Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > North and East Texas > Coed Discussions - North and East Texas
Coed Discussions - North and East Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47401
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 10-27-2018, 02:44 PM   #1
quark55
Valued Poster

Default Tyler time out new dancers

Anyone been lately

Heard they have some new dancers. I have not been since Sept.

I have been going there 15 years. Most of my favorites have moved on.

Wonder what the new girls are like
quark55 is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 08:51 PM   #2
thabear
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

I just got back from a two night visit in Tyler. Time out is a decent club. BYOB with free setups. Waitress are great. $15 or $20 dollar entry fee, depending on the night. $10 booth dance fee for private booth dances. $20 private dances after 8pm, 2 for one before 8pm. Free hot dogs on Sunday night, $10 pizza on Monday night. Football games on if you want to watch.

Visited with a lot of the new girls. No extras for me, but fun if you want to kill a bit of time.
Ginger was nice and hung aroung, her back side profile is a thing of beauty, Lundy was nice and hung a bit too, Lundy is a peach. Lola is young and really nice to look at. One lady, Aston, is brand new to the strip club sceen and luscious, tall blond. Natalie, i liked on stage, but never could get her ass cornered for a private dance. A lot of the ladies have tattoos, which I’m not a big fan of, but it is what it is.

If I were going back, I would sit my old ass on the left side as you go in, between the stage and curtains. I sat on the right side to see the games and so I could hear a bit and probably missed some of the better action from the ladies. This is not a paid commercial, just my observations from many years of strip clubbing in Dallas and Longview.

thabear
thabear is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2018, 07:53 AM   #3
Red Tex
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

I ran into a fine brunette named Alice. I have been back a couple of times but never seen her again. I would like to give her money if I had the chance again.
Red Tex is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women