Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59908
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47515
pyramider46370
bambino40311
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 07-01-2014, 04:51 PM   #16
SimplyGwen
BANNED

User ID: 106029
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastEddie69 View Post
So I can't contact a fellow hobbyist brother on eccie about a provider? I can't do that just because some provider has some vague stipulation on her website?
Not just "some" provider, a provider who YOU contacted for an appointment. Stop embarrassing yourself. Furthermore, everyone talks here, mods read all of our PMs and people share private info. If you don't want your business in the open, don't assume what you say here is really private, like EW indicated.

As for everyone else, I'm out of here. I'll be back in town on the 12th.

SimplyGwen is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 05:04 PM   #17
FastEddie69
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

At any rate, good learning experience!
FastEddie69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 05:09 PM   #18
FastEddie69
Gaining Momentum

Thank you Gwen but not to worry about my embarrassment, I'm just helping your marketing and entertaining myself. Pro Bono hun! Very interesting stuff
Old 07-01-2014, 05:19 PM   #19
PhillipMcCondom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

This site and others like it are designed for hobbyist to share information about providers, both positive and negative, in public and private. I commonly shoot a pm to hobbyist about reviews and try to get a little more detail before I see a provider and have dodged more than 1 bullet by asking. Too many hobbyist write reviews for PA credit and to curry favor with providers and not from a perspective of what my fellow hobby brothers would find useful in booking a session. Things like stretch marks, mommy tummies, BBW's described as "thick", bad attitudes, horrible TCB skills...etc go unwritten out of fear or simply not wanting to be the bad guy. I understand, so that's why I reach out and ask straight up.

Forwarding or sharing PM information, in fact sharing any private information (Locker room, ROS from reviews) is against the rules and in general just poor form.

Just my .02
PhillipMcCondom is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 05:40 PM   #20
Majestycctx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 18308
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb

Wow!!! Someone must have their chones in a wad! Whats going on with everyone having melt downs??

Well anyways most hobbyists know proper etiquette when contacting a provider. If you don't know etiquette then you better learn it. As for talking about providers in private, mens lounge, etc....Just know anything you say will get out regardless. Just saying.

Fast Eddie.....well you better learn some etiquette really fast! lol As for trying to get more info on a provider, you should read her website or since you have premium access, read her reviews. I think that should be more than enough information about a provider. I know that some providers have their menu on P411 so that should help too. Some providers have protocol on how to contact them so right there is a lesson in etiquette. Also when going to visit a provider, be sure you are showered and clean and smelling good as a provider would do the same as well. Have your donation in an envelope marked "Gift" and have it in plain sight. Another etiquette lesson right there.

Other than that, happy hobbying and have an awesome Titty Tuesday!
Majestycctx is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 05:45 PM   #21
FastEddie69
Gaining Momentum

Thank you Phillip for your excellent contributions to this post. Yes, I'm in complete agreement, that's why I shook my head about it. Yes, I was completely turned off by the lack of discreetness on every party. I mean, I'm trying to picture, hobby brother texting a provider, "hey, X hobbyist just asked if you would talk his time away" Provider: Oh yeah, well I'll make sure to give him my opinion on world peace for as long as I can....lol Inside trading ala hobby.

A little loyalty towards your hobby brother would be great guys!

-Semper Fi
Old 07-01-2014, 05:49 PM   #22
FastEddie69
Gaining Momentum

Yes Your Majesty!! Your wish is my command..lol Well stated! I did follow the protocol for screening but my inquiries were put on blast by the provider in question.

Etiquette works both ways, don't you think Your Majesty?
Old 07-01-2014, 06:09 PM   #23
FastEddie69
Gaining Momentum

Next topic of discussion is this clip..lol Form fitting this post and fatty Tuesday! HA!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSuvOVH0aSQ
Old 07-01-2014, 06:46 PM   #24
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyGwen View Post
Not just "some" provider, a provider who YOU contacted for an appointment. Stop embarrassing yourself. Furthermore, everyone talks here, mods read all of our PMs and people share private info. If you don't want your business in the open, don't assume what you say here is really private, like EW indicated.

As for everyone else, I'm out of here. I'll be back in town on the 12th.
If I may...

Point of order...

Mods cannot read anyone's PM's unless they have been reported to them with the icon or they have been forwarded to them directly by the recipient.
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 07:31 PM   #25
SimplyGwen
BANNED

User ID: 106029
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokoa View Post
If I may...

Point of order...

Mods cannot read anyone's PM's unless they have been reported to them with the icon or they have been forwarded to them directly by the recipient.
That's not what soulmanike (houston mod) told me. In fact it went like this, "These girls tell all their business on PM and have no idea we can see it all. LOL" This is precisely why I don't handle my appointment booking on this site.
SimplyGwen is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 07:43 PM   #26
Majestycctx
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Yes Your Majesty!! Your wish is my command..lol Well stated! I did follow the protocol for screening but my inquiries were put on blast by the provider in question.

Etiquette works both ways, don't you think Your Majesty?

FYI......the email you sent Gwen has been posted and you made yourself look like an ass then you try to apologize.

Whats up with that? Learn some etiquette please. That is all. Happy hobbying. Good day.
Old 07-01-2014, 08:49 PM   #27
thatsme67003
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Holly crap what a shit storm! You women go through a lot of stuff I think the least a hobbiest could do is have a little bit of courtasy. My gosh some peoples kids
thatsme67003 is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 10:29 PM   #28
Majestycctx
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
And didn't you know, I am Fast Eddie..... lol

Attachment 327021
Old 07-01-2014, 10:32 PM   #29
Majestycctx
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsme67003 View Post
Holly crap what a shit storm! You women go through a lot of stuff I think the least a hobbiest could do is have a little bit of courtasy. My gosh some peoples kids

Have you read this yet??

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1101692
Old 07-01-2014, 11:26 PM   #30
FastEddie69
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majestycctx View Post
Fellas, this is who you are gonna trust with employment verification? Discreet my ass, it specifically says on gwen the gem's website that it would be handled confidentially... Hmm, I see, so that's why my screening requests/emails were plastered on this forum. So I guess being discreet, confidential, and professional is all bs marketing or when her egotistical ass doesn't get out of hand. This site is a crawling liability and yes I refuse to play your hooker game . If I ask hobbyist if the provider freaking swallows, I want to freaking know . If I wanna know about how clean she is, I'm gonna ask. If I want Greek, I'll ask specifics.

It seems like there is some unwritten rule that I gotta go to the provider. Do I walk on the car lot and tell the sales manager to help me in buying a car.. Lol no, I do my research contact people , perhaps somebody that has had the model, financing, etc. Same with booty! Duh, but I'm going back to my planet as soon as the mods contact me. Buyer Beware!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women