Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-22-2024, 07:14 PM   #16
Lolita22
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 602655
My ECCIE Reviews

It is just so INCREDIBLY INFURIATING to see Hypesuh continue to DEFLECT and BLAME which is why my attorney is URGING me to press charges, he never owns up to it or apologize AT ALL!!! I REFUSE TO ALLOW HYPESUH/HYPESHIT/HUSHPUPPY TO DOWNPLAY and DEFLECT something that HAS a MAJOR IMPACT on my life outside of the hobby!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busty View Post
3 different Gentlemen
that are highly established within our community all have heard the same story.
They have no reason to lie.
Old 03-22-2024, 07:32 PM   #17
Lolita22
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

I’m getting REALLY SICK AND TIRED of Hypesuh LYING and DEFLECTING!!! My blood is literally BOILING. He throws rocks and hides his hands. And BTW, IT’S TRUE!!!! Hypesuh saw that my ad said no black guys so he lied and told me that he was Hispanic (Columbian specifically) and showed up at the door and was African looking. He was deceiving from the VERY FIRST TEXT and I stupidly ignored that first red flag . Yes I was new and stupid and still agreed to see him after he lied and that was the beginning of the nightmare client from Hell (Hypesuh) And I’m not joking , There is nothing Hispanic about Hypesuh. He had no Colombian accent, doesn’t speak Spanish and he’s got no mestizo ancestry. He’s from America. Here’s the thing, There are “Afro Latinos”
out there (black people from Latin countries) but Hyepsuh isn’t and he’s from America, and even if he were Afro latino why would he not mention that if my ad says no black guys ??? That is literally disrespectful of my preferences but whatever it’s my fault for giving him the benefit of the doubt…and I’m just here regretting allowing him to meet me. I see I did screw up by giving him a chance but this will NEVER happen again. Im so tough with my screening nowadays
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busty View Post
3 different Gentlemen
that are highly established within our community all have heard the same story.
They have no reason to lie.
Old 03-22-2024, 07:39 PM   #18
Lolita22
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

It just hurts my heart to see Hypesuh just lying deflecting. This is SO UNFAIR, everything that he’s done, cost me $$$$$$ , trauma as well (I don’t like hobbyists having their phones out because in the back of my mind I’m thinking of what Hypesuh did) ….I have to go out of my way and burn gas visiting my attorney each week, dealing with the stress of Hyepsuh recording, taking photos & uploading without permission. And to see him blatantly lying and playing victim , it just boils my blood to a different level. Like I’m tired of this. He has THE AUDACITY to sit here and said I LIED?!!!!!! After EVERYTHING that I’m dealing with as a result for giving him a chance and not judging a book by its cover?!!!!
Old 03-22-2024, 08:09 PM   #19
Lolita22
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

I’m done with this thread, Because to me, each of Hypesuhs lies and deflections are like punches in the face and I’m not going to sit through this. I’m not going to continue to upset myself by reading his lies and deflections. I’m just going to leave this here and be done with this thread : Hyepsuh gave me a good review so I have ZERO REASONS TO LIE about him. I have a vendetta against him because in that same review he recorded me with my full face in every video/photo WITHOUT PERMISSION and worse outed me by uploading it online (in the review ROS (on ourhome)) for hobbyists to view…NEVER ONCE HAS HE ASKED FOR PERMISSION and yes it may be deleted now but hobbyists could’ve saved it to their phones/drives/laptops which can’t be reversed) Right now, guys could be looking at my full face in lewd positions on photo and videos on their hardrives and I have a professional career outside of the hobby that I studied and worked hard for so that does indeed bother me and I often do think about it….not even just the career thing but I actually have a VERY large following on social media. Believe or not but I do. And when you have a large amount of people who follow you , they turn crazy and obsessed. Imagine if one of my followers got hold of what Hypesuh posted. SMH!! I don’t even want to imagine that scenario
Anyway, cheers!
Old 03-22-2024, 08:41 PM   #20
Uomo
Premium Access

Encounters: 56

Nice... receipts.

What a little little man he is.
Old 03-22-2024, 08:43 PM   #21
Hypesuh
BANNED

Encounters: 66

Thanks for the promo.

Lolita22/Lola98/Lilly98 (name I knew you as), so happy you decided to chime in. I figured you would, you can never resist the urge to comment negativity about me when a discussion is being taken place.

I've already addressed you in the past, but I'll do it again. You 100% consented, you were literally smiling and posing for the photos, I wouldn't have captured the content had consent not been given.

Out of the many ladies I've shot with, none of them has came out and said I did anything without their consent. I make it a point to ALWAYS get consent. But continue to say otherwise to uphold your false point. When I became aware you wanted your content deleted, I did so without question. You stated that I refused? Please show me proof of that, I truly would love to see me blatantly denying to delete content you didn't want up, that's not like me at all, defamation of character perhaps?

You could've avoid all that had you just communicated (and I say this because why 4 years later you come out the woods with this? Should've told me 4 years ago?), I'm a reasonable and respectful person, there's definitely no need to act the way you do. Just look at the comments on a recent review of you, it seems it's rather common for you to act erratically to say the least. https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ng-with-Lola98

If you intentionally take body pics separately from your face so that no one can say it’s you, why don't you take even further precaution to ensure that your hair isn't in the picture of your body pics as well? To me that seems like common sense to clean that up because I mean, come on now? Just look at this https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...de*-NEW-PICS** to me that doesn't seem like a person who truly cares much about their image being out, but maybe you see it differently, plausible deniability I guess huh.

You claim to care so much, but you don't even take enough consideration on a matter you seem to be so passionate about.

Oh, we really going to talk about crimes? The irony of all this is downright laughable, truly. I don't even feel like anything I say to you will even matter, your mind is already made up so do and think as you wish at this point.

Maybe because Ck knows there's always two sides to a story? And you speak of a time when Ck and I weren't at odds in anyway, so that's really a moot point but I'll entertain it. I'm not pressed about being banned, I don't believe the ban was justified, but it's his site and he may do as he wishes. Believe it or not I followed the rules to a T, and was banned for it, it's as simple as that. I doubt you even know the real reason for my ban?

Truly, I'm sorry for what you've gone through because of the photos, but at some point you need to take accountability. Unfortunately the truth of the matter lies in that room 4 year ago, and it's utterly pointless to continue to speak on it because it'll forever remain a He said, she said situation. If I had a time machine I'd go back and undo it, but what's done is done. What's important is that I did as you asked the second I was made aware (4 years later mind you), in my opinion that should count for something.
Old 03-22-2024, 08:51 PM   #22
Hypesuh
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolita22 View Post
I’m getting REALLY SICK AND TIRED of Hypesuh LYING and DEFLECTING!!! My blood is literally BOILING. He throws rocks and hides his hands. And BTW, IT’S TRUE!!!! Hypesuh saw that my ad said no black guys so he lied and told me that he was Hispanic (Columbian specifically) and showed up at the door and was African looking. He was deceiving from the VERY FIRST TEXT and I stupidly ignored that first red flag . Yes I was new and stupid and still agreed to see him after he lied and that was the beginning of the nightmare client from Hell (Hypesuh) And I’m not joking , There is nothing Hispanic about Hypesuh. He had no Colombian accent, doesn’t speak Spanish and he’s got no mestizo ancestry. He’s from America. Here’s the thing, There are “Afro Latinos”
out there (black people from Latin countries) but Hyepsuh isn’t and he’s from America, and even if he were Afro latino why would he not mention that if my ad says no black guys ??? That is literally disrespectful of my preferences but whatever it’s my fault for giving him the benefit of the doubt…and I’m just here regretting allowing him to meet me. I see I did screw up by giving him a chance but this will NEVER happen again. Im so tough with my screening nowadays
This is a bold face lie. Could it be possible that you've confused me with someone else from all this time? What's an old number you used in the past, perhaps I may still have the text thread. I remember everything quite well, and I definitely didn't lie about my race or ethnicity, that's something I've never done ever.

I remember the meeting, I had asked you why did you have these weird looking bruises on you, and you told me someone was really rough with you. I doubt you recall that, but I remember the meeting quite well. Tbh at the time I thought you were managed?
Old 03-22-2024, 08:59 PM   #23
Hypesuh
BANNED

Quote:
We meet on 10/02/2020. Oh2 seems to only go back to 2022 for your posts, but here's a post (https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...layfulLolabbfs) you made 01/01/2022 where you didn't say no AA. You claimed you went no AA after you met me, but that's not exactly true.
Old 03-22-2024, 09:02 PM   #24
Hypesuh
BANNED

Quote:
It is just so INCREDIBLY INFURIATING to see Hypesuh continue to DEFLECT and BLAME which is why my attorney is URGING me to press charges, he never owns up to it or apologize AT ALL!!! I REFUSE TO ALLOW HYPESUH/HYPESHIT/HUSHPUPPY TO DOWNPLAY and DEFLECT something that HAS a MAJOR IMPACT on my life outside of the hobby!!!
Has it made an impact on your life outside of the hobby though? Because every time my name is mentioned you come rushing in reiterating these same played out points. Which further brings more attention to a matter you claim has so deeply impacted you. I'd think it's something you'd want to deaden and not draw any further attention to? But it seems taking the opportunity to bash me every chance you get takes precedence huh, interesting...
Old 03-22-2024, 09:06 PM   #25
Hypesuh
BANNED

Quote:
It just hurts my heart to see Hypesuh just lying deflecting. This is SO UNFAIR, everything that he’s done, cost me $$$$$$ , trauma as well (I don’t like hobbyists having their phones out because in the back of my mind I’m thinking of what Hypesuh did) ….I have to go out of my way and burn gas visiting my attorney each week, dealing with the stress of Hyepsuh recording, taking photos & uploading without permission. And to see him blatantly lying and playing victim , it just boils my blood to a different level. Like I’m tired of this. He has THE AUDACITY to sit here and said I LIED?!!!!!! After EVERYTHING that I’m dealing with as a result for giving him a chance and not judging a book by its cover?!!!!
"giving him a chance and not judging a book by its cover?" - Lolita22

Yeah, that's an indirectly racist comment if I've ever seen one, good lord.

Here's an idea, quit the hobby? Avoid the risk and PTSD all together?

Burning gas every week? That shit transpired over 4 years ago, like what the hell. I'm not lying about shit, if anyone's playing the fucking victim it's you. You're legit a fucking karen at this point.
Old 03-22-2024, 09:29 PM   #26
Lolita22
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

DEFLECTIONS! DEFLECTIONS! *YAWNS*
Also… I’ve never had any bruises.
This dude really is evil. He’s over here cracking jokes like this sh*t is funny after he risked someone’s livelihood
I’m just going to leave this here and say,
according to Hypesuh the photos and videos were taken WITH permission….(they weren’t) but hypothetically, Let’s say that Hypesuh is telling the truth…they were taken with my consent lol well ok then….he’s saying that if someone agrees to photos/videos being taken then it grants him permission to post FULL FACE nude PHOTOS/VIDEOS online for all to see in the ROS without their CONSENT, KNOWLEDGE OR PERMISSION. Either way he spins it, dude is wrong and my attorney will have a field day with him. LADIES be on high alert. He just tells on himself , Hypesuh continues to downplay what he did because maybe he doesn’t have a career outside of hobbying worse is that I have a career and a lot of followers but he can’t seem to grasp the gravity of what he did and how posting lewd photos and videos of someone with their face in the frame can effect someone’s career or maybe he just doesn’t care…
let’s watch him continue to deflect…also thank you Hyepsuh for posting my good review (even though it’s considered thread highjacking as this thread is about you not me) ….I said what I said. I’m done here… continue with your deflections…
Old 03-22-2024, 09:37 PM   #27
Hypesuh
BANNED

Quote:
DEFLECTIONS! DEFLECTIONS! *YAWNS*
Also… I’ve never had any bruises.
I’m just going to leave this here and say,
according to Hypesuh the photos and videos were taken WITH permission….(they weren’t) but hypothetically, Let’s say that Hypesuh is telling the truth…they were taken with my consent lol well ok then….he’s saying that if someone agrees to photos/videos being taken then it grants him permission to post FULL FACE nude PHOTOS/VIDEOS online for all to see in the ROS without their CONSENT, KNOWLEDGE OR PERMISSION. Either way he spins it, dude is wrong and my attorney will have a field day with him. LADIES be on high alert. He just tells on himself , let’s watch him continue to deflect…also thank you Hyepsuh for posting my good review (even though it’s considered thread highjacking as this thread is about you not me) ….I said what I said. I’m done here… continue with your deflections…
You definitely did because I vividly remember looking at your pussy/ass and was like wtf happened here.

That's not what I'm saying at all, that's what YOU'RE saying. And again, you did give me permission. We'll FOREVER go back and forth about that.

Check this out, remember when you were a kid and your parents or whoever wanted to take a picture of you and you didn't want you picture taken? Did you smile or frown? Most likely frowned right, when I took your pics you smiled, you posed, now idk about you, but if I didn't want my picture taken, I'm surely not going to smile yet alone pose for the fucking camera. That's a very odd thing to do, unless you were forced? Were you forced Lola?

Okay have at it, let me know if you need anything from me, I have no problem defending myself. Your attorney and mine can arrange a meeting. Also you never mentioned if you had your old number from back then so I can check my records.

LOL I'm not even going to comment on that point because yeah, but sure! You're the one selling your pussy when you claim to have this HUGE following outside of the hobby yeah? Word!

And you're welcome, that was the whole point of the review, to show you in a good light.
Old 03-22-2024, 09:53 PM   #28
Hypesuh
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uomo View Post
Nice... receipts.

What a little little man he is.
I hope she gives you some free pussy my guy
Old 03-22-2024, 10:57 PM   #29
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

this thread has appeared to go a bit sideways for the OP..
Old 03-22-2024, 11:30 PM   #30
NordicJag
Premium Access

Encounters: 56

OP, I have not seen any of the ladies that Busty posted comments from. However, I have heard similar comments for several other prominent ladies. At this point it does not appear to be he said, she said. It appears to be he said, she and she and she and she and she and she and she, et al said.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women