Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Old 12-08-2012, 10:14 PM   #16
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

I saw a girl this week , small A's , not a thing in the world I'd change . She was FINE !
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 12:17 AM   #17
Tatonka
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

It can depend on their condition.
Re: Naturals
Naturals are great in any size as long as they reasonably firm or perky and are still sitting up.
But I have seen some natural breasts that are sagging and thought that they would look better with a set of reasonably sized implants.

Re: MM's.
With a well done set of MM's it should be hard to tell that they have been augmented, they should look firm (but not hard) and perky.
I do not like when a woman gets a ridiculously over sized set of implants that are way too big for her frame.
A poorly done augmentation can look so unnatural that it really does the woman no favors.
In other words MM's are best when they look like naturals and bigger is not always better.

I prefer naturals but a nice set of MM's come in a close second.

BTW: Lola, yours look mighty fine in your pictures.
Tatonka is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 04:10 AM   #18
ozmosys
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
I saw a girl this week , small A's , not a thing in the world I'd change . She was FINE !
Yes, exactly my sentiments. And there are times when our problems seem larger than life, that a guy just craves a big set of boobies to bury his face into.

But just last night, little spinner from out of town, with a cover-girl face, the cutest east coast accent, small A's, and a sweet little ass. And she is like a rock star, on tour no less.

We'd already gone through all the standard positions, and she was sealing the deal with her lips. I asked her to park that beautiful ass a little closer to my face, so she did.

What I hadn't expected was how sweet her little peaches looked hanging from the tree. Great view from that angle. And that's what sent me over the edge.

And on the way out the door, I told her exactly what it was that did it for me. You should have seen her face light up. Priceless.
ozmosys is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 07:17 AM   #19
Squarenot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

[QUOTE=;

BTW: Lola, yours look mighty fine in your pictures.[/QUOTE]

For those of us lucky enough to have seen them, touched them, etc....
They are indeed mighty fine.
Squarenot is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 09:53 AM   #20
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Hmmmm, lots of great thoughts and opinions in this one and it just goes to prove the old adage, beauty is in the eye of the beholder!!

That is most certainly why the creator made many different shapes and sizes and why we were given the ability to reason and learn so we can change the things that we are unhappy with or want to be different in some way either larger or smaller, pointing up or pointing down, round or oval, hard or soft, subtle or obnoxious!!!

As a self professed and well known "boob guy" I certainly have my preferences when they are in a sweater, lacy bra, or a hot little black cocktail dress with a plunging neckline!!! More is better!!! Make no mistake, I love the big "girls"!!!

On the other hand, when they are in my hand or my mouth, I find that I NEVER consider, are these real? Are they too big? Are they too hard? Are they too small? Was the operation a good one? Are they D's, E's, A's, etc?

NAY!! Contrary to popular belief, like blow jobs (hell the worst one I ever had was glorious!), there is no such thing as a "bad" boob!!!

And really, is there such a thing as a "fake" boob?? Can you buy them at Spencer Gift's as a white elephant present?? Not in my humble opinion. Once the implant is in, it is "real" and is a part of the lady and certainly no less than or more than a non augmented breast! I mean really! Does it deserve to be kissed or suckled more or less than a non augmented one??? Should the nipple not be tweaked or teased because it is a little more at attention than another??? Nay, I say, Nay. Boobs are beautiful and they ALL should have all of the attention that they want or desire. I for one make no prejudice where boobs are concerned and pay homage to all types, shapes, and sizes whether natural or enhanced.

So unlike my brothers and sisters who have definite preferences, I personally never met a breast I didn't love!!!!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Spacemtn is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 10:57 AM   #21
spank_my_monkey76
Account Disabled

Encounters: 55

I like em all except for small ones...lol
spank_my_monkey76 is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 02:19 PM   #22
shank00
Registered Member

My preference is two of them, one on each side if possible. In other words, I prefer what nature gave a women. Big or small, nothing is better. Science hasn't improved on that.
shank00 is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 03:00 PM   #23
Fratelli
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Natural or well done manmades are fine with me. More important is a pair of nipples that love being worshipped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by geoou1 View Post
The problem however from what i've noticed (at least for the west coast) is that the girls getting boob jobs tend to over do it which always causes them to look and feel fake. I don't know if the docs talk them into going too big or if it's just a case of trying to get their money's worth.
I've heard plastic surgeons say that the number one complaint of their breast augmentation patients is "I should have gone bigger". So some docs will err on the larger side. Ask for a full C, you are likely to end up with a D - and be happy for it. My problem with enhanced breasts are the ones that look like a bowling ball attached to the chest; they should have a nice slope off of the chest wall.
Fratelli is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 06:40 PM   #24
eddienine
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

I prefer natural large breasts ....although there are some girls with "b" cups that hold themselves well and are definitely sexy ......

NATURAL all the way .....
eddienine is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 06:54 PM   #25
Gentleman
Usually On the road again

Encounters: 29

At home I have the best of both worlds: my wife lost a breast to cancer 22 years ago last week. She has a large natural and a large mm!

Awesome.
Gentleman is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 10:37 PM   #26
guest020313
Account Disabled

User ID: 23313
My ECCIE Reviews

No MM too hard & bimbo looking! * Unless it was a medical need
Natural beauty is best!
guest020313 is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 01:35 AM   #27
Mr Blonde
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Nice naturals are more fun.
MM look better.

So the answer is yes.

But honestly... If u are going to run around with fucked up naturals... U might as well get some MM'S ... but then again... I ha e seen some fucked up MM'S...

So the answer is still yes
Mr Blonde is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 01:38 AM   #28
Mr Blonde
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolutely View Post
No MM too hard & bimbo looking! * Unless it was a medical need
Natural beauty is best!
Wait... What's a bimbo?
Thought I was on the wrong forum for a min
Mr Blonde is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:23 AM   #29
Paven
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3790
My ECCIE Reviews

Naturals, naturally.
Paven is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 11:38 AM   #30
blenderhead
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 17

A good MM job can be better than wonky naturals.. But if they're nice and perky, don't mess with them. Especially not to make them bigger. There are some bad boob jobs out there. Some are rock hard, too far apart, nipples look like they've been pasted back on, and various other issues. But some are very well done.
blenderhead is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women