Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160453
Yssup Rider59884
gman4452910
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47495
pyramider46370
bambino40302
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 04-08-2011, 07:47 AM   #31
big boi terry
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katharine Butler View Post
Good morning all,

And you are so wrong. I love the South. I lived in Texas for quite some time and have an ongoing love affair with Louissanna. And, MS and TN used to always be on my tour schedule until I moved to NM. And, now that I've reacquainted and been welcomed back by most so wonderfully (this has been Phenomonal tour!) I will put it back in regular rotation. I've already been invited to Natchez for a couple days!

Kat
YEA, TN still in the future plans! I would love to have a nice stimulating conversation with the remarkable Ms. Butler.
big boi terry is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 07:11 AM   #32
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by big boi terry View Post
YEA, TN still in the future plans! I would love to have a nice stimulating conversation with the remarkable Ms. Butler.
Some of us already have.

Eatcher heart out.

I have a review up; anyone interested in reading it can find it. But I'll enthusiastically endorse Kat, and strongly recommend an hour or two with her. Or more, if your budget and heart can stand it.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 09:53 PM   #33
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

glad ya enjoyed my friend BCG..I know she enjoyed you!!!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 04:28 AM   #34
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Katharine, dear...you seem like a such lovely, charming, intelligent lady. I really admire your diplomacy, especially when dealing with such a difficult conversationalist.

I wish you would have inquired with me prior to your date. You might have saved yourself the trouble...

I can assure you that the great majority of Mississippi gentlemen are absolute sweethearts. Not to mention the ladies! Generally an exceptional crowd.

I hope to have the opportunity to meet you, Katharine. It seems as though we have a lot of common ground.

I plan on returning as soon as the dust settles, myself! Someone has to come & give naughty little Dallas her spanking. We can't have those sweet cheeks of hers going without!

P.S. Is this where you've been hiding, BCG? Maybe Dallas isn't the only one that needs a good spanking!
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 04:17 PM   #35
PSD
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody Long View Post
... a provider has posted here to gin up interest
Damn....you have the diplomatic skills of a 2 year old, mister!!!

Kat, forget these Mississippians and come let us Okies show you how we treat a classy, beautiful woman! Heck, if it helps I'd beg just a little!

PSD
PSD is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 06:46 PM   #36
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
P.S. Is this where you've been hiding, BCG? Maybe Dallas isn't the only one that needs a good spanking!
Who's been hiding? I've been quite visible here, and in the TN, STL/E.MO., and AL forums for quite some time.

Yes, there's forums you won't see me in, but for the most part that's because there's too little time, money, and me, and too many ladies, forums, and activities here. I could make a full time job just participating on ECCIE, but the pay well and truly sucks.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 11:35 AM   #37
Guest011914-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 41643
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

I am just posting as an impartial observer and realize the there is always more more to an encounter..This gentleman has apologized publically when he didn't have to. When I met with him he was a complete sweetheart and respectful. He admitted to having may some bad decisions with certain situations. He will learn and give him credit not alot of gentlemen would apologize in an open thread. I enjoyed my time with him and when I back in MS i will see him again...
Guest011914-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 11:49 AM   #38
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

YOU Miss Irish sugar are a true southern lady!!
Old 05-15-2011, 12:21 PM   #39
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Respectfully, Miss Irish Vixen...your experience with this gentleman is limited. While I'm not entirely discounting your personal experience, I think any lady considering a visit with Woody probably needs to look at the full picture.

I had a fairly long-term arrangement with Mr. Long, and I experienced several difficulties. Any provider that's interested in the details is more than welcome to PM me.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 02:21 PM   #40
Guest011914-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I don't want to be disrespectful to anyone however I am just speaking of my time with him...I give him credit for owning his mistakes...we all make mistakes...and again I can just speak on my time and interactions....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
Respectfully, Miss Irish Vixen...your experience with this gentleman is limited. While I'm not entirely discounting your personal experience, I think any lady considering a visit with Woody probably needs to look at the full picture.

I had a fairly long-term arrangement with Mr. Long, and I experienced several difficulties. Any provider that's interested in the details is more than welcome to PM me.
Old 05-15-2011, 02:23 PM   #41
Guest011914-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

LOL..actually I am a true Yankee...Philly city girl...don't hold that against me...wait on second thought I know what you CAN hold against me....
Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
YOU Miss Irish sugar are a true southern lady!!
Old 05-15-2011, 07:31 PM   #42
JustaGuyinMS
Ambassador

Encounters: 116

Hey Vixen:

Philly is a great city - I've spent considerable time there, and I have enjoyed it a great deal, as I have enjoyed you...yum!

Back on topic, though, Woody had not been identified in this thread, and I respect his apology. As far as I am concerned, there has been enough comment. Any additional comments that I believe are disrespectful will result in points and the closure of the thread.

JaG
JustaGuyinMS is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 08:25 PM   #43
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Vixen View Post
LOL..actually I am a true Yankee...Philly city girl...don't hold that against me...wait on second thought I know what you CAN hold against me....

wooohoooo yessssssssssssssssss!!

{sorry i got off topic Jag...lol}

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women