Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70408
biomed160545
Yssup Rider59915
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47532
pyramider46370
bambino40314
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35351
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-10-2010, 11:51 PM   #61
Andrea Davis
Seductive Concierge

User ID: 5808
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok, Just FYI... HAITIANS are not Black!!!! Thats the one thing I hate in this hobby. I am Dominican and Haitian. I have a different skin tone due to the mixture. And when someone calls me Black they automatically get on my DNS List. Haitians may be darker complected but still not BLACK!

xoxo Andy
Old 10-11-2010, 01:05 AM   #62
Humpty Dumpty
BANNED

Location: HEB parking lot on east 41st in Austin taking a crap
Encounters: 3
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea Davis View Post
Ok, Just FYI... HAITIANS are not Black!!!! Thats the one thing I hate in this hobby. I am Dominican and Haitian. I have a different skin tone due to the mixture. And when someone calls me Black they automatically get on my DNS List. Haitians may be darker complected but still not BLACK!

xoxo Andy

Interesting. Can you explain more about this? I was always under the impression that Dominican ladies do not think of themselves as black, but Haitians? Come on. Explain please.

I would love to creampie a nice Dominican lady!
Old 10-11-2010, 10:12 AM   #63
TxToast
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Actually I think your doing a great service by letting your wishes be known. That way any provider with an ounce of common sense can avoid you. The issue isn't BBFS (IMO) it's the context. Does it happen sure, normally between two folks with a long history and a lot of chemistry. There does come a point where a "professional" relastionship can have a lot of history and chemistry....but BBFS as a "normal" undertaking....bad business for all...
Old 10-11-2010, 11:35 AM   #64
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea Davis View Post

xoxo Andy

Why would calling you black be such an issue? All the Haitians I've ever known, and living in Denver there is a big population of them, were black.. So what you consider your ethnicity to be is purely personal choice, but it shouldn't be an insult for someone to call you black. Not like Haitians have the best reputation as a culture, but I wouldn't be offended if someone told me I looked Haitian. BTW, you look black. Sorry
Old 10-11-2010, 12:04 PM   #65
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxury daphne View Post
Why would calling you black be such an issue? All the Haitians I've ever known, and living in Denver there is a big population of them, were black.. So what you consider your ethnicity to be is purely personal choice, but it shouldn't be an insult for someone to call you black. Not like Haitians have the best reputation as a culture, but I wouldn't be offended if someone told me I looked Haitian. BTW, you look black. Sorry

You can just ask her what her US driver's license has on it. I am sure she wasn't arguing the point down at the DMV. She just took the license and left............

You can go to DR/Costa Rico and Puerto Rico and get that same argument and point of view from many people that look just like her. Makes you wonder the effects of self hatred can have on a vast group of people.
Old 10-11-2010, 12:46 PM   #66
Shackleton
Account Disabled

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE View Post
You can just ask her what her US driver's license has on it. I am sure she wasn't arguing the point down at the DMV. She just took the license and left............
TDLs do not list race. I don't remember if listing race was part of the application or renewal, so perhaps the DMV does have race listed somewhere in their records, but it's not on your driver's license.
Old 10-11-2010, 12:53 PM   #67
Shackleton
Account Disabled

Encounters: 24

Oops . . . double post.
Old 10-11-2010, 03:06 PM   #68
Cece Sinclaire
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 8199
My ECCIE Reviews

While I am 100% against people participating in BBFS activities, I can't stop you.

However, has anyone here thought about pregnancy?

There are 2 HUGE reasons why I like to use condoms.

1.) I don't want to get HIV.
2.) I don't want to get pregnant!

There are many providers who are 'not' on birth control. Have you ever thought about that while you are BBFS'ing?

Just as you can lie (or not) about being clean, she can also lie to you about being on a birth control method.

No thanks!

I do not do BBFS but I still get STD testing done every 30 days, just to keep my mind at ease.

Everyone, regardless if you're covering up or not, should get that done to keep everyone safe here.

So while you have been BBFS'ing to your hearts content and still have not contracted HIV yet...it only takes that one time. More than likely, you will get something from a provider who doesn't know herself that she is infected.

Look at it this way. You get HIV and you'll NEVER be able to BBFS again. Not your wife, not your girlfriend, not any providers. Why in the world would you want to take that risk?

I think you'd be better off settling down with a girlfriend or wife whom you can BB with all you want.

BBFS has no place in the 'hobby'. IMHO.

And to all of the providers who give in to these guys who want to BBFS?! I have some not so nice words for you. I do NOT take kindly to ladies in the business who put MY LIFE at risk unnecessarily. Because you know what? Condoms sometimes do break.

BBFS'ing providers and clients both need to be called out and completely banished from the hobby. I don't want you people here.

It's harsh but it's true.

Not all STD's are curable.
Old 10-11-2010, 03:51 PM   #69
Sensia
Account Disabled

User ID: 6814
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humpty Dumpty View Post
If you have not already noticed, I like to do the Humpty Dance rather than the lame-ass Safety Dance. This has resulted in quite a bit of negative backlash against me, even in threads that have nothing to do with sex(read "what do yall do for a living" in the Diamonds and Tuxedos forum).

I do not allow myself to be baited into arguments and insult exchanges. I am here to exchange info, not to cause problems. It seems many people are brainwashed by the hypochondriac media, and are quick to tell me bullshit about STDs they learned in their freshman biology class, or even worse, the lies they learned in 6th grade sex education.

I am HIV negative. I have been vaccinated for Hepatitis B. Yeah, I caught chlamydia once. So what. So many people here do not seem to understand that its curable. I get tested all the time, its part of my job. I am not putting myself or anyone else in danger. I am respectful to the ladies I meet even though I am cheap.

I believe others should be respectful to me and not make bigoted remarks about my sexual preferences and not derail threads to insult me. If it wasn't for bareback fucking, I don't think any of us would be here right now. Many men here have sent private messages supporting me and saying they do the same, but are afraid to admit what they do for fear of being bullied and put on alert like me. I say barebackers should not be afraid and to come out of the closet. I will not "out" these people, nor the providers who I recognized from their showcases, its their decision. But we should not cower or be ashamed because we enjoy sex the way God intended.

Are you for real? Seriously..

STD's are at epidemic levels in other countries and among minorities because of lack of education, and not having access to medical care. In this country there is a rise in STD's. You talk so cavalierly about STD's and make statements here that is simply not true. Chlamydia and trichomoniasis, genital warts, herpes, HIV, syphilis, gonorrhea, these are all not to be taken lightly. Not to mention many others I have yet listed. Women are at far greater risk because they have more mucosal membranous tissue exposed, and they can catch these diseases far more easily than a man. The affects of these diseases have greater repercussions for women. I can't believe you would advocate unsafe sex. You really need to have your head examined.

Read the CDC reports online, look at the facts. If you continue to practice unsafe sex then that is your choice, but IT WILL catch up with you.

I sure as hell hope you aren't trying to pressure women in this hobby to practice bare backing. Hopefully enough ladies on this board will read this post, and put you on their DNS list.
Old 10-11-2010, 04:24 PM   #70
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

I love seeing everyone agreeing on this subject, but lets take the following into consideration:

1. He made this post to ruffle everyone's feathers and he did a good job.

2. Your race doesn't matter, anyone can contract AIDS/HIV/Herpes, etc. Disease's know no age, race or gender nor does it care how much money you make. Just because you look good, doesn't mean your totally healthy.

3. We providers have put him on every DNS list known, but he won't give up his handle on here to you when making an appointment. Chances are, he's already seen some of you and if you didn't give him what he wanted, he moved on. He'll find what he wants, he'll lie about his name, he'll play the game until it comes to an end.

4. Karma's a bitch. None of us want to wish him or others harm/ill will, but life will catch up to him eventually. You can play the odds only so long before it comes to an end.

5. STOP feeding the troll. Everyone is pretty much now repeating what others have said and its not making a bit of difference to him. All its doing is allowing him to continue his rants. Let him live his life. As long as YOUR life is happy, you're safe and you're healthy is all that counts no?

6. The only good thing that this thread has done is to remind everyone to stay safe, only provide services that you're comfortable with and have your check ups done.

Stay safe everyone!!
Old 10-11-2010, 08:30 PM   #71
squirrel
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Humpty,
I just wanna let you know about risk. Probability & consequence! You already know the consequence of getting an STD pick one. When you do BBFS every time the probability that you will get an STD goes up. If you get an STD that you can get rid of the consequence is still low but the probability of getting HIV will only go up. You going out and searching for BBFS puts you at a even higher probability you are not the only one that they would do that for. You probably have your own angle at looking at it but if you do the math every one is right. It will catch up to you! the Consequence multiplied by the Probability equals the Risk that you are taking.
Old 10-11-2010, 08:41 PM   #72
Humpty Dumpty
BANNED

Location: HEB parking lot on east 41st in Austin taking a crap
Encounters: 3

You folks are completely missing the point. I know about the existence of STDs. You are not saying anything that I have not already heard in my 6th grade sex ed class. About probability, I have fucked hundreds of providers bareback. Maybe my college degree prevented me from getting AIDS? Get real.

Ms Elena, race is not a factor? Tell that to the people of Africa, Haiti, and the American blacks. It takes a bit more than being uneducated to catch AIDS. As I mentioned, certain races are more susceptible to certain illnesses based on genetics.

I said this earlier in the thread. Why is it OK to state that blacks have higher rates of sickle cell anemia and whites have higher rates of skin cancer, but morally wrong to point out that blacks have AIDS at an astronomically higher rate than any other races?

I can imagine our distant ancestors arguing about similar stuff.

My ancestors: The Earth is round, and the Earth revolves around the Sun.

Your ancestors: You are SOOOOOOO ignorant! The earth is flat, and everyone knows the entire universe revolves around the Earth. You are one uneducated fool! Take him to the guillotine!

Who needs science when we have political correctness?
Old 10-11-2010, 09:27 PM   #73
Sexxy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 43947

Humpty Dumpty you've seem to have left your logic on the side of the wall...

Saints you are so statistically anal tell us why both the United States and Europe

both have The Cure for Aids patented with little word spoken of it?

Be careful of you answer because Ill start posting links to these statistics....

Your rant seems more like a plea for someone to concur with you that bareback rodeo is the best thang smoking...

You may howsoever be likened to those of us who eventually ascertain consciousness "the hard way"....

Good Luck

and please leave me off your "just can't miss list"...

Cece
Old 10-11-2010, 09:51 PM   #74
squirrel
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

http://www.actoronto.org/home.nsf/pa...aidsstatsworld
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV/AID..._United_States
http://www.avert.org/usa-race-age.htm
Old 10-11-2010, 10:45 PM   #75
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76