Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70382
biomed160292
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 10-01-2019, 09:58 AM   #16
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69 View Post
This is free sex.
Little messy but free.

And Bam
The cost of laundering the sheets is inescapable anyway and unrelated to sex.
Unless you're a SW
I could just shoot it in the toilet. But then again, there’s a cost to flushing.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2019, 01:12 AM   #17
obnoxiousram
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Either way we all pay for it.
obnoxiousram is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 12:43 PM   #18
Curiously Excited
Registered Member

Nothing is ever free, but it can be more rewarding to earn it...
Curiously Excited is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 11:11 AM   #19
zip2121
Valued Poster

Encounters: 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
They’ll find a way to add cost to it. Divorce, washing machine costs.
If she or he divorced you over a wank... They just saved you a lot of trouble later. Un-fuck them.
zip2121 is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 03:38 PM   #20
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by zip2121 View Post
If she or he divorced you over a wank... They just saved you a lot of trouble later. Un-fuck them.
Exactly! It saved him money in the long run. Maybe he found a woman who was into mutual masterbation
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 08:28 PM   #21
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
I could just shoot it in the toilet. But then again, there’s a cost to flushing.

Just do not flush until you have your post cum piss.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 08:39 PM   #22
Minka Fox
Down for Whatever

User ID: 249525
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I think it has a lot to do with the fact that most studies have said that a paltry 30% of women can climax from vaginal penetration alone. Maybe we're better at going without, meaning that our brains are often the organ which prevails most in decision making and gives us the advantage of being able to hold out for the best deal. Considering most females' lesser than males sexual market value shelf life, it would be really stupid to fuck for free, getting off 3/10 times and having nada to show for it ,so yes, most, if not all women are prostitutes in a sense. The female body has been of value and in inherent demand before salt or whatever was used as currency...since humans existed really.
Minka Fox is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 09:42 PM   #23
blckstuff412
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Nice post Fox!... opens up some discussion. Here's my 2 cents... I'd like my change please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minka Fox View Post
I think it has a lot to do with the fact that most studies have said that a paltry 30% of women can climax from vaginal penetration alone.
Meh... I kinda feel that has nothing to do with it. Besides the actual act of penetration isn't where it's at for a majority of women anyways. It's their emotional state. If a guy gets your emotional mojo flowing everything, including the actual act of penetration, else is pretty much secondary... Which is why women like the special word that begins with F...

Quote:
Maybe we're better at going without, meaning that our brains are often the organ which prevails most in decision making and gives us the advantage of being able to hold out for the best deal.
Well that's not true at all ma'am... In a sense anyways. While your brain technically works 90% of your processes are determined by emotion. Add that to the fact that women are hypergamous by nature and those emotions unfortunately lead to a lot of downfall for a majority of females... because they are always looking for the next "best deal". Time doesn't work in your favor. At all. I'd hardly call that an advantage... But it does help for the "right here right now" thing... Speaking of time...

Quote:
Considering most females' lesser than males sexual market value shelf life, it would be really stupid to fuck for free...

Can't disagree there. I see your point of view. Most of your value begins when you're 18 and ends at about 35... Give or take years depending on your life choices. Whereas men's market value never really declines. In fact I'd argue it INCREASES as we mature in our life. Again based of life choices. Given that perspective I'd say men are more in demand then women.

Quote:
The female body has been of value and in inherent demand before salt or whatever was used as currency...since humans existed really.
Actually.... That's not quite accurate either. In fact the opposite was true. While I won't disagree that females were a commodity back then they certainly were not valuable. When men ran out of valuables in a transaction they "sweetened the deal" by trading off the women. It was practically expected of women.

But to be sure... there is a reason why it's called the worlds oldest profession. No doubt.

I feel the reason women feel empowered isn't because of feminism, although it certainly has helped in the last 60 or so years in the US, it is ultimately weak men that brought us to this point in society. Until men change and start acting like men... sex will never be free like it truly should be.

But what do I know... I'm just a silly mongerer on a public forum hiding behind his anonymity. I'll take my change now...
blckstuff412 is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 02:17 AM   #24
Lad1234
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

Sure, it CAN be as free as anything else in our transactional society.

Yeah, you can argue that “free” sex has hidden costs, but I’d counter that so does free help moving your stuff to a new home/apt does, too.
Lad1234 is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 07:06 AM   #25
swtslnce
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Absolutely nothing in life is free. I can't think of even one thing that doesn't have a associated cost to it. Either monetary, energy, food, time, effort, trade, or self gratification.

It's not any surprise that sexuality is not any different.
swtslnce is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2019, 05:39 AM   #26
mokgp2017
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lawn Boy View Post
Got out eearlyer today from eerie county jail. even but sex behind(hehehe) bars aint free. Nufn free. my boty hole to tite to give free bust a nut gonna cost to tap it but now me broke so i be real chep

One of our more upstanding members.
mokgp2017 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2019, 07:19 PM   #27
jjriggins
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Meh... You get what pay for either way. Lol
jjriggins is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 09:01 AM   #28
Minka Fox
Down for Whatever

User ID: 249525
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Blckstuff412... Hmmm...those are some good points. I'll be back when I'm feeling a bit more loquacious, to give you your change
Minka Fox is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2020, 07:56 AM   #29
Twentysomething
Gaining Momentum

Perhaps no one on this comment thread has found their true life companion. Yes, everything has a cost associated with it but sometimes it's a mutual cost shared by both parties. Not to sound old fashioned but maybe the man pays by fixing things or remodeling the house while the woman pays by doing the household chores like laundry and cooking and taking care of the kids. No one gets anything for free but maybe each party accepts the costs in stride because they know they'll be repaid in other ways. Mutual sharing due to mutual caring
Twentysomething is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women