Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Europe > Netherlands (Amsterdam) - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 04-03-2013, 05:32 AM   #1
BenDover4it
Premium Access

Encounters: 86
Default Review: Tiffany shares her secret

Date: 4/2/13
Provider: Tiffanys~Secret
Phone: +32493151114 text only
Email Address: tiffanys~secret@hotmail.com
URL / Website: http://tiffanys-secret.com/
City: Brussels, Belgum
State: -
Address: Commercial district downtown Brussels appartment
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Conv, LFK,DFK, Brest Worship, BBBJ,CG, RCG, K9, GFE
Session Length: 1Hr
Fee: - 225 EU
Hair Length and Color: - long blonde to mid back
Smoking Status: - smoker, but no smell
Ethnic Background: - Russian
Physical Description: - 34D-20-34
I landed, raced over to my hotel for a quick shower and shave. Then I jumped into a taxi to meet her at her up scale downtown flat. She meet me at her front door and I was blown away with her sexiness and beauty. As I followed her up the stairs, I admired her lovely ass and legs. Damn, I was already getting hard thinking about her naked. We entered her apartment and sat down on her sofa. She offered me a glass of wine and some intro conversation.After about 10 min of chit chat she stood up and leaned over me to gently kiss my neck then my lips. LFK lead to DFK. And our garments soon were off.She was standing in front of me with the most beautiful body and sun kissed tan.While I had a raging hard on. She turned around and I walked up behind her, placing my throbbing shaft between her ass cheeks.She reached down and grabbed me,squeezing with her fingers.She asked me to sit down as she started a wonderful BBBJ, spitting and stroking as her mouth would suck me. I could have blown there,but there was more of her I needed to experience.

After 10 mins of one of the best oral experiences I have had, I laid down on my back and she straddled me. She slipped a cover onto my all so hard shaft and proceeded to guide and slide me into her ever so tight pussy. This was such an amazing feeling, having such a hot young spinnerette riding me. She was so wet and getting wetter. Not long into this she had her first O.Then she said watch this. With out missing a beat, she spun around so I could see her beautiful ass riding above my cock as she continued to ride me. This went on for sometime until I knewI wanted her from behind in K9.So she got up and assumed the position.I slowly entered her, watching my shaft disappear into her still wet and tight pussy. She son started to O again and as I expected, so did I. What a rush it was to blow my load in her like that.We both then sat on the sofa again and caught our breath with another glass of wine. I will never forget Tiffany,and I hope my work brings me back again soon,since I will be knocking on her door again. If you are ever in Brussels, look this lady up. She is worth every Euro.

Recommendation: -Yes
BenDover4it is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 05:57 AM   #2
Trivia53
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Wrong city, wrong country, and this is not a review.
Trivia53 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 07:35 AM   #3
Steag
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Nice job!
Steag is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Tiffanys Secret

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women