Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70397
biomed160382
Yssup Rider59878
gman4452896
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47471
pyramider46370
bambino40295
CryptKicker37070
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35238
Mojojo33117

Old 10-13-2017, 03:33 AM   #1
ffedex
Gaining Momentum

Default BeautyQueen2716

Date: 10-13-17
Provider: BeautyQueen2716
User ID: 228087
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=228087
City: N/A
State: Texas
Address: -
Appointment Type: Outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: none she flaked and kept lying that she was falling asleep when I see her activity at eccie was recent
Session Length: none
Fee: $$$
Hair Length and Color: I don't know she didn't even show up even though she acted like she was, even texting me "at mcdonalds"
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: Very disappointed was excited too see here...huge let down didnt even have the decency to say sorry i can't come made me stay up till 2-5 am pretending she was coming i wouldnt trust again
Recommendation: No
ffedex is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 03:45 AM   #2
Alcar0314
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Alcar0314 is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 07:05 AM   #3
Reincarnated
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Not a review
Reincarnated is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 08:33 AM   #4
Lightesttouch
Valued Poster

You got stood up? What a surprise! In the future expect lots more of the same.

Lightesttouch is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 09:06 AM   #5
ffireman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 126

Wow not a surprise here.
ffireman is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 12:35 AM   #6
Guest010218
Account Disabled

Encounters: 172

She may have read some of your posts in Coed and decided YOU might very well be a flake and went home.

Suggest you consider all perspectives as you hobby, since you have had a spite of bad luck with providers and TCB. It is a two-way street.

While TCB is not BQ's strong suite, she is pretty hot and her BCD is fantastic, that is once you get started with the session.
Guest010218 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 01:00 AM   #7
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4161
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

No offense 6 pretty recent NO reviews along with other posts should speak to anyone about how this provider is!!
I'm sorry but personally I don't care how good your pussy is, how hot you are, how tiny you are, how sexy your body is, or how the service is....!!! You would think the people would see how some hookers easily rip them off, don't provide what they say they will service wise, or ncns or waste their time. Sorry but you clearly don't need to be on the board if you can't do simple research ...delete your shit and move else where!!!
Britttany_love is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 03:05 AM   #8
Lightesttouch
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britttany_love View Post
No offense 6 pretty recent NO reviews along with other posts should speak to anyone about how this provider is!!
I'm sorry but personally I don't care how good your pussy is, how hot you are, how tiny you are, how sexy your body is, or how the service is....!!! You would think the people would see how some hookers easily rip them off, don't provide what they say they will service wise, or ncns or waste their time. Sorry but you clearly don't need to be on the board if you can't do simple research ...delete your shit and move else where!!!
SIX recent no reviews? Sour grapes much? Aside from this non review I found two no reviews (tcb related) out of a shitload of reviews.

I'm not defending bad TCB. In fact I would never book her because of it but it never looks becoming when a BBW attacks a hottie with BCD skills on the board especially when armed with inaccurate details.

It doesn't matter what she looks like or how good her BCD skills are if she's late Really? Apparently you don't know most men very well.

Lightesttouch is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 05:56 AM   #9
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Top 10 stupidest post in a long time. Either the new guys that come to eccie after watching and learning from all the bandles are just clueless or the bandle migration of 2017 is gaining momentum

IB
Iron Butterfly is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 11:37 AM   #10
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightesttouch View Post
SIX recent no reviews? Sour grapes much? Aside from this non review I found two no reviews (tcb related) out of a shitload of reviews.

I'm not defending bad TCB. In fact I would never book her because of it but it never looks becoming when a BBW attacks a hottie with BCD skills on the board especially when armed with inaccurate details.

It doesn't matter what she looks like or how good her BCD skills are if she's late Really? Apparently you don't know most men very well.

Sour grapes not at all. The guy was complaining about being stood up by this provider. Had he done any research he would have seen that she has no reviews and a history of bad tcb. A recent review about her claimed she took money and didn't provide the services the guy was there for..that's ripping someone off and not cool.

Me being a BBW has nothing to do with it. Im a provider making a comment on a post about another provider who has a bad history of tcb. I never once said anything bad at all about her looks or how she is bcd. I don't play that way.

I said

I'm sorry but personally I don't care how good your pussy is, how hot you are, how tiny you are, how sexy your body is, or how the service is....!!! You would think the people would see how some hookers easily rip them off, don't provide what they say they will service wise, or ncns or waste their time.

I was making a general statement that just because a girl is hot, tiny, has a good body...etc is not an excuse for bad tcb or a reason to rip someone off. To many guys keep defending these types of girls and condoning their shitty behavior.

I never claimed to know what men want. However I'm pretty sure that no matter how hot a provider is and however good she is bcd.. that if she has a bad history of tcb and multiple no reviews that most won't take a chance no matter how hot she is.
Old 10-15-2017, 12:11 PM   #11
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2709
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sadly no matter how bad the tcb is, if her service is bad, or she might rob you, etc... Truth is if she's hot especially hot and young the next guy seeing her won't care.. He will book her thinking she won't do it to me
VictoriaLyn is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 12:21 PM   #12
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn View Post
Sadly no matter how bad the tcb is, if her service is bad, or she might rob you, etc... Truth is if she's hot especially hot and young the next guy seeing her won't care.. He will book her thinking she won't do it to me
Exactly! I guess if they want to book an appointment then have to sit around for another 45+ mins waiting for the girl to get her shit together or they show up and she does a NCNS I say go for it.
Old 10-15-2017, 12:47 PM   #13
Smpslt7
Premium Access

Encounters: 18

All the responses sound like they believe OP’s post. I’m not so sure. There’s something odd about his/her posts, especially given the join date.
Color me skeptical.
Smpslt7 is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 10:47 PM   #14
BeautyQueen2716
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 228087
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation Voice of Reason.. COME ON REALLY

I told myself I was not going to say anything in response to everyone's comments but sometimes the truth just needs to be heard. I admit to my lack of prioritizing.I will be the first one to admit it ,actually I'm no perfect person and anyone that wants to book me knows this. Believe It or Not ladies there is always two sides to every story.the gentleman that wanted me to go to the OC was all the way in San Marcos. I agreed to the request..got ready and started driving his way,was running a little behind but unfortunately started falling asleep at the wheel. Pulled over a couple times to wake up. the gentleman called me constantly asking me where I was.I informed him I was falling asleep at the wheel. he had no concern of that whatsoever.. any normal human being would have taken someone falling asleep at the wheel to some kind of importance..He was very demanding and inconsiderate..So yuusss..i returned the same respect and didnt go..
Now the gentleman that wrote the review about his birthday is just completely wrong and I really wish the moderators would take it down but I'm not going to complain I'm just going to speak the truth.. the minute this gentleman walked in my door I was all over him made him feel like he was my boyfriend it was his birthday so that made me even more excited when I went down there to his cock there were bumps all over his head.. I wasn't trying to be harsh I was just trying to be civil and keep the move going so I grabbed a condom and he said oh why are you grabbing that I said I have a sore in my mouth trying to make light of the situation.. after a few minutes he began to get upset that I was really using a condom so I told him the truth that there were bumps all over the head of his cock he said it was from shaving.. so I kept going with the condom and then I took the condom off try to do my thing with my hands it was not working out for him because he apparently wanted me to put my mouth all over the head of his COCK that had bumps all over it.I'm sorry ladies not my thing..my roommate however was being intentionally rude and loud and that definitely did not help the situation.. I did spen a good amount of time with him and even offered for him to come back because I was going to get a hotel room.he asked me if he needed to bring more money I said you know what; just bring a hundred extra dollars and I'll spend 30-45 min with u..i was very accomodating..only to be shitted on..lovely..

Beauty
BeautyQueen2716 is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 11:19 PM   #15
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautyQueen2716 View Post
I told myself I was not going to say anything in response to everyone's comments but sometimes the truth just needs to be heard. I admit to my lack of prioritizing.I will be the first one to admit it ,actually I'm no perfect person and anyone that wants to book me knows this. Believe It or Not ladies there is always two sides to every story.the gentleman that wanted me to go to the OC was all the way in San Marcos. I agreed to the request..got ready and started driving his way,was running a little behind but unfortunately started falling asleep at the wheel. Pulled over a couple times to wake up. the gentleman called me constantly asking me where I was.I informed him I was falling asleep at the wheel. he had no concern of that whatsoever.. any normal human being would have taken someone falling asleep at the wheel to some kind of importance..He was very demanding and inconsiderate..So yuusss..i returned the same respect and didnt go..
Now the gentleman that wrote the review about his birthday is just completely wrong and I really wish the moderators would take it down but I'm not going to complain I'm just going to speak the truth.. the minute this gentleman walked in my door I was all over him made him feel like he was my boyfriend it was his birthday so that made me even more excited when I went down there to his cock there were bumps all over his head.. I wasn't trying to be harsh I was just trying to be civil and keep the move going so I grabbed a condom and he said oh why are you grabbing that I said I have a sore in my mouth trying to make light of the situation.. after a few minutes he began to get upset that I was really using a condom so I told him the truth that there were bumps all over the head of his cock he said it was from shaving.. so I kept going with the condom and then I took the condom off try to do my thing with my hands it was not working out for him because he apparently wanted me to put my mouth all over the head of his COCK that had bumps all over it.I'm sorry ladies not my thing..my roommate however was being intentionally rude and loud and that definitely did not help the situation.. I did spen a good amount of time with him and even offered for him to come back because I was going to get a hotel room.he asked me if he needed to bring more money I said you know what; just bring a hundred extra dollars and I'll spend 30-45 min with u..i was very accomodating..only to be shitted on..lovely..

Beauty

I'm sorry girl but I call bullshit. The guy you are referencing that wrote you a bad review was here. https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2174280

I would have never seen said gentlemen had he had any health/safety issues as you mentioned. He would have been told to leave immediately. You don't just throw a condom on it and say well something looks suspicious but let's just throw a condom on it and we will be all good wtf!!! Abort mission stat!!!

I'm sorry but I don't know any smart provider who would have continued a session risking their well being if they were worried about a member with a supposed health issue. You said you still went through with the session because you used a condom?? Really? You do know condoms are not fail proof and do not protect you from everything right. You even offered to see him again for $100... Again I'm sorry but that's bullshit why would you see somebody again if you are worried about a possible "dangerous" health issue? Supposedly he had something on his dick??? I guess for a hundred bucks you would have risked it.. I mean you were worried the first time but the second it was cool? This happened back in September and you just now were worried about alerting everyone about this situation?

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
BeautyQueen2716

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women