Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 01-22-2013, 01:19 PM   #16
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by seedman55 View Post
The truth hurts doesn't it.....LMMFAO. Llama, your one of a kind...lol
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 02:13 PM   #17
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Puts Romney in good company, George Washington didn't want the presidency either.

George Washington: The man who didn't want to be president

Read more here: http://www.thenewstribune.com/2012/0...#storylink=cpy

Tagg Romney's comment makes his dad look worthy of the office - the reluctant servant. Obama on the other not ! Obama wants the presidency for all the wrong reasons; namely to "transform America", the America that Michelle Obama is ashamed of, Obama's spiritual adviser Wright detests, and Obama's mentors (Douglas, Alinsky, Ayers, et al) despise !

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
..... Romney's true motives of not wanting to be POTUS.
http://www.thenewstribune.com/2012/0...e-man-who.html
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 02:20 PM   #18
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Another "low information" Obama voter...the very reason America is going down the toilet fast.

With voters like Wellendowed, AssUp, and others, it makes me think we need to have a literacy test to vote !!!!!!!!!!

donated billions.......hahahahahaha !!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
[B]...... Romney was a fraud- people donated billions to his campaign, volunteered countless hours and yet all the time he had no desire to be POTUS.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 02:26 PM   #19
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Puts Romney in good company, George Washington didn't want the presidency either.

<B>
George Washington: The man who didn't want to be president
</B>

Read more here: http://www.thenewstribune.com/2012/0...#storylink=cpy

But Obama wants the presidency for all the wrong reasons; namely to "transform America", the America that Michelle Obama is ashamed of, Obama's spiritual adviser Wright detests, and Obama's mentors (Douglas, Alinsky, Ayers, et al) despise !

http://www.thenewstribune.com/2012/0...e-man-who.html
There's a scene in "Gladiator" where the dying Caesar trys to talk Maximo into serving as leader after his death. Maximo tells him he doesn't want to lead; he only wants to go home and be with his family. Caesar tells him that's exactly why he is the best man to lead.

Romney has hundreds of millions in net worth. He can afford to live like a king for the rest of his life. I believe he ran for the presidency because he thought the country needed him. He may not have had the hunger for power that Obama has; that's a good thing.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 02:40 PM   #20
timpage
Account Disabled

Yes! I have often thought to compare Mitt Romney to George Washington and "Maximo".......the parallels in their respective lives are eery. Finally, someone else recognizes this.....

I heard that Romney wanted to wear one of those Roman legion hats while on the campaign trail but that his son, Tagg(?) put the kabosh on it.

Fuckin' retards.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 05:13 PM   #21
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Yes! I have often thought to compare Mitt Romney to George Washington and "Maximo".......the parallels in their respective lives are eery. Finally, someone else recognizes this.....

I heard that Romney wanted to wear one of those Roman legion hats while on the campaign trail but that his son, Tagg(?) put the kabosh on it.

Fuckin' retards.
Romney stands accused of not really wanting to be president, as if that's a crime. I'm simply making the point that not lusting for power is a actually a good thing.

Obama cares only about aquiring power for himself and increasing the power of the federal government. Given a choice between a president that serves out of sense of duty and one that serves because he enjoys weilding power, I'll take the former.

I used the Maximo analogy to show an example of leading for the right reasons. I'm guessing you're not so stupid you can't understand that; maybe you are.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 05:22 PM   #22
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default The Lama is camera shy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
The Lama like to video us then puts the camera away when we pull out and give him a jizz bath.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 05:40 PM   #23
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
The Lama like to video us then puts the camera away when we pull out and give him a jizz bath.

So you are admitting that you were one of the participants?
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 06:05 PM   #24
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
I'm smart enough to know Romney didn't spend billions on his campaign.
But you obviously were joy smart enough to know that Romney would fall like a box of rocks on Election Day, 2012.

Damn, you are an ignorant MoFo! Why don't you do us all a favor and take another 30 day vacation?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 06:30 PM   #25
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
So you are admitting that you were one of the participants?
I can't remember if I was butt fucking you or Lama.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 06:33 PM   #26
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
I'm smart enough to know Romney didn't spend billions on his campaign. That sort of ignorance is what makes it possible for Obama to get away with massive deficit spending.
Were you asleep while Bush charged two wars without any revenues or were you just having one more of your many attacks of "Stupid"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
But you obviously were joy smart enough to know that Romney would fall like a box of rocks on Election Day, 2012.

Damn, you are an ignorant MoFo! Why don't you do us all a favor and take another 30 day vacation?
Bingo, Bigtex!
LMAO!
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 07:02 PM   #27
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post

The Lama finally released his home video of election nite .
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 09:30 PM   #28
TPJR
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Romney stands accused of not really wanting to be president, as if that's a crime. I'm simply making the point that not lusting for power is a actually a good thing.
Now that's hilarious!! I can just imagine it now!. " Please don't place this burden on me Lord! Anybody but me Lord! I'm just your humble servant! Wait a minute. Did David chicken out when God chose him to be king? Did Moses chicken out when he was chosen to lead the Jews to the promised land? No! Then goshdarnit, I cant chicken out either!"
TPJR is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 09:35 PM   #29
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

WE, you ignorant buffoon, I DID NOT vote for Romney. I also didn't believe that Romney would really repeal Obamacare. What happened yesterday and today is really irrelevant as to who would be inaugurated. Either one of those candidates would lead us down our current path to economic collapse and tyranny.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 03:17 AM   #30
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
WE, you ignorant buffoon, I DID NOT vote for Romney. I also didn't believe that Romney would really repeal Obamacare. What happened yesterday and today is really irrelevant as to who would be inaugurated. Either one of those candidates would lead us down our current path to economic collapse and tyranny.
That's the spirit! StupiOldLyinFart doesn't vote for anyone who has a snowball's chance in hell on winning. That way he can bitch and moan about anybody and everybody. After all, bitching and moaning is the only thing he specializes in.

What a fraud!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women