Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59902
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47509
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 08-18-2015, 01:55 PM   #61
okiegirllover
Account Disabled

Ok...Juliette...you've convinced me...come to OK and I will give you my info....

Great advice. thanks.
okiegirllover is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2015, 10:27 PM   #62
Talise Sky
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 311109
Location: OKC and travel to Houston,Dallas, Austin, and San Antonio
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I need to come to dallas. Lol
Talise Sky is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 12:06 PM   #63
Texanbychoice
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyt4u2c View Post
I need to come to dallas. Lol
How about West Texas. LoL
Texanbychoice is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 06:11 AM   #64
Inversion
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad469s View Post
Name- give fake 1
Employer- Make 1 up
Address- Make 1 up
If asked for ID- RUN DON'T WALK, AS FAST AS YOU CAN AWAY FROM THAT PROVIDER. NEVER let them see what you're driving, unless they're an established provider, then still use caution
I can appreciate that provider's want to feel 'safe' but it still looks shady af asking for their client's name well before session. It would be one thing if they were super high class but most of the BP ones shouldn't be so expecting of personal details. To each their own , but, I do agree with your post bro.
Inversion is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 08:45 PM   #65
SweetlyBlended80
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 219560
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Name, email or phone number and website you're a member of with refrences is good enough for me. You're refrences usually answers any questions I have about you.
If I was a John, I wouldn't want to give my whole identify away to someone who could possibly expose me... Just saying
SweetlyBlended80 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 09:23 PM   #66
landon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

I would not give real name, age, address, workplace, etc. certainly if this raises red flag. Its none of their gd business and there are other choices for you - see below. In the past I have even used fake business cards. A throw down phone is a plus. References? WTF is this a job interview? The girls I see would be pissed off......ha ha. Reason for incognito - what if one gets knocked up or husband / BF finds out.....Even my FB page is fake and mainly a project site.

As a strip club hobbyist I have had no problem recruiting strippers for otc, sugar dating relationships, etc. Ditto for women off sugar dating sites and none of those wanted personal or reference info. I am not into doing a different gal every session. Usually like to go with one really good one, very selective and it has to be how I want it. So the ones I normally see don't not ask me for personal info and the idea of giving some provider my personal data is a turn off. What if her pimp or druggie BF decides to rob me some evening?

I realize its realitive on how one enjoys hobbying and if a provider in here is not newbie friendly to you try another. Or better yet go to a strip club / get on a SD site (there they will come to you and no BS about references). I have done a couple of providers off this site and after a few minutes of convo no real serious stuff about references.

Some security advice: If meeting gal sight unseen meet her in notel parking lot to decide even if you want to do her. A drink date with a prospective SB is good but the ones who want fuk wo that usually best ones. Pack some heat (I have brass knucks, mace, knife, and auto pistol) and be ready to leave in hurry. If gal expects u give money to some guy before action get in car and leave she is bad news. Do not leave your pants with wallet in room where your not present like your in bathroom cleaning up. If meeting her at her place and very little furniture and you get uneasy feeling - leave. Pay upfront with new one at own risk - better to leave money on nightstand so she can see it but not grab it and run. If something does not look right like she is real skinny get away - could be a dude, AIDS patient, needle druggie. Go by your rules not theirs. If you talk to her and she seems to have some respiritory problem get away - cb TB, AIDS, etc. If her face looks sorta manly prolly a dude - get away.
landon is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 09:32 PM   #67
landon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inversion View Post
I can appreciate that provider's want to feel 'safe' but it still looks shady af asking for their client's name well before session. It would be one thing if they were super high class but most of the BP ones shouldn't be so expecting of personal details. To each their own , but, I do agree with your post bro.
Agree - I see strippers and women off sugar dating sites never heard of having to give personal stuff out like that - WTF I am not interviewing for job. I have met potential sugar babies for coffee but personal CIA stuff no way.
landon is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 11:54 AM   #68
Simply_me
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 312757
My ECCIE Reviews

As a provider I ask for the information I ask for my safety, of course. I delete information from my phone, if I require a picture, it gets deleted in your presence. If I ask for anything it is because like any of you, I don't want to deal with drama. I hate that is has to be so difficult, but that's the way it has become. I have a career outside of the hobby and prefer not to tarnish my record. I have a family, friends, kids, etc. I don't like to see "newbies" because, frankly, I'm afraid of them. Which one is going to walk thru the door to bust me?? I can only say that if you give any required info to a provider, make sure you sit down and make it clear that you want your information deleted. I would not ever want my phone falling into the wrong hands and to ensure my clients anonymity, I remove all trace of them. I don't like to save numbers specifically for that reason. I wish you luck. Have a fun and safe day all!
Simply_me is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 02:12 PM   #69
crystallicious
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 285596

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inversion View Post
I ask name & age. For one they know your name in which is most likely fake but they know who they are suppose to be talking to so I expect a name , fake or not!! And always my second question is there age and that is because I have kids, oldest being twenty one year old son so I have a age limit of who I would see , I don't want to feel like a pedafiler! Idk that's just me and my two main questions!
crystallicious is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 02:04 PM   #70
maineblame
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default this is the reason im so hesitant about hobbying

I understand security goes both way here but ive been apprehensive about this lifestyle because i dont want any LE run-ins,life to be turned into a holyshit what did i get myself into moment or getting setup by a greedy provider and her thug....

I've been at this for a lil over a month and have only contacted girls with alot of yes reviews and cross referenced the reviewers to make sure they have been hobbying for awhile.
i feel 50/50 my 1st experience will be a good one but man i dont wanna get caught with my dick in my hand

i havent joined p411 as funds are limited as of now(saving for my 1st experience)
but i plan to so i can just use that to keep some privacy....but to touch what a few have suggested i'd feel stupid making up some fake name to tell a provider lol i plan to use my handlename

am i alone in being careful?
maineblame is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 02:16 PM   #71
TJDHOBBIE
Registered Member

I only consider out calls you know your room is safe. She doesn't need to touch the envelope until she is leaving. Know the rules first each have different rules .
Look for newbie friendly and spend at least an hour. Par attention who is at the door.
TJDHOBBIE is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 03:09 PM   #72
maineblame
Valued Poster

is this a safer way to assure no LE cause i chose an outcall?
maineblame is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 11:34 AM   #73
Frog Done
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by maineblame View Post
is this a safer way to assure no LE cause i chose an outcall?
Most Newbie Friendly providers will not do outcalls with newbie for their own safety for the same reasons you are worried about. And with you being new and no history, they have more to worry about. So don't count on them agree to an outcall.
Frog Done is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 11:20 AM   #74
Ashlee Barbie
Account Disabled

User ID: 302780
My ECCIE Reviews

P411 is definitely way to go if u don't want to give info out.
Ashlee Barbie is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 06:44 PM   #75
Adaline
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 323257
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I need to come to Dallas!
Adaline is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women