Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Encounters - Strip Club - Kansas City Metro
Encounters - Strip Club - Kansas City Metro Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40276
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 07-24-2022, 06:02 PM   #1
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Encounter: Whispers

User ID: I didn't get it
Date: 7/21/22
Name: Whispers Gentlemen Club
Phone: (913) 724-3322
Email Address: Unknown
URL / Website: https://www.yelp.com/biz/whispers-ge...s-club-basehor
City: Basehor
State: Kansas
Address: South of Leavenworth, KS and North of Bonner Springs, Ks on Highway 73
Activities: Paid my $6 to get in and got some water down drink at the bar. They say they have a full bar, but the rum drink I got could have been water. I watched the girls strut around the place and show off their tattoos and half bare butts
Hair Length and Color: Most of the ladies had the hair long and down
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Most of the girls were between fat and obese. The bartender was normal built.
Recommendation: No
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2022, 08:41 AM   #2
TailHooked
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I guess it depends on the night but there are a couple better ones. Maybe they weren't dancing. I will toss you a bone. Go to the Bird Monday-Wednesday days. There is a thin,firm B cup, blonde, 5 ft, 22yr old you have to see. I have just gotten regular dances but if every club had girls that looked like her, they would be filling the place to capacity.
TailHooked is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2022, 11:02 AM   #3
redbird0707
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 18

Where is the bird?
redbird0707 is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2022, 12:59 PM   #4
Jayhawk69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

501 N 9th St
Lawrence

If you're not familiar, it's actually called the "Pink Flamingo" but locals call it "the bird" or the "dirty bird"

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbird0707 View Post
Where is the bird?
Jayhawk69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2022, 03:59 PM   #5
Juanpancho
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I’ll try it tomorrow afternoon, I was there last Thursday afternoon and as usual there where cute girls but they had no interest in customers except regulars and running back and forth from the locker room to the restroom.
Juanpancho is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2022, 10:03 PM   #6
TailHooked
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbird0707 View Post
Where is the bird?
It is the "Flamingo Club" on the North side of the river, in Lawrence, KS. Go there on a Wednesday for Steak Day. It is a good meal. Steak, vegetable, choice of potato/sweet potato, salad, slice of Texas toast, dessert and all the tea you can drink. You can look it up on Facebook. Some dancers are in the photos. Every Friday is buffet day for lunch. The 30th is their themed monthly party in the evening. $10 cover gets you free buffet. Drink specials.
Old 07-28-2022, 06:42 PM   #7
SouthOfKC
Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Is this b***** I was in a while back and she was on days. We talked for a bit but I never got to get a dance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TailHooked View Post
I guess it depends on the night but there are a couple better ones. Maybe they weren't dancing. I will toss you a bone. Go to the Bird Monday-Wednesday days. There is a thin,firm B cup, blonde, 5 ft, 22yr old you have to see. I have just gotten regular dances but if every club had girls that looked like her, they would be filling the place to capacity.
SouthOfKC is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2022, 09:27 PM   #8
Juanpancho
Valued Poster

Quote:
I was there Wednesday afternoon and I’m pretty sure I saw the girl you refer to, nice little hot body. As usual I couldn’t get her or any other dancers attention.
Old 07-29-2022, 05:43 AM   #9
TailHooked
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthOfKC View Post
Is this B***** I was in a while back and she was on days. We talked for a bit but I never got to get a dance.
Well I didn't mention her by her name because last time they removed them when I did.
Old 07-29-2022, 05:46 AM   #10
TailHooked
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanpancho View Post
I was there Wednesday afternoon and I’m pretty sure I saw the girl you refer to, nice little hot body. As usual I couldn’t get her or any other dancers attention.
Well Juan I am not sure what the problem is. I just tip them on stage and never ask for a dance. Most do eventually work their way to my table. Then I will get some dances.
Old 07-30-2022, 06:15 AM   #11
Juanpancho
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well Juan I am not sure what the problem is. I just tip them on stage and never ask for a dance. Most do eventually work their way to my table. Then I will get some dances.
I don’t know, I usually order sprite or 7up cause I’m driving. It’s three dollars and I give the girl a ten and let her keep it. I usually go tip dancers and tell them I’d love a dance, I tried using 5s telling them that’s all I have. I’m a fit, nice looking, well dressed guy, I usually have at least a couple grand and try to let the dancers see it. I’m about 3/10 getting a girl to come to my table unless she is really pregnant, toothless or just unfortunate looking.
I think the girls have regulars and just want the absolute easiest money they can get.
Tonight is the last Saturday of the month, I think they have all the dancers there and a theme, usually there is so many girls I can get one. I’ll report back.
Old 07-30-2022, 07:06 AM   #12
SouthOfKC
Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Well I didn't mention her by her name because last time they removed them when I did.
I thought since there was no discussion of activity, it would be fine. Clearly, I was wrong. Oh well, the bird is usually good to me. As long as you aren't expecting in club activities. The golden age of strip clubs is long gone. Things may happen once in a while but it's pretty rare these days. At least around here
SouthOfKC is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2022, 07:27 AM   #13
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Flamingo = the Dirty or Pink Bird.
As TH mentions, tip them when on stage, how else will they even remember to look for you amongst the other guys.
If you mask the gals name, see post 7, that's the way to go.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2022, 07:36 AM   #14
TailHooked
Valued Poster

Well I went by Whispers the other night. Pretty empty as usual. To the point that they weren't making the girls get up on stage. As usual, the prettiest girl was hanging with some older farmer guy forever. He must spend a fortune on her. A couple of girls got a wasted guy, to go back to VIP for $200. The Asian chick came over. Very pretty. 5'1". So I tried my first dances with her. If you see her, avoid her. Tried the hardest to get me into the $200 VIP room. Hinted things would be better there. To the point that she didn't even take anything off for my dances. Real buzz kill.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women