Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452909
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47489
pyramider46370
bambino40302
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 04-15-2016, 04:11 PM   #1
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Default High prices and lack of reviews

Just wondering if there is a connection with some women requesting no reviews and the higher prices they charge. I for one can not afford $400 or $500 an hour. I would like both the ladies and gents to speak on this. The lack of reviews indicates that the money does not make for better performance .
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 08:16 PM   #2
bigdon71
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

I've noticed girls coming into the scene asking for higher than average prices before they get any reviews. The problem won't stop because guys are paying those rates. Until they stop, it will not go down.
bigdon71 is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 09:56 PM   #3
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

Tucson, I thought you "retired"? Can't stay away?

There are plenty of well reviewed, reasonably priced providers in Texas.
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 12:44 AM   #4
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Default Me retire?

Nic
I thought about it but decided I was having so much fun I would continue. On the other hand five ladies I have had fun with have retired> Maybe I am running them off. You and I have never been together and I regret that.
Old 04-18-2016, 01:47 AM   #5
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Hobby related, moved to proper forum
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 07:52 PM   #6
stephania ricci
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 294768
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucson View Post
Just wondering if there is a connection with some women requesting no reviews and the higher prices they charge. I for one can not afford $400 or $500 an hour. I would like both the ladies and gents to speak on this. The lack of reviews indicates that the money does not make for better performance .
What I find is that the gentleman that can afford $400-$500 pr hr generally do not even bother looking at reviews, but for some reason guys paying $300 pr hr really prefer having reviews - go figure lol. I do have TER reviews (I have tried to get reviews put on this site in the past from 2 different guys but for some reason in each instance they didn't go thru which is weird lol), because sometimes I get business from them but if I took down my TER profile, it would not affect my business. If you have a more open website where you are interacting with men (via comments or even a chat box), they feel very comfortable with you and get to know you better and develop more trust. Also cops are not going to have a website so there is reassurance the lady is not a cop lol.

If a lady has an extensive website like I do with videos, blog posts and even a trust guarantee, most men do not need reviews to feel comfortable. I mean this is what I have discovered when I ask my clients how they found me, they rarely say from a review.

If more ladies did videos and even blogs and twitter feeds, they could bypass reviews - which can sometimes in my opinon be a little too revealing about what is going on and most guys prefer privacy, esp the wealthier ones. Videos unlike pictures cannot be photoshopped and that is why ladies with videos get more business than ladies without. Plus in videos you can talk and they can hear your voice

The other day I was making my green smoothie and I pulled out my cell and recorded a quick video of what I was putting in it and put it on my website. It was really fun and guys love personal interaction like this and you don't really need reviews when you do this.

Any provider can pull out her cell and record a quick: "hey how are you sexy - would love to see you" and it would show how she looks and sounds and give the guy more confidence that there will be no bait and switch (really big in this industry unfortunately)

There is so much you can do in videos that you cannot do in pictures. I was even at the gym a week ago and had a guy do a quick video of me working out and put it on my twitter feed. Again it was fun, easy and guys could see me working out lol
stephania ricci is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 09:27 PM   #7
SneakyCancer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Anything over $5 and I want a review......call me eBay and Amazon ....but I want to know the full story before I buy.....but high dollar.....heck no
SneakyCancer is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 10:47 AM   #8
joesmo888
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

its called TOFTT

I have done it once, and will never do it again!

I always do my homework, and if I cannot find any info I move on or wait for someone else to TOFTT

I noticed on eccie though that most guys give yes reviews, even for a mediocre time.. and ones that don't have a good time do not give reviews. this makes it risky if I see only a few reviews
joesmo888 is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 11:43 AM   #9
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 119

Reviews are just as much a part of this website as the Coed, Political, Private, Ads and other forums here...this is an Information Exchange site. There are 5 Review forums here and I can only speculate why a Provider does not want to be reviewed: She thinks it will hurt her business (a la a shitty review.) Guys will lie about her looks, Activities, etc.

Ladies, am I missing something here? Is discretion a part of it? There's nothing preventing a client writing a review, regardless of the Provider's wishes. You may never see her again, even if it's a favorable one but...I need more 3rd party Intel than your honest pics on your Showcase to help me decide if I'm gonna see ya. 😊
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 01:35 PM   #10
Mina Harker
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 311960
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolongus View Post
Is discretion a part of it?
For me, personally, discretion is definitely a part of it. I'm a full time student, with a solid plan for the future, and immediate and extended family just about everywhere. Keeping a low profile (i.e., not having pages of reviews with worryingly explicit details) is high on my list of priorities while I indulge in this hobby.

As for why the ladies with the higher donations have little to no reviews, I think a big part of it for the ladies is staying out of trouble. While I can only guess at the gentlemen's reasoning, I imagine they would prefer not to chance others discovering they enjoy the fun and games of certain extra-curriculars. Which means having little or no presence on hobby boards like this.

If my theory is correct, it would create a sort of self sustaining silence. The ladies do not ask for reviews, the gentlemen do not have the presence to give them reviews. All is kept quiet and fairly UTR. After I get my master's degree, I would like very much to attempt to get my feet wet in this sort of arrangement.
Mina Harker is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 03:18 PM   #11
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolongus View Post
Reviews are just as much a part of this website as the Coed, Political, Private, Ads and other forums here...this is an Information Exchange site. There are 5 Review forums here and I can only speculate why a Provider does not want to be reviewed: She thinks it will hurt her business (a la a shitty review.) Guys will lie about her looks, Activities, etc.

Ladies, am I missing something here? Is discretion a part of it? There's nothing preventing a client writing a review, regardless of the Provider's wishes. You may never see her again, even if it's a favorable one but...I need more 3rd party Intel than your honest pics on your Showcase to help me decide if I'm gonna see ya. 😊
Most of us want to know what we will be paying for before we commit to it, but reviews are only one way. Long before there were on life ne reviews there were word of mouth/vouching options. The big difference is that those are much much smaller circles. But the still exist for those who have much greater discretion issues, and who want to be auite certai. That their date for the evening will not be recognized by others because her photo is on line.

In those circles prices add a zero, and written reviews are a very big hit to business.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 03:22 PM   #12
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Default Mina

Do you realize that the day you retire that all of the reviews about you disappear? Several of the ladies I have been with that retired no longer show on ECCIE. Not even your handle appears in my reviews. I still think the number of reviews show them but the review and her name are gone.
Old 04-20-2016, 04:03 PM   #13
Flirtatousfemalefan
Gaining Momentum

Lightbulb Working Class Participants

Stephania, think about it, because those 300 per hour guys are in the know and they have an idea of what they want in a session, they are going to read reviews more closely and look at the scores of the women. They are going to be more selective and they will have thoroughly researched the provider before they would have seen her. When you are an upper middle class participant you tend to shop on impulse. Therefore your guys aren't the astute hobbyist that the 300 dollar an hour shopper would be . I am also thinking that reason that you can take down your TER reviews is because you have a strong following and a lot of regular customers who do see you regularly. So with your book of business, you do have enough revenue coming in so that you don't need that particular advertising arm anymore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephania ricci View Post
What I find is that the gentleman that can afford $400-$500 pr hr generally do not even bother looking at reviews, but for some reason guys paying $300 pr hr really prefer having reviews - go figure lol. I do have TER reviews (I have tried to get reviews put on this site in the past from 2 different guys but for some reason in each instance they didn't go thru which is weird lol), because sometimes I get business from them but if I took down my TER profile, it would not affect my business. If you have a more open website where you are interacting with men (via comments or even a chat box), they feel very comfortable with you and get to know you better and develop more trust. Also cops are not going to have a website so there is reassurance the lady is not a cop lol.

If a lady has an extensive website like I do with videos, blog posts and even a trust guarantee, most men do not need reviews to feel comfortable. I mean this is what I have discovered when I ask my clients how they found me, they rarely say from a review.

If more ladies did videos and even blogs and twitter feeds, they could bypass reviews - which can sometimes in my opinon be a little too revealing about what is going on and most guys prefer privacy, esp the wealthier ones. Videos unlike pictures cannot be photoshopped and that is why ladies with videos get more business than ladies without. Plus in videos you can talk and they can hear your voice

The other day I was making my green smoothie and I pulled out my cell and recorded a quick video of what I was putting in it and put it on my website. It was really fun and guys love personal interaction like this and you don't really need reviews when you do this.

Any provider can pull out her cell and record a quick: "hey how are you sexy - would love to see you" and it would show how she looks and sounds and give the guy more confidence that there will be no bait and switch (really big in this industry unfortunately)

There is so much you can do in videos that you cannot do in pictures. I was even at the gym a week ago and had a guy do a quick video of me working out and put it on my twitter feed. Again it was fun, easy and guys could see me working out lol
Flirtatousfemalefan is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 10:58 PM   #14
Solitaire
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 235014
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucson View Post
Just wondering if there is a connection with some women requesting no reviews and the higher prices they charge.
Yes, there is a connection.

Most of you guys who are on the boards, "hobbyists", are accustomed to "hobby culture"... writing reviews, sharing info, holding out certain expectations, etc.

But what many don't realize is there are many other subcultures that exist with paid companionship. There's a whole group/class of men who will never read or write a review, they gain a somewhat different benefit from our visits, and often add to the envelope rather than attempting to negotiate "best bang for the buck." So it's natural that many women would try to tap into this by raising donations and removing reviews.

Also, many women have experienced the negative side of hobby-culture to such a great extent that the term "hobbyist" is gaining a negative connotation for many of the ladies. Those ladies are seeking to separate themselves from both boards and reviews.

Others yet still, feel that reviews are incriminating.
Solitaire is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 11:48 PM   #15
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

People who make a lot of money DON'T like throwing it away, beyond an occasional splurge. Anyone who doesn't weigh reviews and pics can't be that selective to begin with, I'd surmise. Poor spending habits becomes damaging long term, and nothing's more shameful than someone making a shitload of money with poor spending habits. Reason being, is that karma will catch up to them eventually. Things like getting into massive debt, falling behind on that expensive mortgage and Porsche payments, may lead to job loss. I mean, they got to of making a lot of money point by having good habits. Why would they get sloppy when a little strange is thrown into the mix?

I struggle to envision a guy out there thinking, 'I make $_____ a day, so tossing away $500 an hour on a chick that's not my type is no big deal'.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women