Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 12-14-2017, 08:06 AM   #31
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Thanks for rebutting that ignorantly willful political amnesia Juliet. The contemporary iteration of the Republican Party is clearly nothing like the one that existed when Abraham Lincoln was alive. Or even decades later during the era of Theodore Roosevelt.

The reality is that many who proclaim "You know Abraham Lincoln was a Republican" probably agree more with sore loser, perpetrator Moore who believes the last time America was "great" was *before* Lincoln himself played a role in abolishing chattel slavery.
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 08:06 AM   #32
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

that's cool LL. we'll see how it plays out, but i think the Orange Clown's days are numbered. that's my story, and I'm sticking with it.

this is a must-read article from Wa-Po that explains, in living color, how the Orange Clown committed nothing less than treason.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...y-true-or-not/
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 08:13 AM   #33
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
^^that's cool LL. we'll see how it plays out. we'll see how it plays out, but i think the Orange Clown's days are numbered. that's my story, and I'm sticking with it.
Not a good "story," but a "story" nonetheless.

If AllWrong couldn't bring down Bill Cosby, she'll have a tough time putting a dent in Trump, who has a lot more experience in litigating than The Jello Man! As for dogs ....

Chihuahuas make a lot of noise, but real Pitbulls don't bark much.

This is one of those "homework assignments" the "Pitbull" will eat:

LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 01:51 PM   #34
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by TryWeakly View Post
A class .... one class? Now you're the resident "go to" guy regarding legal issues?

GTFOH
TW, Discovery rules are law 101. if you don't know that, you won't even pass the bar, never mind teach the course.

There were 3 law profs in the Hilton College, 2 full time n 1 adjunct. i was the adjunct-low man on the totem pole. lol.

Trump is in deep doodoo btw, imho.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 03:22 PM   #35
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
TW, Discovery rules are law 101. if you don't know that, you won't even pass the bar, never mind teach the course.

There were 3 law profs in the Hilton College, 2 full time n 1 adjunct. i was the adjunct-low man on the totem pole. lol.

Trump is in deep doodoo btw, imho.
So you were teach the "Discovery rules" at the Hotel School in that 3 hour class .... ? Which class did you teach while they other two "full time" "law profs" were teaching that one class per semester on "Hotel law"? If you're gonna talk the walk, you gotta walk it first.

PX ... please?

Aside from being "not so smart" after all!

https://www.uh.edu/hilton-college/Co...lty-Directory/
Old 12-14-2017, 05:07 PM   #36
pxmcc
BANNED

LL both of my full-time colleagues are included in the link you posted. if you dig a bit, you can figure out which ones they are. I'll address your other questions later tonite.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 04:52 AM   #37
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Aside from being "not so smart" after all!
Quote:
LL both of my full-time colleagues are included in the link you posted. ...
.. your "colleagues"?

Weren't you touting your "expertise" to "evaluate" the viability of the AllWrong lawsuit filed against Trump?

#1: Have you seen the pleadings? #2: Have you seen any of the admissible evidence to support the pleadings?

Other than a lot of bloviating, breast beating, and self-attention the only thing I've seen is this:

I keep looking for the New York state court judge's ruling on whether AllWrong can proceed, especially after seeing she failed against "The Jello Man" and her press conferences made that one sound like a slam-dunk!

Kinda like you're doing, but she knew the pleadings AND THE ADMISSIBLE EVIDENCE.
Old 12-15-2017, 09:09 AM   #38
pxmcc
BANNED

LL i'm not gonna troll you if that's what you're hoping. we can disagree without disrespecting each other.

Course Trump will file a MSJ. Imma stick my neck out here and predict that all his pre-trial dismissal motions will fail. If Trump actually gets stuck in legit discovery, he's fucked imo. Way too many accusers saying essentially the same thing: he committed sexual battery on multiple occasions. You can disagree with me, but if I'm wrong after the fact, I'll stand up and admit it. Hopefully, you'd do the same..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 11:14 AM   #39
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
LL i'm not gonna troll you if that's what you're hoping. we can disagree without disrespecting each other.
I don't predict the outcome of lawsuits, even ones with which I have an intimate knowledge, and with all due respect anyone that pretends they can is a fool and is simply bloviating to impress.

That's not "trolling" .. that is addressing your anemic boast of your credentials to evaluate a lawsuit you know nothing about based on being an adjunct INSTRUCTOR at at hotel school instead of a real law professor 2-3 blocks away on the same campus.

And you all but out the full time profs there on Eccie by identifying them as faculty members and yourself to add credence to your alleged qualifications to evaluate unseen lawsuits, then drag other hobbyists on here to bolster their assessment of you as qualified to make the evaluation!

And to add insult to our own injury you start "lecturing" on "discovery 101" bullshit. Otherwise, have a nice day, unless you want to continue and then I'll start addressing some of the real substance you toss out to look knowledgeable....using "alphabet soup" in a pretend effort to appear "expert"!
Old 12-15-2017, 02:25 PM   #40
pxmcc
BANNED

^^okay sure, whatever you say.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 02:28 PM   #41
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

ouch
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 02:33 PM   #42
pxmcc
BANNED

^^LL is tryin to start shit, and that's all, so I'm not gonna engage, sorry.

i stand by all of my predictions. whoever is wrong should stand up and eat crow when the time comes. i will, but will he? that is the question.

and yes, as he and I both stated, i was the low man on the totem pole. i never said otherwise.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 03:03 PM   #43
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

To the tune of These are a few of my favorite things.

Rape, battery and sexual assault
butt fucking hookers while drinking a malt
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 03:27 PM   #44
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
^^LL is tryin to start shit, ...

whoever is wrong should stand up and eat crow when the time comes. i will, but will he? that is the question.
If you are addressing me with having a "prediction," ...

...... that is a lie! You seem more and more like WTF! Birds of a feather?

I never predicted the outcome of any lawsuit in my life!

Just because you want to be a "fool" ...

..... don't drag others in with you!
Old 12-15-2017, 04:03 PM   #45
pxmcc
BANNED

^^LL, i thought you were cool. looks like i was mistaken. smdh. (i can no longer vouch for you to Nicollette. you are rude and do not play well with others, imo. i now see what WTF was talking about. And Lucas McCain fucked you so hard your ass never felt the same after. lol.)

do you or don't you think Trump's day of reckoning for sexual battery is nigh? i say it is. tell us what you think, or you're not only a troll, you're also a pussy..
pxmcc is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women