Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-19-2012, 05:24 PM   #31
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude View Post
Actually...... YOU do.......
Uh. No I do not.

No disrespect at all but ..... The "rules" only apply to people the mods don't like.
Old 03-19-2012, 05:25 PM   #32
texasjohn1965
manposse

Encounters: 4

I am not ST. C, but I can answer a few of these.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
I have never been interested in the Spider Hole or requested access to it.

However, this thread seems to say that ANYTHING posted there cannot by definition violate the rules.
There are a few rules, and a few nuclear subjects.

Quote:
So if it is posted in the SH, can it then be posted anywhere on the ECCIE board? Because it has become "pure" by going through the SH?
No, anything posted in the hole has to stay there. Hole members are not allowed to post anything from the hole in public forums.

Quote:
What about PM content?
legal, but done at your own risk. Some things come back to bite you.

Quote:
What about children?
nuclear issue

Quote:
What about bestiality?
nuclear issue

Quote:
What about all the regular rules on the rest of the ECCIE board? Do they all of a sudden mean NOTHING because the content came from the SH????
Regular rules apply to public forums. SH has it's own.
Old 03-19-2012, 05:28 PM   #33
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZarahAdams View Post
No disrespect at all but ..... The "rules" only apply to people the mods don't like.
That is indeed the truth and it should be stated upon joining the site. If you are not a mods lap dog, you are fucked.
Old 03-19-2012, 05:30 PM   #34
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke Wild View Post
That is indeed the truth and it should be stated upon joining the site. If you are not a mods lap dog, you are fucked.
Glad I'm not the only one that knows this. lol
Old 03-19-2012, 05:31 PM   #35
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

If you're going to post ANYTHING online - it's not going to be "private".
Old 03-19-2012, 05:34 PM   #36
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by hr007xx View Post
Well, if the Eccie forum rules do not apply to the Spider Hole, then it follows that the Spider Hole rules do not apply off of Eccie. I found this content off of Eccie. And since you can't hold Spider Hole members accountable outside of Spider Hole, then it makes sense that you can't hold me responsible for comments mad3e about Spider Hole, since I'm not a member. Your rules.
It shows where you got it at the top left hand side
Old 03-19-2012, 05:39 PM   #37
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
It shows where you got it at the top left hand side
Old 03-19-2012, 05:47 PM   #38
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Fuc, I'm late to this party. Seems it is already covered.

Quote:
I have never been interested in the Spider Hole or requested access to it.

However, this thread seems to say that ANYTHING posted there cannot by definition violate the rules.

So if it is posted in the SH, can it then be posted anywhere on the ECCIE board? Because it has become "pure" by going through the SH?

What about PM content?
What about children?
What about bestiality?
What about all the regular rules on the rest of the ECCIE board? Do they all of a sudden mean NOTHING because the content came from the SH????
What about you are not a member, you do not want to be a member , so that pretty much makes it none of your damn business.

Come on charles, don't be crying about a party you don't wanna attend.
Old 03-19-2012, 05:50 PM   #39
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasjohn1965 View Post
I am not ST. C, but I can answer a few of these.....

There are a few rules, and a few nuclear subjects.

No, anything posted in the hole has to stay there. Hole members are not allowed to post anything from the hole in public forums.

So, what, if anything happens to the person who re-posts info gain in the SH? Nothing, basically, I assume.

legal, but done at your own risk. Some things come back to bite you.

Revealing the contents of PMs, I thought, was grounds for banning. I guess that went by the wayside, just as "outing" someone went by the wayside when it came to a mod favorite.

nuclear issue

nuclear issue

Regular rules apply to public forums. SH has it's own.
SH rules must be pretty loose. I've never heard anyone in the SH get sanctioned for anything. I guess if you're a member you get to rape and pillage with impunity on the rest of the members.
Old 03-19-2012, 05:52 PM   #40
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
What about you are not a member, you do not want to be a member , so that pretty much makes it none of your damn business.

FU, WTF. I was asking for rules clarifications. That is a part of "my damn business," as you put it. Now go FY. Have a little fun on me.
Old 03-19-2012, 06:06 PM   #41
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

In there, I've posted PMs. I've posted ROS. I've posted emails. I've done it all...and I'll do it again...anyone care to complain?

I stopped short of posting the hidden camera pics of St.Chris in a red bustier though...I got limits...
Old 03-19-2012, 06:09 PM   #42
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

You retards (that have access to the Spider Hole) posting about the Spider Hole are walking a tight rope that the thread starter deliberately put you on......and is now shaking to see who can fall off.

Still Looking....we will have a discussion elsewhere...if you get my drift.......(hint: private tabs are not just for fucktards in the Spider Hole)

Skylar....I strongly recommend you just watch from the sidelines.

Zarah.....you crack me up.

Whatever modtard thincking of playing captain-sav-a-tard.........don't.....that is all the warning you are going to get.

The OP has posted a linck to a forum that he does not have access to.......he can disclose where he got the linck....or face the consequences......keeping in mind two rules.

1. Discussion of information gathered from that never to mentioned place is not allowed on eccie........in which case, expect to hear from an admin

2. what is said in the Spider Hole stays in the Spider Hole.......and someone gave you the information......the option here is that you give up your source and let them face the music with you (the key here is that they have to admit to their part in order for you to get the benefit of this assistance).

You who do not have access to the Spider Hole can always ask for admittance.....then, hold your breath to see if you get in......anything you say is either speculation or gleaned from a source that can get you banned......so having benn warned, act accordingly.
Old 03-19-2012, 06:10 PM   #43
TexasGator
Sexual Liber🐊ator

This is a privately owned enterprise and like it or not, an autocracy. Deal with it, or take your ball (I'll give you the benefit of the doubt by presuming you still have one) and GO HOME!

You can leave if you don't like the way things are done here, or you can be like the 3rd grader in the back of the room whose hand goes up to tell of others' every infraction and whine when they're not persistently punished as YOU see fit. Just ask BW how that worked for her so far. She's got Class President all but in the (Subway) bag by now.

Right, wrong or indifferent, providers know the content of their reviews often before we see them. Haven't you read some of those pathetic rebuttals?

And publicly calling out 2 posters from same IP address? Really? No surprise you've no friends who've logged on from your wifi router before. *
I'll go out on a limb and say you're also the type of guy who thinks the only way to look better is to point out others' faults - always in need of that elusive pat on the back.

Now go pound the RTM and tell the Mods how I've personally attacked you and violated a rule. I'll take my medicine without whining about how some jake leg may have gotten different treatment.

* - it is true, however, that Justanotherdude and deerhunter are one and the same. ijs.

EDIT: I just reread this and feel like Peter Fitch in "Network." Look how that worked out for him.

OP - get a life. ... and DH, this is the one time I'll pat you on the head and give you my blessing to let your inner chihuahua out.
Old 03-19-2012, 06:11 PM   #44
hr007xx
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post

Really? Anytime the rules such as revealing my ROS to a provider are nullified, it is my business. If it's a part of the web site here and the rules apply to me and not others, make it public knowledge that it IS okay for ROS to be revealed to the ladies if you are in the special club.

The fact that the rules don't apply to specific people in a specific sub-section here on Eccie was never made known publicly.

dearhunter - I accept your evaluation. Let's address these issues chronologically.

Providers quoting ROS on Eccie. A rule that does not show any leeway in the guidelines.

Male members posting ROS in a Coed forum (see above).

Eccie Addict and Cokeacola Kid the same person.

Me providing a link. I could post a link to http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1 which may indeed be a staff post. Doesn't mean I have access to that thread. I also didn't directly quote any Spidey Hole content.

Take action in the order the infractions were made, which is fair. Or don't be fair and see how we members feel about being crapped on.
Old 03-19-2012, 06:11 PM   #45
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
In there, I've posted PMs. I've posted ROS. I've posted emails. I've done it all...and I'll do it again...anyone care to complain?
I'm not complaining about you or anyone. Just trying to get a clarification of the rules from St. Chris. He has yet to answer. You got a problem with that? Or, do you think as a SH member you have special privileges on the rest of the board? You probably do. You generally think your shit don't stink.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women