Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70415
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452928
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47545
pyramider46370
bambino40322
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 09-11-2016, 08:27 PM   #1
tarafoxxx
Tastii Timez With Tara

User ID: 355745
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I Hate a Penny Pincher!!!...

Recently, I've had a gentleman inbox me and openly try to bash me and my professionalism...I wasn't sure exactly how to address him publicly so I decided this would be the most honorable, and appropriate way... I am normally one for private disputes but I feel he brought a private situation public...

Dear Mr.NoTell,

You messaged me inquiring about my FH review special... Once I told you that the special was over, you message me and accuse me of being in cahoots with "albundy"... Al scheduled his appointment with me before that special was ended, all of my prices that are listed in my showcase on my profile coincide with the prices listed on my website... the only difference between my prices on my website and the prices on eccie is the fact that Eccie is a discounted price due to the fact that I do not have to go through a verification/ screening process, for I can review past posts and provider history for information... my review special was 180 for a FH with Review.. My FH's are $220... I feel I should not have to LOWER my prices... I'm all for a negotiation but to just lower my prices because YOU missed a special is not at all necessary nor is it disrespectful!...It is however disrespectful to display your disapproval for my prices and to disrespect a client I've seen because you can't deal with my prices!!!... All things happen for a reason and personally I am very glad that never had the pleasure of meeting you... I am a Good vein please DO NOT come for me!!!
tarafoxxx is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 10:39 PM   #2
1+1
BANNED

Default Set em straight

Word
1+1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 01:43 AM   #3
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

All of that because he couldn't save 40 bucks?! Jeez O-o.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 02:33 AM   #4
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews
Angry

When my favorite business is no longer offering a sale (i.e. special), I do what other grown people do. I move on, and if anything look out for when next they have a sale. Or I check out other businesses that may currently have a sale. What I don't do is act like a little brat, and call or message the workers or owners harassing them because the sale has ended. He's acting like such a gremlin.
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 07:02 PM   #5
albundy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Yeah, my favorite part was that I was teaming up with Tara trying to "raise" prices!!! LOL!!! Yeah, that's me alright. Always trying to get the ladies to jack up their prices. HAHAHAHA!!!

Tara's showcase has $220 for an hour listed now. It's not THAT much more than her "review special" was.

Her looks and her personality were OUSTANDING! A real joy to talk to AND to fuck. If I had the means right now, I would most certainly try to see her again.
albundy is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 07:28 PM   #6
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Even if she went up 40 more to a whole "bank-breaking" 260 god forbid ... the world would not end lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by albundy View Post
Yeah, my favorite part was that I was teaming up with Tara trying to "raise" prices!!! LOL!!! Yeah, that's me alright. Always trying to get the ladies to jack up their prices. HAHAHAHA!!!

Tara's showcase has $220 for an hour listed now. It's not THAT much more than her "review special" was.

Her looks and her personality were OUSTANDING! A real joy to talk to AND to fuck. If I had the means right now, I would most certainly try to see her again.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 07:54 PM   #7
myren1900
The hand of the Goddess

Encounters: 110
Wink

Quote:
Damn, Al...

You are starting to sound like me ...
You're feelin' OK?

myren1900 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 08:16 PM   #8
1+1
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarafoxxx View Post
accuse me of being in cahoots with "albundy"..
He isn't accusing Al of raising the prices.Mr.NoTell thinks you got a discounted fee for being in cahoots with Tara.
1+1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 08:37 PM   #9
albundy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1on1 View Post
He isn't accusing Al of raising the prices.Mr.NoTell thinks you got a discounted fee for being in cahoots with Tara.
Cahoots to do what exactly? How does ME fucking her and writing a review help her to RAISE her rates?!? I only got to be with her that one time and even if she still had her "review special" going on, I couldn't bang her again for quite a while anyway. My hobby funds are LOW right now.

When I called her, she had a "review special" for $180 listed on her showcase. Now she doesn't. I didn't need to conspire with her for her to do that.
albundy is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 08:53 PM   #10
OldGent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

So could give you a valid reason why he has those conspiracy theories Al, but we both got pointed for that already not long ago, so I'll expect you to get the implication. And its not twerking. Lol
OldGent is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 09:05 PM   #11
1+1
BANNED

Quote:
Cahoots to do what exactly? How does ME fucking her and writing a review help her to RAISE her rates?!? I only got to be with her that one time and even if she still had her "review special" going on, I couldn't bang her again for quite a while anyway. My hobby funds are LOW right now.

When I called her, she had a "review special" for $180 listed on her showcase. Now she doesn't. I didn't need to conspire with her for her to do that.

I am in agreement with you.Looking over her reviews and seeing the amounts listed there isn't any upselling.She has a history of charging between 180 to 220 an hour.There isn't any conspiracy.Ladies can do as they want and run a special.
1+1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 09:17 AM   #12
WillyWonka666
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 28

Its petty dirt bags like this that help give Johns a bad name...
Sorry you or anyone has to go through such disrespect. We are all part of this same community and should give respect as we expect to receive it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarafoxxx View Post
Recently, I've had a gentleman inbox me and openly try to bash me and my professionalism...I wasn't sure exactly how to address him publicly so I decided this would be the most honorable, and appropriate way... I am normally one for private disputes but I feel he brought a private situation public...

Dear Mr.NoTell,

You messaged me inquiring about my FH review special... Once I told you that the special was over, you message me and accuse me of being in cahoots with "albundy"... Al scheduled his appointment with me before that special was ended, all of my prices that are listed in my showcase on my profile coincide with the prices listed on my website... the only difference between my prices on my website and the prices on eccie is the fact that Eccie is a discounted price due to the fact that I do not have to go through a verification/ screening process, for I can review past posts and provider history for information... my review special was 180 for a FH with Review.. My FH's are $220... I feel I should not have to LOWER my prices... I'm all for a negotiation but to just lower my prices because YOU missed a special is not at all necessary nor is it disrespectful!...It is however disrespectful to display your disapproval for my prices and to disrespect a client I've seen because you can't deal with my prices!!!... All things happen for a reason and personally I am very glad that never had the pleasure of meeting you... I am a Good vein please DO NOT come for me!!!
WillyWonka666 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 10:27 AM   #13
Boudin3112
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I wish I could tell all my customers to stop negotiating and just fuckin pay what I tell you to, lol. This is only industry where I have seen vendors bitch out potential customers for not following their individual rules. Any where else that would be bad business practices, but desperate and pathetic men will try to be liked by her by obeyi g her rules, lmao! She does not like you and even if you follow her rules she will still only tolerate you. Knowing this, do what you want, fuck who you want and stop worrying about how she cares, it will be better for you in the long run. Her pussy is not golden. If you enjoy the negotiating then do it and if she is offended, on to the next. She has been desperate enough to give discounts and you just hit her up at wrong time. Keep trying though and she will bite, always do.
Boudin3112 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 10:38 AM   #14
Boudin3112
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

If you like negotiating then I recommend SA as every time you see a lady it starts with negotiating prices and such. S.A. is more work and effort to find a match but once you do, well worth it. I see beautiful women that do everythin g sexually with me for $300 for an entire evening, no clock watching at all. I get rubs, HJ, BBBJ COF, COT, greek, CIM, MSOG, all positions, dinner, wine, whatever I want. And types I negotiate price first and we meet for lunch, if connect and price is right we go from there. Once you have a few regular ladies, you are set. If you want strange do it again. Prostitutes here are more for guys that want a quick in and out. If you like multiple hours and a good deal SA is way to go.
Boudin3112 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 11:34 AM   #15
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews

But seriously, it's totally untrue that hoes are the only ones who reserve the right to deny providing service and taking certain folks' money for not following their designated rules. I can go to a certain restaurant dressed wrong (maybe I felt like wearing shorts and cute flip flops that day) and even if I had the fattest wad of cash, it wouldn't matter. Or I could go to a bar at 9 pm when "Happy Hour" ended at 7 and throw a fit and act like a belligerent fool to prove what point?
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women