Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47488
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 06-07-2013, 08:42 AM   #31
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Han View Post
I never lived under Chinese rule. I am from Hong Kong and left before 1997.

FYI, the Japanese were the rapists. What history book were you reading, or more likely, not reading?

You certainly come across as a person who is grossly ignorant. I don't know what is more shocking, your ignorance or your unjustifiable arrogance. Your racism is not shocking.
So you're saying you're not Chinese? You don't own your country's history? Or are you trying to claim that you're a British citizen?

FYI, go back and read my quote. I understand English isn't your first language so the concept of sarcasm is probably foreign and difficult for you to understand.

Arrogance, ignorance, and racism are all descriptors that are just as easily applied to you. Funny how you get your panties all up in a wad when you try and talk shit about Americans and it's pointed out that your people do much worse things.
jbravo_123 is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 08:46 AM   #32
Uncle Han
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbravo_123 View Post
Arrogance, ignorance, and racism are all descriptors that are just as easily applied to you.

Please enlighten me as to what you mean, dipshit.

>
Uncle Han is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 08:59 AM   #33
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Quote:

Please enlighten me as to what you mean, dipshit.

>
Quote:
Me in love with military? I am only recognizing the obvious that great evil exists in the world and you radical whack jobs attack the people who protect you. LOL!

Your military did a great job against terrorists andy terrorist States. Your politicians screwed up by trying to nation build.

You're not paying close attention. Many of the terrorists are educated and not poor. Look at the 19 from 9-11. Educated Saudis.

Major Hassan. Doctor.

Islam is like a cult. These people love death more than you love life.

God you Americans are dumb. Y'all rednecks may not be smart but you got arrogance in spades! LOL!
Pot... meet Kettle... in this case, you can call him yellow though.

Pretty much take your pick... any of your three descriptors applies to you here.
Old 06-07-2013, 09:09 AM   #34
Uncle Han
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbravo_123 View Post
Pot... meet Kettle... in this case, you can call him yellow though.

Pretty much take your pick... any of your three descriptors applies to you here.

How?

Everything in my post was accurate. I proved you wrong and demonstrated that terrorists aren't usually poor and uneducated. I proved you were wrong for being critical of your military rather than your political leaders. I demonstrated that you were wrong to think Muslims could be persuaded by logic rather than might. I proved Americans are dumb by embracing policies which do not work. You being an ignorant inbred redneck is a given.

snick

Uncle Han is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 09:16 AM   #35
timpage
Account Disabled

Put a ball gag in her mouth and she'd be good to go.....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sarah-Palin-talks-about-her-boob-job.jpg (62.6 KB, 50 views)
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 09:20 AM   #36
timpage
Account Disabled

Uncle Han, you remind me of somebody. Have you always been Chinese?
Old 06-07-2013, 09:21 AM   #37
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Quote:

How?

Everything in my post was accurate. I proved you wrong and demonstrated that terrorists aren't usually poor and uneducated. I proved you were wrong for being critical of your military rather than your political leaders. I demonstrated that you were wrong to think Muslims could be persuaded by logic rather than might. I proved Americans are dumb by embracing policies which do not work. You being an ignorant inbred redneck is a given.

snick

How did you prove me wrong about terrorists aren't usually poor and uneducated? You actually showed your gross ignorance in believing that terrorists like Osama Bin Laden are the norm in terrorists. Or do you actually believe the regular suicide bombers in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq, Palestine, etc. are all college educated trust fund babies?

Arrogance? You actually believe problems in our world today can be solved by "might". Yeah where'd you learn that? The elementary school playground? Not to mention that the vast majority of Muslims are not terrorists as you would like to believe (going back to the whole you being an ignoramus thing). History actually shows that skirmish tactics that terrorists use (you know, the very same ones that the American Revolutionaries used) are notoriously difficult to stomp out through sheer military might. Social ills spawn terrorists and it's only through social solutions that long term fixes to the problem can be found.

Finally, racism. Well, your love of derogatory slurs already shows that part to the point where you can't even try and deny being a racist.
Old 06-07-2013, 11:48 AM   #38
timpage
Account Disabled

You know, there is no denying that GOP females are hotter...Palin, Christine O'Donnell, that blonde whackjob whose name escapes me right now but who most republicans profess to find attractive.....which makes sense because they're nuts too. Which is the way it usually works.....no offense to the beauties that inhabit this board.

I wonder why this is? The better looking women are stupid?
Old 06-07-2013, 04:42 PM   #39
Don't Be Daft!
Valued Poster

I couldn't be attracted to a conservative--they are just too daft. Speaking twaddle isn't something that gets me juices roaring. Wonder how James Carville does it??? In the end opposites really don't attract--not long term anyway....
Don't Be Daft! is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 07:19 PM   #40
timpage
Account Disabled

I would bang Palin like a screen door in a hurricane. That having been said, I'm sure if I had to spend more than an hour or two with her before or after, I'd be ready to jump out of a window.
Old 06-07-2013, 07:22 PM   #41
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
I would bang Palin like a screen door in a hurricane. That having been said, I'm sure if I had to spend more than an hour or two with her before or after, I'd be ready to jump out of a window.
Hour or two? Why so long?

Governor Quitter is a "wham, bam, thank you maam," kinda gurl!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 03:22 PM   #42
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default I don't know what her politics were before, but I made her Republican by injection.

Well, I'm in NY and I just spent the morning tapping this ass:

Lithuanian Playmate also called "Sophia". Here is her cover from Playboy Lithuania July 2012:

http://www.pbcovers.com/pbcovers.php...cvr=lt_201207a

In case you're wondering. I'm just bragging, that's all. Go about your business.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 03:29 PM   #43
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

From Lithuanian Playboy:

She has a nice video on YouTube and Vimeo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upsCbTYx_bk

She is a runway model and is 5'11".
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 08:11 PM   #44
JD Barleycorn