Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40281
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 10-10-2017, 12:07 PM   #61
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Keep sucking, M T Brain Socket, that's what hildebeest minions do.
Keep lying I.B.A. lying idiot. That's what conservatives do. So tell me again how I voted for her? Also explain how 93% of all the illegal voters voters in America were in one county. LOL!
There were just under 5 million voters registered out of nearly 10 million residents in Los Angeles county. Your numbers are made up bullshit. Even the Judicial watch does not tell that big of a lie. Fucking Dotard!
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 12:26 PM   #62
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
Keep lying I.B.A. lying idiot. That's what conservatives do. So tell me again how I voted for her? Also explain how 93% of all the illegal voters voters in America were in one county. LOL!
There were just under 5 million voters registered out of nearly 10 million residents in Los Angeles county. Your numbers are made up bullshit. Even the Judicial watch does not tell that big of a lie. Fucking Dotard!

You're the liar, M T Brain Socket. It's obvious by your jackass posts that there was only one candidate who has the same shitty values as you, Mt Brain Socket, and that would be hildebeest. Keep sucking, M T Brain Socket, that's what you lib-retards do.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 09:25 AM   #63
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:

You're the liar, M T Brain Socket. It's obvious by your jackass posts that there was only one candidate who has the same shitty values as you, Mt Brain Socket, and that would be hildebeest. Keep sucking, M T Brain Socket, that's what you lib-retards do.
LOL! So I guess that means I didn't say it. Fucking liar! You act like I said I voted for her then try to spin it around to me agreeing with her as being the same thing. What a fucking moron you have become. As much as you tout you being so smart, you sure fuck up a lot. So when you have something to say that is based on fact you let me know. Getting tired of you basing youR comments on 'how you feel". You have become a snowflake. And once again your numbers about LA county are wrong . Anyone can research it and see you are lying. You like to manipulate facts till they say what you want then to.
Old 10-11-2017, 09:34 AM   #64
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
LOL! So I guess that means I didn't say it. Fucking liar! You act like I said I voted for her then try to spin it around to me agreeing with her as being the same thing. What a fucking moron you have become. As much as you tout you being so smart, you sure fuck up a lot. So when you have something to say that is based on fact you let me know. Getting tired of you basing youR comments on 'how you feel". You have become a snowflake. And once again your numbers about LA county are wrong . Anyone can research it and see you are lying. You like to manipulate facts till they say what you want then to.
Your every post reeks of you being a "#Grubered" hildebeest minon, M T Brain Socket, keep sucking, that's what you do best.
Old 10-11-2017, 10:55 AM   #65
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Your every post reeks of you being a "#Grubered" hildebeest minon, M T Brain Socket, keep sucking, that's what you do best.
MT Fluffer is STILL upset that he can't WK and cheerlead for his HERO seArgent shitburner ! Oh, the humanity ! Mebbe he can " seek solace " in one of the HEB parking lots that LUBE frequents !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 10:55 AM   #66
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Seems like that is your go to reply. Either I am one of your "sniglet" phrases or I misspelled something. Pretty sad that you do not have enough intellect to be more creative. And did I mention you are a liar about LA? Keep lying IBA equivocator (which is phonetically is incorrect), keep lying. LOL!
Old 10-11-2017, 11:20 AM   #67
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
MT Fluffer is STILL upset that he can't WK and cheerlead for his HERO seArgent shitburner ! Oh, the humanity ! Mebbe he can " seek solace " in one of the HEB parking lots that LUBE frequents !
M T Brain Socket is a stupid MoFo. He bragged about his being an expert on the Bible, and then he misspelled the title of one of the books thus revealing to one and all that he is a lying cock-sucker. Then M T Brain Socket bragged about his sphincter being "in tack" -- saddled and bridled -- to be rode by his boyfriend after he had already admitted he is into advancing hildebeest's agenda for degenerate faggotry.

Quote:
Seems like that is your go to reply. Either I am one of your "sniglet" phrases or I misspelled something. Pretty sad that you do not have enough intellect to be more creative. And did I mention you are a liar about LA? Keep lying IBA equivocator (which is phonetically is incorrect), keep lying. LOL!
You reek of hildebeest, M T Brain Socket. Keep sucking, M T Brain Socket.
Old 10-11-2017, 12:17 PM   #68
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Still caterwauling for your long lost lover Luke I see. And by "cheerlead" I assume you mean cheer while Luke has his way you. LOL!
Old 10-11-2017, 12:29 PM   #69
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
M T Brain Socket is a stupid MoFo. He bragged about his being an expert on the Bible, and then he misspelled the title of one of the books thus revealing to one and all that he is a lying cock-sucker. Then M T Brain Socket bragged about his sphincter being "in tack" -- saddled and bridled -- to be rode by his boyfriend after he had already admitted he is into advancing hildebeest's agenda for degenerate faggotry.

You reek of hildebeest, M T Brain Socket. Keep sucking, M T Brain Socket.
LOL you have no shame. You had no comeback for my comment so you went all spellcheck on me. Fucking coward picking apart grammar and never commenting on the subject makes you look small. And then your tagline is a flat out lie on top of that. And If I recall the "in tack" was part of the monkey trick to bring in to light your "homophone" you use when you get youR ass kicked and call youR fellow human centipede segments in to help you.
Old 10-11-2017, 03:37 PM   #70
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Still caterwauling for your long lost lover Luke I see. And by "cheerlead" I assume you mean cheer while Luke has his way you. LOL!
That would be YOUR lover there FLUFFER ! The lack of kissing LUBE's wide ass must be affecting YOUR recollection of FACTS ! In other words, YOUR mind must not be " in tack " ! Plant them TWO-LIPS Fluffer !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 05:15 PM   #71
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
That would be YOUR lover there FLUFFER ! The lack of kissing LUBE's wide ass must be affecting YOUR recollection of FACTS ! In other words, YOUR mind must not be " in tack " ! Plant them TWO-LIPS Fluffer !
I'm sorry, I was not the one that wanted to hook up with him at the HEB that was you. And if your mommy had not called you home you guys could be honeymooning as we speak. So just because he dumped you does no mean I stole him from you. Not that I am attracted to men but if I was I would more than likely go for the more feminine kind, such as yourself. But before you get any ideas we are speaking hypothetically. Didn't you say you would meet Luke at 106? Maybe he misunderstood you. Maybe it wasn't the HEB after all. LOL
Old 10-11-2017, 05:30 PM   #72
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
LOL you have no shame. You had no comeback for my comment so you went all spellcheck on me. Fucking coward picking apart grammar and never commenting on the subject makes you look small. And then your tagline is a flat out lie on top of that. And If I recall the "in tack" was part of the monkey trick to bring in to light your "homophone" you use when you get youR ass kicked and call youR fellow human centipede segments in to help you.
It was your so-called expertise that was picked apart, M T Brain Socket, and you exposed yourself as a lying faggot advancing hildebeest's agenda for more and greater perversity, M T Brain Socket. Keep sucking, M T Brain Socket, that's what you're good at.
Old 10-11-2017, 05:31 PM   #73
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Not that I am attracted to men but if I was I would more than likely go for the more feminine kind...

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 05:34 PM   #74
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
I'm sorry, I am attracted to men the feminine kind, such as Luke. LOL
Your own words Randy...

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 10:13 AM   #75
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Your own words Randy...

LOL! Sorry guys while you may be a bit on the feminine side, the lack of bathing and low IQ disqualifies you. And by the way taking things out of context is pretty childish.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women