Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40281
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 10-13-2017, 02:31 AM   #76
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
LOL! Sorry guys while you may be a bit on the feminine side, the lack of bathing and low IQ disqualifies you. And by the way taking things out of context is pretty childish.
YOU and YOUR HERO LUBE have been caught out in so many LIES, it's funny every time YOU post, FLUFFER ! I haven't been in the forum as much as I used to , and still, the rest of the posters see you for the lying, POS fraud that YOU are, MT Fluffer. Go plant them TWO-LIPS on LUBE'S brown-eye. We all know that's what has YOU upset !!! Pick them dingleberries ! Come out of that closet !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 08:39 AM   #77
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
YOU and YOUR HERO LUBE have been caught out in so many LIES, it's funny every time YOU post, FLUFFER ! I haven't been in the forum as much as I used to , and still, the rest of the posters see you for the lying, POS fraud that YOU are, MT Fluffer. Go plant them TWO-LIPS on LUBE'S brown-eye. We all know that's what has YOU upset !!! Pick them dingleberries ! Come out of that closet !
So tell me where have I lied? And we all know why you have not been on the forum, you are still searching for Luke in every HEB in town. You only post when it pertains to him. Maybe you should head on over to the 106 and find a new "Bear" to play with. Funny how you accuse me of stealing your man when in fact you are the one that stood him up at the HEB not me. I have a question for you, Lusty and IB. Why do you little Sissy boys always hit on Virile guys such as Luke and I? Why don't you draw straws and the loser of you is the top?
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 09:22 AM   #78
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
So tell me where have I lied? And we all know why you have not been on the forum, you are still searching for Luke in every HEB in town. You only post when it pertains to him. Maybe you should head on over to the 106 and find a new "Bear" to play with. Funny how you accuse me of stealing your man when in fact you are the one that stood him up at the HEB not me. I have a question for you, Lusty and IB. Why do you little Sissy boys always hit on Virile guys such as Luke and I? Why don't you draw straws and the loser of you is the top?
Your *expertise* on the definition of 'virile' is as fucked-up as your *expertise* on the Bible, M T Brain Socket. Lubed Wide-ass's corpulent 400 lbs is not the definition of 'virile', M T Brain Socket, it is the very definition of slothful impotence.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 09:54 AM   #79
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
So tell me where have I lied? ... Why do you little Sissy boys always hit on Virile guys such as Luke and I (sic)?
^^^ That's 3 lies right there... We're not "sissy boys". You and Limpdick Luke are anything but "virile". The only person hitting on you is Luke, and vice versa.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 01:17 PM   #80
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Your *expertise* on the definition of 'virile' is as fucked-up as your *expertise* on the Bible, M T Brain Socket. Lubed Wide-ass's corpulent 400 lbs is not the definition of 'virile', M T Brain Socket, it is the very definition of slothful impotence.
I noticed you did not refute being a Sissy boy. And if you knew me you would agree with the Virile comment as well. And while Luke may not be in top form I am sure he could handle you without breaking a sweat. You being a frailer version of a man does not make you worthless, however your disposition does.
Old 10-13-2017, 01:36 PM   #81
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
^^^ That's 3 lies right there... We're not "sissy boys". You and Limpdick Luke are anything but "virile". The only person hitting on you is Luke, and vice versa.
Actually Luke has never mentioned my sex life to me, but you have. It is you that is casting out your desires hoping for a chance to kneel before a man of stature. I hope its not your white guilt driving you to it. You will be disappointment when you see how white I am. I have offered your lover Rey a chance to meet me but he is too big of a sissy to do it. If he ever gets the balls I bet he will tell you I am all I say I am.
Old 10-13-2017, 05:14 PM   #82
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I noticed you did not refute being a Sissy boy. And if you knew me you would agree with the Virile comment as well. And while Luke may not be in top form I am sure he could handle you without breaking a sweat. You being a frailer version of a man does not make you worthless, however your disposition does.
Refuted your veracity, M T Brain Socket. You've established yourself as being a liar; hence, it's not necessary to point-by-point refute anything else you lie about, M T Brain Socket.
Old 10-16-2017, 07:03 AM   #83
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Refuted your veracity, M T Brain Socket. You've established yourself as being a liar; hence, it's not necessary to point-by-point refute anything else you lie about, M T Brain Socket.
You are refuting my veracity because when you wanted to blow me, I said I was tired. I was just trying to spare your feelings. Had it been your daughter I would have been down for it. So tell me if an apostrophe is so elementary, what makes you having trouble spelling youR so difficult? Seems as if only one of us is held to a certain standard of literacy. But you being a conservative, I know part of your mantra is "education is a tool of the Devil" LOL!
Old 10-16-2017, 10:38 AM   #84
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are refuting my veracity because when you wanted to blow me, I said I was tired. I was just trying to spare your feelings. Had it been your daughter I would have been down for it. So tell me if an apostrophe is so elementary, what makes you having trouble spelling youR so difficult? Seems as if only one of us is held to a certain standard of literacy. But you being a conservative, I know part of your mantra is "education is a tool of the Devil" LOL!

You're a lying, dick-sucking lib-retard, M T Brain Socket, and you're so stupid you let your boyfriend put your sphincter "in tack", M T Brain Socket.
Old 10-16-2017, 12:02 PM   #85
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're a lying, dick-sucking lib-retard, M T Brain Socket, and you're so stupid you let your boyfriend put your sphincter "in tack", M T Brain Socket.
You are right. I did let you suck my dick after all. I said I was tired of youR shitty blowjob .
And when I let him put me "in tack", you called your buddies on your "homophone" LOL! You keep playing that grammar card fucking Pedant cocksucker.
I suck at grammar and you, just simply suck!
Old 10-16-2017, 12:07 PM   #86
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are right. I did let you suck my dick after all. I said I was tired of you shitty blowjob .
And when I let him put me "in tack", you called your buddies on your "homophone" LOL! You keep playing that grammar card fucking Pedant cocksucker.
I suck at grammar and you, just simply suck!
You're a fount of delusional lies and misinformation, M T Brain Socket. Keep sucking, M T Brain Socket, that's what lib-retards like you do, and you have already admitted you are all into that agenda, M T Brain Socket.
Old 10-16-2017, 01:48 PM   #87
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're a fount of delusional lies and misinformation, M T Brain Socket. Keep sucking, M T Brain Socket, that's what lib-retards like you do, and you have already admitted you are all into that agenda, M T Brain Socket.
You say the same old tired bullshit every post. Is that all you have? For someone that is always telling us how smart they are you seem to have a limited amount of intellect.
Old 10-16-2017, 03:37 PM   #88
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You say the same old tired bullshit every post. Is that all you have? For someone that is always telling us how smart they are you seem to have a limited amount of intellect.
Already established that you are not a biblical scholar as you lyingly claimed, M T Brain Socket. Also established that you like gagging on the gay pride agenda that puts you in hildebeest's "#Grubered" herd of perverted minions, M T Brain Socket. You also admitted your sphincter is "in tack" for easy riding by your boyfriend, M T Brain Socket. And you fully broadcast for perverseness when you WK for an obese, stolen-valor liar while you denigrate Melania Trump, M T Brain Socket. Keep sucking, M T Brain Socket, that's what you do.
Old 10-18-2017, 02:15 PM   #89
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Quote:
Already established that you are not a biblical scholar as you lyingly claimed, M T Brain Socket. Also established that you like gagging on the gay pride agenda that puts you in hildebeest's "#Grubered" herd of perverted minions, M T Brain Socket. You also admitted your sphincter is "in tack" for easy riding by your boyfriend, M T Brain Socket. And you fully broadcast for perverseness when you WK for an obese, stolen-valor liar while you denigrate Melania Trump, M T Brain Socket. Keep sucking, M T Brain Socket, that's what you do.
Yep the same old bullshit. Nobody gives fuck what you think anymore, the few that answer your "homophone" only do so to fuck with me. They know you are an idiot.
Old 10-18-2017, 02:43 PM   #90
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yep the same old bullshit. Nobody gives fuck what you think anymore, the few that answer your "homophone" only do so to fuck with me. They know you are an idiot.
Keep sucking, M T Brain Socket, that's what you do best.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women