Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 03-12-2016, 09:59 PM   #151
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Wow. Why hug a tree when you can hang a neegraa out of it, WaKKKo?

This is your time in America. It ends in November. So burn them crosses while you can, Hillbilly!
Is someone planning on suspending our free speech rights in November?

Otherwise, I don't see how it is our time...we have lost every major cultural fight over the last 50 years, which has brought us to the mess we have in America now.

Don't you understand that is what we are pissed off about?
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2016, 08:56 AM   #152
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Lot to make up for JL. And as long as hate mongers like you couch your lives in terms of cultural wins and losses -- I assume for the "white man," -- , our country will suck for many more decades to come.

There's a difference between low information voters and stupid idiots. Some redneck motherfuckers, however, bridge the gap beautifully. Motherfuckers like you.

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2016, 10:34 AM   #153
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Why would anyone other than a commie bastard want to kill Ed Snowden?
The man did what he was supposed to do as an American citizen, went through the channels to try to get the illegal activity of our government stopped and was denied the help that our government promises those that are whistle blowers. The man did what any freedom loving, American citizen should do and expose to the nation the criminal activity of our government perpetrated on its citizens.

I fully understand the necessity at times to keep certain things "secret" but not when it comes to spying and illegally collecting information on ourselves. As much as many of you want to ignore our Constitution, it is till the law of the land and when the people that we elected allow the people they hire to violate the constitution that information should be made public and dealt with swiftly so as to not allow the further deterioration of our civil liberties.

As one of the founding fathers once stated, and I shall paraphrase rather than quote......he who sacrifices freedom for security deserves neither

The Patriot
act was a terrible piece of legislation only shadowed by the ACA.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2016, 09:37 PM   #154
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Anyone notice how the peep count for this Snowden thread has soared by almost 1 million eyeballs since I first noticed it last January?

Those Putin peeper-bots just keep on peeping!

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2016, 09:52 PM   #155
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Anyone notice how the peep count for this Snowden thread has soared by almost 1 million eyeballs since I first noticed it last January?

Those Putin peeper-bots just keep on peeping!
Shit, over 2 million views! That's wild. So somebody wants this thread at the top of Google search results. Are they Russian or American? Could COG and the Waco Kid be working for the CIA? The Russian FSB?
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2016, 09:56 PM   #156
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Shit, over 2 million views! That's wild. So somebody wants this thread at the top of Google search results. Are they Russian or American? Could COG and the Waco Kid be working for the CIA? The Russian FSB?
Do your homework. The spook in our midst is the OP IvanLittleOne.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2016, 10:19 PM   #157
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Poor dull knife unable to give his opinion . Do you need a link to find your bathroom now?
We can all be sure that YOU never needed a link to find a truck stop bathroom or any other bathroom in KansASS where you could ply YOUR trade of picking dingleberries , getting YOUR fudge packed, or guzzling cum, huh EKIM !!!!
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2016, 10:24 PM   #158
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
BUMP for the Traitor Snowden and His Treasonous Enabler - IvanLittleOne!

Ok, it's been less than 6 weeks since I dug up this curious thread - during that time the view count has kept climbing - from 1,140,840 to 1,345,005.

That's a gain of 204,165 views in less than 6 weeks. No way Jose. The second most-viewed thread in this forum only has 106,180 lifetime hits.

Who the fuck are these spybots who keep peeking on us??? Leave us alone, fuckers!!!

IvanLittleOne started the whole thing! He should be jailed! Or at least banned!
So EKIM is a RUSSIAN dingleberry picker ? !!!! Reckon he makes " vodka " from them berries ? !!!
Old 08-21-2016, 10:30 PM   #159
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
NO, Urinal Lips means a "neegraa" he is totally 0demoKKK... I'm sure he would hang Snowden too... I hope I'm there to see the commies hang his Bolshevik ass...

Can we take up a donation to get some meat hooks to run up assup, EKIM and Lubed Wide Ass to hang them from ? Thank Yew !!!!
Old 08-21-2016, 10:32 PM   #160
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Do your homework. The spook in our midst is the OP IvanLittleOne.
This is the dumb MF who keeps bringing it up, and the other tic turds commenting.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2016, 10:33 PM   #161
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
ftfy

by the way, the above statement displays your outright racism. you're quick to pull the racism card here ain't ya? you ain't fooling anyone here, putz.

of course assup would hang eddie. he's one of those "The Gov knows best!" types isn't he? he wouldn't care that what the US was doing was illegal yeah? Assup, if the Gov told you to smear your poop behind your ears to enhance your fragrance you'd do it. and it would be an improvement too!
But, but, but he ALREADY DOES !!! You mean you didn't know he's trying to market it as " Eau de Gloryhole " !!! ? Him AND EKIM !!!!
Old 08-21-2016, 10:45 PM   #162
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Like gay rey.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2016, 11:15 PM   #163
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest040616 View Post
Well, I see that one of the Idiot twins (IB) is already spreading venom, hate and discontent this morning. It shouldn't be long before his two brothers (JD & JL) and The Patriarch (LexiLiar) along with his loyal smelly ol' Turdfly join him.

It's like a daily family reunion for the Idiot Family!
Wail Hail, Lil Cotex ! Have ya been busy making sure that Miz Slick Willy don't walk up no more steps showing her incontinence ? Something that YOU sure have a lot of experience with, right Cotex !!! Involuntary bowel movements !! Only every time yer lyin lib mouth opens !! And yer lying lib KLAN, errr clan have gone out and recruited MORE asshole libs to fill yer gaping, disease-infested void ! But, back on topic, if Snowden can show violations of civil rights and the Constitution by the " gubmint ", and especially when the libs " boy " odummer was at the helm, the " let'er rip, tater chip " !!!!
And Cotex, don't turn down that dingleberry pie that EKIM will give you for coming back to the forum. You wouldn't want to break his heart like WOOMBY did, now would ya ? !!
Old 08-22-2016, 05:54 AM   #164
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
New article on yahoo states from some cold war spies Snowden was always a Russian spy.

What is your take? Spy or whistle-blower?
I vote whistleblower, although he went about it the wrong way. He should have stayed in the Country and took whatever repercussions would befall him.

Any time you take action that can affect powerful people, whether they be on the left, or right, there will be a price to pay.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 08-22-2016, 08:22 AM   #165
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

2.1 million views.

I guess someone in their official capacity DOES read ECCIE.

You knuckleheads oughta spread out!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women