Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70397
biomed160381
Yssup Rider59878
gman4452896
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47465
pyramider46370
bambino40294
CryptKicker37070
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35238
Mojojo33117

Old 05-10-2012, 09:07 AM   #1
Guest042413
Account Disabled

User ID: 14630
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Squirting

I Been Reading Alot About This Trying To Figure Out How The Hell To Do It But I Find Myself Not Being Able To Get Past The Tingly Part... Once I Feel All Tingly I Cant Keep Going To Make Myself Squirt Im Just Scared Im Going To Pee.. Even When Im Not Trying To Accomplish This I Cant Get Past The Sensetive Feeling Sometimes I Feel Like Its Just To Much Of An Sensation For Me To Handle.. Ive Always Wondered If This Was Due To Having A Large Clit.. But Then Again I Can Squeeze & Pinch & Pull Really Hard On My Clit & It Gives Me That Feeling Almost Instant But Then I Stop.... I Sometimes Feel Like My Clients Get Annoyed Because I Play With Myself So Much But Im Just Always Horny & I Feel Bad.... Any Ideas To Maybe Help Me Be Able To Make This Happen? Thanks
Guest042413 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 09:31 AM   #2
Doc_rob
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Olivia - squirting or female ejectulation is a unique tallent. I have met a few "Squirters" in Texas. PM me for details.
Doc_rob is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 10:01 AM   #3
Prowordsmith
Premium Access

Encounters: 20

I would love to try to help you achieve your goal!
How about making a visit to San Antonio?
I love large clits...if you do pee, I don't mind. That takes that out of your concern.

Relaxation in the moment (almost seems contradictory, doesn't it?) might be the key! Another suggestion might be to quit trying so hard, and just enjoy. With a client who enjoys you or a client you've known and trusted for some time it might be easier.
But mainly quit worrrying about it and enjoy the trip!

And do, please, c'mon over to SA.
Prowordsmith is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 10:35 AM   #4
SneakyCancer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

as we say in texas..... GitRDone baby...just do it. Dont hold back. Do it at home with ur favorite toy, towels down or liberator throw blanket and rub it out. once ur done, it will be like walking on cloud 9.
SneakyCancer is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 10:35 AM   #5
Doc_rob
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Olivia - get with Maxxi Roxxx. I have met her several times in the past and she is a Certified Squirter. I brought my snorkel the last time we met. She is a true soaker. She might be able to teach that unique tallent.
Doc_rob is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 10:41 AM   #6
thefamilydog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Try this video...http://www.iheartnsfw.com/search/squirting
thefamilydog is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 10:41 AM   #7
Guest042413
Account Disabled

User ID: 14630
My ECCIE Reviews

But I dont use toys I dont need to in order to feel how they describe lol maybe thats my problem
Guest042413 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 10:43 AM   #8
Splash Waterfalls
Account Disabled

User ID: 119705
My ECCIE Reviews

Having a big clit is irrelevant, I have a big clit and am able to squirt. Relaxation is key, don't stress over it and try peeing before you begin rubbin one out or before a session and that should eliminate that thought in your head. Good luck sweetie!
Splash Waterfalls is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 10:53 AM   #9
thefamilydog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefamilydog View Post
BTW - I have never had the opportunity to do this, but I would like to try...anyone interested, send me a note
thefamilydog is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 11:26 AM   #10
Guest081013-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 63146
My ECCIE Reviews

Come to Dallas... I'll show you how...

It's the best feeling in the world once you realize it's not urine. It comes from a completely different part of the vagina than urine does. My max times with a client is 23 within the hour... and I still had to get up and go to the restroom like never before.

When you feel like you're almost there... tighten your stomach right at the pelvis area... use those muscles... place your hand right above your vagina on it... and push at the same time.. and enjoy the feeling. My favorite position to obtain the best squirt is... have client kneel on his knees with both of your legs on one of his shoulders.. have him wrap his arm around them to hold you in place.. let him FIV vigorously... when you feel it coming.. use his shoulders for leverage and lift your ass off the bed.. slightly.. only to tighten your muscles better... and push... let him continue to do it harder and harder.. til you just cannot take it anymore.

This should do the trick for the first few times.. to at least set your mind at ease on the intense feeling that you are describing above.

I hope this helps.. if not.. feel free to call me.. for more ideas.

Sincerly,
Amber Rain.
The Verified Squirting Queen of Dallas
Guest081013-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 11:54 AM   #11
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

It's an amazing sight anf feeling to make a woman cum until she squirts. It's an entirely different emotional experience when she's writhing and squirting.
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 01:08 PM   #12
KenMonk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Rain View Post
Come to Dallas... I'll show you how...

It's the best feeling in the world once you realize it's not urine. It comes from a completely different part of the vagina than urine does. My max times with a client is 23 within the hour... and I still had to get up and go to the restroom like never before.

When you feel like you're almost there... tighten your stomach right at the pelvis area... use those muscles... place your hand right above your vagina on it... and push at the same time.. and enjoy the feeling. My favorite position to obtain the best squirt is... have client kneel on his knees with both of your legs on one of his shoulders.. have him wrap his arm around them to hold you in place.. let him FIV vigorously... when you feel it coming.. use his shoulders for leverage and lift your ass off the bed.. slightly.. only to tighten your muscles better... and push... let him continue to do it harder and harder.. til you just cannot take it anymore.

This should do the trick for the first few times.. to at least set your mind at ease on the intense feeling that you are describing above.

I hope this helps.. if not.. feel free to call me.. for more ideas.

Sincerly,
Amber Rain.
The Verified Squirting Queen of Dallas
I want to try this...
KenMonk is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 01:27 PM   #13
Guest071313-5
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Squirters are hot. I'm sim, sof, sob friendly!
And the way Amber described that was super sexy.

B
Guest071313-5 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 01:31 PM   #14
Jariou
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

I know that technique... Amber can def instruct ladies or the gents on how to get the squirt going.
Sit back relax and enjoy.. its sexy and feels good for the lady and it taste great
Jariou is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 01:44 PM   #15
Zhivago52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

I'm convinced it can be a learned skill from what I've seen. There are several techniques, and one I enjoy with women who want to do it for the first time is a nice long massage...eventually culminating with a vigorous massage of the vagina...two fingers inside (3rd & 4th digits preferably), rapidly moving back and forth, very light....but slightly curved up towards the g-spot, with a light pressure from the palm of my hand on her vulva.....doesn't work every time, but keep trying, and it's a great reward to see it happen the first time.
Zhivago52 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women