Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47430
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 04-08-2023, 07:54 AM   #1
texassapper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35
Default NOW it all makes sense.....

German study: Spike proteins from viruses and vaccines cause brain cells to die

Quote:
Our results showed accumulation of spike protein in the cranial medulla, meninges and brain parenchyma. Injection of the spike protein alone resulted in cell death in the brain, indicating a direct effect on brain tissue. We observed the presence of spike protein in the skulls of deceased individuals long after their COVID-19 infection, suggesting that spike protein persistence may contribute to long-term neurological symptoms.

Of all the SARS-CoV-2 virus proteins, only the spike protein was detected in the brain parenchyma. "This suggests that the spike protein might have a long lifespan in the body. This notion is supported by the observation that spike protein can be detected on patients' immune cells for more than a year after infection - a recently published preprint suggests that spike protein can be detected in plasma samples up to 12 months after of the diagnosis persists.” And further: "Injection of Spike protein induced a wide range of proteomic changes in the cranial cord, meninges and brain, including proteins associated with coronavirus disease, the complement and coagulation cascades, neutrophilic degranulation, the formation of NETs and the PI3K-AKT signaling pathway, demonstrating the immunogenicity of the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein in the absence of other viral components."

The researchers further report: "Our molecular analysis suggests an activation of the immune response in the craniocerebral axis, possibly through the recruitment and increase in activity of neutrophils, similar to what has been reported for the respiratory tract." Furthermore, the viral proteins would act as an inflammatory stimulus, triggering a “significant immune response in the brain”. The study also states: “Proteins associated with neurodegeneration and damage to the blood-brain barrier were the most dysregulated molecules in the brain. The viral spike protein leads to the activation of RHOA, which triggers the disruption of the blood-brain barrier”.

That is why there are mini infarcts in the brain parenchyma and an increased number of microbleeds in Covid patients (vaccinated people, who are also contaminated with large amounts of spike proteins, were obviously not examined by the scientists). This work proves that the spike protein of the SARS-CoV2 and Covid-19 mRNA vaccine enters the skull marrow, meninges and brain parenchyma. The spike protein also breaks through the blood-brain barrier. Spike protein alone causes cell death in the brain, activates complement and coagulation pathways leading to blood clots, mini-infarcts and cerebral hemorrhage, causes inflammation and local changes associated with neurodegeneration (dementia, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's).

We should be aware that the repeated administration of such spike proteins via the experimental gene syringes can be compared to multiple corona infections in terms of contamination of the human body with these spike proteins. But the more often such spike proteins are administered, the greater the potential health problems - in this case also in the human brain. We are talking about irreparable damage here, because the brain cells no longer regenerate.

My apologies to all the vaxxed posters here... I didn't realize you really are becoming dumber... of course that was AFTER taking an experimental drug which would seem to be a dumb thing to do unless you're terminal. but whatevs...
texassapper is online now   Quote
Old 04-08-2023, 10:29 PM   #2
Cheap Charlie
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

I swear. Every covid vaxed person I know has lost much of their cognitive ability. People I used to have meaningful, intelligent conversations with can no longer engage in an intellectual exchange. It's almost as if they are devolving. The spike protein crosses the blood brain barrier as well. I honestly feel sorry for COVID vaxed people. They will never be our equal. They can never rejoin our club. What's weird is that they(the vaxed) can't even recognize the overall decline that's taking place inside them. Only an unvaxed person can see it (the decline). Even though we see their obvious decline, we have to keep our mouths shut and pretend not to notice. It's the weirdest thing. You can't discuss the vax with anyone who doesn't share your vax status. It's the most taboo topic in the world. Enormous courage and intuition was required to resist the vax tyranny that ensued after vax development. The COVID vax really was an IQ test. If you took it, you failed.
Cheap Charlie is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2023, 10:57 PM   #3
EdBeaver
Premium Access

Thankfully we have you two geniuses to figured everything out!
EdBeaver is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2023, 11:21 PM   #4
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdBeaver View Post
:r oll1:
matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2023, 11:44 PM   #5
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheap Charlie View Post
I swear. Every covid vaxed person I know has lost much of their cognitive ability. People I used to have meaningful, intelligent conversations with can no longer engage in an intellectual exchange. It's almost as if they are devolving. The spike protein crosses the blood brain barrier as well. I honestly feel sorry for COVID vaxed people. They will never be our equal. They can never rejoin our club. What's weird is that they(the vaxed) can't even recognize the overall decline that's taking place inside them. Only an unvaxed person can see it (the decline). Even though we see their obvious decline, we have to keep our mouths shut and pretend not to notice. It's the weirdest thing. You can't discuss the vax with anyone who doesn't share your vax status. It's the most taboo topic in the world. Enormous courage and intuition was required to resist the vax tyranny that ensued after vax development. The COVID vax really was an IQ test. If you took it, you failed.
Are you sure they weren't Liberals? Liberals usually have no cognitive abilities whether they are Vaxed or not.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2023, 06:04 AM   #6
texassapper
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdBeaver View Post
Alright which libtard got banned and is on their backup account?
Old 04-09-2023, 06:55 AM   #7
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Place your bets and spin the big wheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
Alright which libtard got banned and is on their backup account?
Imma place a whole dollar on MM. MM was the immediate follow up poster and each have two Likes, one from themself and the other from their other self. Schizophrenia at it's finest.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2023, 07:06 AM   #8
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Did any of you anti-vaxxers actually READ the article? There is no mention of vaccines.

"A new study from Europe underlines the potential long-term implications of COVID-19 infection among patients with a mild to moderate form of the disease not requiring hospitalization.

Results of the study, which assessed data from 443 COVID-19 positive patients Hamburg City Health Study COVID program who underwent multiple organ assessments 9.5 months after infection, suggest those who recovered from mild to moderate SARS-CoV-2 infection exhibited signs of subclinical multi-organ affection related to cardiac, pulmonary, thrombotic, and renal function."

So if a person has had Covid, that person is more likely to have post-Covid negative reactions. And those that are unvaccinated are more likely to contract Covid.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2023, 07:47 AM   #9
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Imma place a whole dollar on MM. MM was the immediate follow up poster and each have two Likes, one from themself and the other from their other self. Schizophrenia at it's finest.
Incorrect as usual, genius. They both received a "like" from me because they made harmless fun out of the usual absurdity of another one of these threads from you anti vaxx bitter old timers. I don't need your dollar though so keep it until you want to add a lot more zeroes to it so that it's worth my time to discuss further... that's for Tiny to put on his list if he is reading this and keeping track of my six figure bet minimum criteria.

Probably shouldn't be talking shit when you have no idea what you are talking about. You owe those guys an apology for your goofball post while including schizophrenia in it as well. Last time I checked, medical speculation is a no go. Why some of you folks can't follow these simple rules is beyond my comprehension. LOL
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2023, 07:59 AM   #10
EdBeaver
Premium Access

You got a like from me Lucas
EdBeaver is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2023, 08:49 AM   #11
texassapper
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
And those that are unvaccinated are more likely to contract Covid.
Old 04-09-2023, 08:56 AM   #12
Cheap Charlie
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

We (unjabbed) will always be the control. You (jabbed) will always be the experiment. No amount of debate or ridicule will ever change that. The control group thus far has achieved overwhelmingly the best results. You can’t find one unjabbed person with buyers remorse. Such is not the case with the jabbed. Have you ever heard an unjabbed person say “Gee, I wish I’d taken that COVID shot.” “What a mistake that was.” You’ve never heard that. Buyers remorse among the jabbed, however; is rampant. I’ve heard it often. If the shots were so great, why is booster participation so low. The scary part is, the experiment is not yet complete.
Cheap Charlie is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2023, 09:06 AM   #13
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Tight cornering is important

Quote:
Did any of you anti-vaxxers actually READ the article? There is no mention of vaccines...
Hmmm, you might have something there. When they said "(vaccinated people, who are also contaminated with large amounts of spike proteins, were obviously not examined by the scientists)" Is what you mean is the vaxx is not a vax, but a gene therapy perhaps? FWIW: I read it as saying that the vaxxed would be flooded with massive amounts of the spike proteins from the gene therapy, which is exactly what the gene therapy does - create spike proteins.

If not, aren't you proving the OP's point about brain cell sloughing after all - as the title of the article included it: German study: Spike proteins from viruses and vaccines cause brain cells to die Oh! And then there was the whole last paragraph the OP pulled up in the post. Didn't you read that? I assumed it was from the article versus their personal editorial.If not, my apologies.

"We should be aware that the repeated administration of such spike proteins via the experimental gene syringes can be compared to multiple corona infections in terms of contamination of the human body with these spike proteins. But the more often such spike proteins are administered, the greater the potential health problems - in this case also in the human brain. We are talking about irreparable damage here, because the brain cells no longer regenerate."

Quote:
..."A new study from Europe underlines the potential long-term implications of COVID-19 infection among patients with a mild to moderate form of the disease not requiring hospitalization.

Results of the study, which assessed data from 443 COVID-19 positive patients Hamburg City Health Study COVID program who underwent multiple organ assessments 9.5 months after infection, suggest those who recovered from mild to moderate SARS-CoV-2 infection exhibited signs of subclinical multi-organ affection related to cardiac, pulmonary, thrombotic, and renal function."...
Kind of a sloppy gear shift in the turn there. Dont hit the brakes on an oil slick in a turn!! How about no vaxx mention?? What about the vaxxed who still got the covid?

Quote:
...So if a person has had Covid, that person is more likely to have post-Covid negative reactions. And those that are unvaccinated are more likely to contract Covid.
I'm guessing this last chunk is your editorial as opposed to quoted copy? Maybe you need a new brain-pan clutch, because it seems to be slipping...
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2023, 09:20 AM   #14
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheap Charlie View Post
We (unjabbed) will always be the control. You (jabbed) will always be the experiment. No amount of debate or ridicule will ever change that. The control group thus far has achieved overwhelmingly the best results. You can’t find one unjabbed person with buyers remorse. Such is not the case with the jabbed. Have you ever heard an unjabbed person say “Gee, I wish I’d taken that COVID shot.” “What a mistake that was.” You’ve never heard that. Buyers remorse among the jabbed, however; is rampant. I’ve heard it often. The scary part is, the experiment is not yet complete.
There are several deceased people who wish they had gotten the shot. You are 100% incorrect when you state that no unjabbed person has not rued their decision.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...otten-vaccine/

Take It From Them: Americans Hospitalized With Covid Regret Not Getting the Vaccine
https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...egret-1206032/

21 heartbreaking stories of people who regret not getting a COVID-19 vaccine

https://www.sfgate.com/nation/articl...s-16378317.php

46 Stories about People Who Regret Not Getting the Vaccine

https://jeff-jackson.medium.com/46-s...e-c7059080d1e6
Old 04-09-2023, 09:37 AM   #15
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Hmmm, you might have something there. When they said "(vaccinated people, who are also contaminated with large amounts of spike proteins, were obviously not examined by the scientists)" Is what you mean is the vaxx is not a vax, but a gene therapy perhaps? FWIW: I read it as saying that the vaxxed would be flooded with massive amounts of the spike proteins from the gene therapy, which is exactly what the gene therapy does - create spike proteins.

If not, aren't you proving the OP's point about brain cell sloughing after all - as the title of the article included it: German study: Spike proteins from viruses and vaccines cause brain cells to die Oh! And then there was the whole last paragraph the OP pulled up in the post. Didn't you read that? I assumed it was from the article versus their personal editorial.

"We should be aware that the repeated administration of such spike proteins via the experimental gene syringes can be compared to multiple corona infections in terms of contamination of the human body with these spike proteins. But the more often such spike proteins are administered, the greater the potential health problems - in this case also in the human brain. We are talking about irreparable damage here, because the brain cells no longer regenerate."

Kind of a sloppy gear shift in the turn there. Dont hit the brakes on an oil slick in a turn!! How about no vaxx mention?? What about the vaxxed who still got the covid?

I'm guessing this last chunk is your editorial as opposed to quoted copy? Maybe you need a new brain-pan clutch, because it seems to be slipping...
The only point being made in the article is that people who have contracted Covid may have some lingering side effects. There is no correlation being made between vaccinated and unvaccinated people who have contracted Covid.

Question:
Are the spike proteins generated by the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines harmful?

Answer:
There is no evidence that vaccine-generated spike proteins are harmful.

The mRNA vaccines work by teaching our cells how to make a harmless spike protein that triggers an immune response inside our bodies. The body then makes antibodies to help you fight infection if the COVID-19 virus enters your body.
Some people are concerned that the spike proteins generated by COVID-19 vaccines can cause harm to the body’s organs or tissues. However, there is no evidence that the vaccine-generated spike proteins cause harm.

COVID-19 infection, however, can damage many organs and tissues. It is important to focus on the right risk.
The vaccine-generated spike proteins don't last long in the body; the immune system quickly identifies, attacks, and destroys them.

Scientists estimate that the spike proteins, like other proteins our bodies create, may stay in the body for up to a few weeks.

5.5 billion people vaccinated worldwide. All is good.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women