Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 07-27-2016, 11:24 PM   #16
h0neymustard
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

I had an outcall and she starts on about how she's not into it and she has to take care of her kids and how she was being pimped out. I kicked her out.

Another one was when she was drunk and agreed to a certain price. She then sobered up and claimed I stiffed her on money. Sadly she had been to my place for an outcall and remembered. I had protection with me as I gave her what she was "owed".
h0neymustard is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 07:32 AM   #17
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

lol

i love how this thread is proving one of hooker's chief complaints…that dudes can't follow simple instructions.

wouldn't it be funny if this whole thread was just one big screening test?

well played, bella. well played.
john_deere is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 06:36 PM   #18
cool1302
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

I've had a few pre-meet bad experiences. The ones I hate the most is when I get to the location and I'm told that I have to wait an hour because another client showed up first or when they just ignore your texts.
cool1302 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2016, 09:06 AM   #19
Blue Moon Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 164

I will contribute one more, and it is really the only other pre-session mess I can remember.

I arrive and get the room number, go up and the door is left partially open so I can come in. It is one of those 2 room suites so I am in the living room part. She is in the bedroom part with that door still closed. She says "just a minute more." I sit and wait, and wait, and wait until I start feeling uneasy and think about leaving. But you know, you are already there and so you stay.

After almost 15 minutes she comes out fully dressed in jeans and shirt with wet hair and just looks at me for a moment in a strange way, and says "so you are still here?" I say "yeah????" She says come here let me show you something. We go into the bed room part and she has the drapes wide open and we go to the window and she says "tell me what you see." I look out (about on the 4th floor) to all the cars in the parking lot, and say "what am I looking for?"

She says "how about those cops sitting in those cars over there?" I am just seeing a lot of cars and people. Then she says, "I know you are one of them and you are just here to trap me, well, we have not done anything or discussed anything so you should just get out of here, and I am leaving El Paso right now and I am never coming back to this shit hole."

For a moment I think she is just putting me on, then I realize she is not and I start thinking she is BSC. So I walk to the door, go out and leave and never look back. There were no cops anywhere that I saw, and believe me I was looking.

So... about 2 hours later she texts me something like this "OMG, I am so sorry, I just realized that I had you confused with another guy who had been trying to see me. Can you please come back? I will make it up to you. Please." I never replied. Enough for one day.
Blue Moon Man is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2016, 11:14 AM   #20
Zgirl2
Account Disabled

User ID: 342661
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Moon Man View Post

For a moment I think she is just putting me on, then I realize she is not and I start thinking she is BSC.
Sorry, but have a dumb question......

What is BSC????
Zgirl2 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2016, 12:01 PM   #21
JHurt1968
Valued Poster

Encounters: 65

Bat Shit Crazy.
JHurt1968 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2016, 12:23 PM   #22
JHurt1968
Valued Poster

Encounters: 65

A couple of years ago my family threw a huge party for grandpa's 90th birthday. The night before the party I went to go see a travelling provider who was staying in one of the nicer hotels in town. She asked if we could meet in the hotel bar to make sure she was comfortable with me.

So we're sitting in the bar having a drink when I look over and who do I see? My favorite cousin who I hadn't seen in almost 15 years. She married a military guy and has been overseas almost the entire length of her marriage. She sees me then immediately runs over to give me a big hug. She's crying a little, I'm crying a little, her husband is standing there smiling at us, and the provider is just staring at us in shock. Turns out my cousin snuck into town to surprise my grandparents and her folks. The only person in the family that knew about this was my sister.

After the initial shock wore off I realized that I had to make introductions. Worse, I'd sort of forgotten the provider's name. Luckily my cousin introduced herself to the provider. The four of us sat around for about an hour and a half talking and drinking. When my cousin and the provider left to use the bathroom, cousin's husband asked me if they were inadvertently cock blocking me. When I said not really he started grilling me a little about her. I don't remember what I told him but it was enough to get him to stop with the questions.

When the ladies came back to the table, cousin and husband said they were calling it a night then said their goodbyes. Cousin also told me that she had invited the provider to grandpa's party the next night. Again I was left speechless. After my cousin left the provider and I stayed in the bar to finish our drinks. "Normally I'd have to charge you extra for an extended date," she says to me. "But I really like your cousins. They're sweet people." Then she let me know that she'd give me a discount to go to the party with me; $500 for 4 hours. I told her I'd think about it. The session wasn't great because I was so distracted and a little drunk. I really don't remember anything about it except that I couldn't finish.

The next day the provider texted me to ask what time I was picking her up for the party and what kind of gift should she get gramps. I told her it was cancelled and blocked her number.
JHurt1968 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2016, 12:54 PM   #23
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

now that's well told.
john_deere is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2016, 01:00 PM   #24
Blue Moon Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 164

Yes exactly - Bat Shit Crazy
Blue Moon Man is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 05:15 PM   #25
Gaby_Love
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 300119
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You poor guy 😂
Gaby_Love is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 07:36 PM   #26
Twain
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 94

Just read a third of my reviews. I attract crazy.

The most common problem is providers receiving multiple texts in a short period of time from several sources and getting the messages mixed up.They start to become angry when I reply "what do you mean?" Next thing you know I'm blocked ...only to be apologized to later.

Common problem 2.. "Hun will you stop and get some covers?" Followed by "oh and some Hennessy from the liquor store". Then "I smoke whaterevers also"..and as soon as you pull up.. "I haven't eaten all day, can you get a pizza across the street?"...

My caller ID must read "Sap"
Twain is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 08:07 PM   #27
Perfect Playmate
💋 Jessica 💋

User ID: 17706
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

These are great stories... I can't really say I have any crazy prior to appointment stories... I screen the hell out of my new guys... I just get the occasional A-Hole texts from those who don't like my screening but want to see me. It pisses them off so bad that I care about my safety that they just have to express it as rude as they can. Of course that gets them no where but added to my lovely list of blocked a-holes...

Now bad experiences in the hobby after they have arrived, I had my handful years ago, back before I really tightened up on my screening...
Perfect Playmate is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 08:15 PM   #28
Perfect Playmate
💋 Jessica 💋

User ID: 17706
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHurt1968 View Post
A couple of years ago my family threw a huge party for grandpa's 90th birthday. The night before the party I went to go see a travelling provider who was staying in one of the nicer hotels in town. She asked if we could meet in the hotel bar to make sure she was comfortable with me.

So we're sitting in the bar having a drink when I look over and who do I see? My favorite cousin who I hadn't seen in almost 15 years. She married a military guy and has been overseas almost the entire length of her marriage. She sees me then immediately runs over to give me a big hug. She's crying a little, I'm crying a little, her husband is standing there smiling at us, and the provider is just staring at us in shock. Turns out my cousin snuck into town to surprise my grandparents and her folks. The only person in the family that knew about this was my sister.

After the initial shock wore off I realized that I had to make introductions. Worse, I'd sort of forgotten the provider's name. Luckily my cousin introduced herself to the provider. The four of us sat around for about an hour and a half talking and drinking. When my cousin and the provider left to use the bathroom, cousin's husband asked me if they were inadvertently cock blocking me. When I said not really he started grilling me a little about her. I don't remember what I told him but it was enough to get him to stop with the questions.

When the ladies came back to the table, cousin and husband said they were calling it a night then said their goodbyes. Cousin also told me that she had invited the provider to grandpa's party the next night. Again I was left speechless. After my cousin left the provider and I stayed in the bar to finish our drinks. "Normally I'd have to charge you extra for an extended date," she says to me. "But I really like your cousins. They're sweet people." Then she let me know that she'd give me a discount to go to the party with me; $500 for 4 hours. I told her I'd think about it. The session wasn't great because I was so distracted and a little drunk. I really don't remember anything about it except that I couldn't finish.

The next day the provider texted me to ask what time I was picking her up for the party and what kind of gift should she get gramps. I told her it was cancelled and blocked her number.

Can you please unblock my number and come pick up your gramps gift...
Btw. Tell your cousin I said hello, we had an amazing chat about you in the bathroom
Perfect Playmate is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 03:27 PM   #29
saminspring
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

I set up an incall with a sketchy BP girl but I was obviously thinking with the little man. I get to the motel and text her for the room number. Time passes. Then I hear back and she's "in the lobby". Can I front her the money so she can pay for her room? I finally did further background checking to learn she's been hustling guys and ditching once she's got cash in hand. I bolted.
saminspring is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 03:48 PM   #30
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfect Playmate View Post
Can you please unblock my number and come pick up your gramps gift...
Btw. Tell your cousin I said hello, we had an amazing chat about you in the bathroom
With all the stupid BS drama going on in here today, I almost missed this post. Fucking hilarious! The double Sneaktoungue at the end topped it off perfectly! Lmfao!

Nice to see you back posting in our forum Jessica. Your humor and whit has been sorely missed pretty lady!

FBSMLUVR is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women