41 PM   #5
AshleyAshton
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4353
My ECCIE Reviews

@ cinfullyurs...

You forgot:

what r your rates?
what EXACTLY do you do?

Ridiculous!! I agree that email is the best way to get started!!!
AshleyAshton is offline   Quote