Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59832
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40273
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 02-19-2020, 07:03 PM   #166
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA LORD TRUMP

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
The facts say so.

How much of the 23 Trillion dollar debt do you think has been caused by Social Security?....if the program is in the red like you and lustynuts think.

i never said shit about social security being part of the debt or that it's in the red. and you still haven't said what part of the debt is the bad part and what is the good part.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2020, 07:34 PM   #167
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Yes that was lustyLaffer hollering about SS being in the red.

Good job Wacko!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2020, 07:47 PM   #168
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA LORD TRUMP

Quote:
Yes that was lustyLaffer hollering about SS being in the red.

Good job Wacko!

still waiting for yous to state which part of the debt is the bad part and which is the good part.
Old 02-20-2020, 02:52 AM   #169
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
That is because you didn't pay enough in you fucking moron! We're living longer....it should have been adjusted years ago you cheap bastard. Again , How much has SS contributed to the National Debt? You know less than your butt buddy lustylaffer.

Once it was determined that the birth rate has declined, they should have changed the formula that was used when the law was first implemented. It's not a good idea to wait until 2035 to put in a fix.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 05:01 AM   #170
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
If you understood how the laws of SS are set up you'd understand that under current law....SS under current law....will not operate in the red you nincompoop.

Fucking lustyLaffer posting about yet another subject he knows nothing about. SS is not a business. A business can not make you give them your money.

But the biggest point you fucking ignorant ass morons seem not to understand is that SS has not added a dime to our current debt. And under current law...will never do so.
Wow! Your stupidity is surpassed only by your arrogance. You expound on subjects like economics and elementary accounting as if you are educated and informed, when it's obvious to everyone you're just a fucking Cougar High dropout. You think if you yell loudly enough and intersperse your ignorant comments with insults, somebody might be snookered into believing you actually know what you're talking about.

And this is really simple. I mean, it's something even a simple-minded simpleton like you should be able to wrap your pea brain around. Or maybe it's just TOO simple.

REVENUES MINUS EXPENSES = SURPLUS OR DEFICIT.

That's a simple equation that applies whether you are a business, a nonprofit, a government agency, or a builder of Houston slum houses. If you sell ten hovels for $20k apiece after spending $25k to build each one this year, then you'll wind up IN THE RED by $50k for 2020. The fact that you had to raid your mommy's trust fund to cover that deficit doesn't mean you can lie and tell your friends you wound up "in the black". Withdrawals from reserves or mommy's trust fund do not count as current revenues.

Get it, dickhead? Now don't double down on stupid again, unless you're just trolling for trouble, in which case I will probably ignore you.

We already had a lengthy convo on SS a few years ago (regarding interest earned on the reserve funds). I find it hard to believe your grasp of the subject since then has regressed so drastically, unless you've become completely senile.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 06:48 AM   #171
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post

Wow! Your stupidity is surpassed only by your arrogance. You expound on subjects like economics and elementary accounting as if you are educated and informed, when it's obvious to everyone you're just a fucking Cougar High dropout. You think if you yell loudly enough and intersperse your ignorant comments with insults, somebody might be snookered into believing you actually know what you're talking about.

And this is really simple. I mean, it's something even a simple-minded simpleton like you should be able to wrap your pea brain around. Or maybe it's just TOO simple.

That's a simple equation that applies whether you are a business, a nonprofit, a government agency, or a builder of Houston slum houses. If you sell ten hovels for $20k apiece after spending $25k to build each one this year, then you'll wind up IN THE RED by $50k for 2020. The fact that you had to raid your mommy's trust fund to cover that deficit doesn't mean you can lie and tell your friends you wound up "in the black". Withdrawals from reserves or mommy's trust fund do not count as current revenues.

Get it, dickhead? Now don't double down on stupid again, unless you're just trolling for trouble, in which case I will probably ignore you.

We already had a lengthy convo on SS a few years ago (regarding interest earned on the reserve funds). I find it hard to believe your grasp of the subject since then has regressed so drastically, unless you've become completely senile.
His penile is senile too. It doesn’t respond to naked women.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 08:45 AM   #172
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
A senile penile! You got that right!

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 08:55 AM   #173
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
reminds me of a time I was in san francisco, it was a number of years ago

left the hotel to work out at the original gold's gym

there I was bench pressing and across the expanse with her back to me was a divine looking figure with a medium bob hair cut in tight girly shorts with a first class rear end

never crossed my mind for a second the person wasn't a great looking girl

the person finally turned around, and yeah you know, it was a guy, and across his t-shirt was emblazoned" I love me some wtf"

well im taking poetic license with the t-shirt, but you get the point and wtf has had the point several times
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 09:09 AM   #174
oeb11
Valued Poster

Hilarious, NGIT!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 09:09 AM   #175
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
.That's a simple equation that applies whether you are a business, a nonprofit, a government agency, or a builder of Houston slum houses.

You still do not understand the purpose of SS is not to make money. Thus you black/red is irrelevant. What part of that don't you understand. It pays for itself and raids no other government coffers.

Furthermore....it is not raiding someone else trust....it is taking from their own. That can hardly classified as raiding.

When bambino is jacking off....do you claim credit for that? Do you say bambino jackoff session got raided by me, lustylaffer?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 09:10 AM   #176
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
You still do not understand the purpose of SS is not to make money. Thus you black/red is irrelevant. What part of that don't you understand. It pays for itself and raids no other government coffers.

Furthermore....it is not raiding someone else trust....it is taking from their own. That can hardly classified as raiding.

When bambino is jacking off....do you claim credit for that? Do you say bambino jackoff session got raided by me, lustylaffer?

You’re a weird mother fucker, and stupid.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 10:03 AM   #177
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You’re a weird mother fucker, and stupid.
You're a stupid mother fucker and weird.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 10:05 AM   #178
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
reminds me of a time I was in san francisco, it was a number of years ago

left the hotel to work out at the original gold's gym

there I was bench pressing and across the expanse with her back to me was a divine looking figure with a medium bob hair cut in tight girly shorts with a first class rear end

never crossed my mind for a second the person wasn't a great looking girl

the person finally turned around, and yeah you know, it was a guy, and across his t-shirt was emblazoned" I love me some wtf"

well im taking poetic license with the t-shirt, but you get the point and wtf has had the point several times
Sounds like you been having homoerotic dreams about me.

You can join the circle jerk of lusty, bambam and a few others I suppose. I can't help ya with that.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 10:19 AM   #179
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

. The fact that you had to raid your mommy's trust fund to cover that deficit doesn't mean you can lie and tell your friends you wound up "in the black". Withdrawals from reserves or mommy's trust fund do not count as current revenues.

Retirees raid their 401k all the time.

Except they do not call it a raid and they are not taking money from another person.

Just like SS is not raiding any accounts other than their own. That is not a raid. That is not other government agencies money.

Kinda hard to plan on saving money because of retirement and then having assholes like you calling it a raid.

No wonder the country is having such trouble with this with morons like you spreading bs
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 10:26 AM   #180
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA LORD TRUMP

Quote:
Retirees raid their 401k all the time.

Except they do not call it a raid and they are not taking money from another person.

Just like SS is not raiding any accounts other than their own. That is not a raid. That is not other government agencies money.

Kinda hard to plan on saving money because of retirement and then having assholes like you calling it a raid.

No wonder the country is having such trouble with this with morons like you spreading bs

retirees spend their 401k investments to live on. if you want to call that raiding well if yous say so

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women