Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 10-26-2019, 09:54 AM   #16
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianjackson View Post
People who tailgate when they drive. They put themselves and the person they are tailgating in danger and they will be blamed for the accident. But they still do it.
Mutherfukkk....them cucks is the worst. Especially when you are in the passing land already passing cars in the right lane and they are on your ass because they can't wait for you to be done. If you are one a them and yer readin this....take note: I am NOT fucking moving over for you. If you are so close to me that I can't see your license plate in my mirror, yer a dick. Again....I ain't movin. Take the hint and back the fuck off. And.....Eat Me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mornin Wood View Post
Worse than that is being on the thruway with a tractor trailer in the right lane driving 64 mph and another tractor trailer in the left lane driving 64.1 mph. Five miles later speedy completes the pass and moves over.
Ahhhh yessss.....the infamous "truck pass." And along with it, the mutherfukker in the passing lane probably jumped into your lane and cut you off just as you were 20 feet away from passing him. The skill level and common sense of many OTR drivers has seriously deteriorated the past several years. Ya used to have to be a decent driver to get one of those jobs. Now, there is a serious shortage and they will take almost anyone. And it shows....

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyGold View Post

When people are trying to be "friendly" by waiving me through instead of taking their fucking turn at an intersection. I don't want your friendship, just fucking be predictable and don't screw up the traffic flow.
That's maybe the best post here. I drive a "company" car and my company actually has written policy that says I cannot pull out in these circumstances ....AND that I cannot wave anyone out in front of me either. Swear to god. And for good damn reason. I got in an accident once cuz of one of those fucks. Just as I pulled out, the person behind them decided they were sick of waiting for his tired ass, floored it and passed around him. They hit me so hard my car spun around 270 degrees.

BTW....men take a bad rap fer bein aggressive drivers. I drive about 40,000 miles a year and have seen everything. And more often than not, when I encounter an aggressive, unsafe piece of shit on the road....it's a 30-50 year old housewife. Welll...lotsa times it's some midlife crisis cuck in a pickup too. But gals be just as bad as cucks. Maybe a tad worse.

rooster is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2019, 06:15 PM   #17
alphonse1948
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Take notice of the "middle east" drivers. Rooster the dot is tightening the regs to get a CDL, but it is too late.
alphonse1948 is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2019, 04:32 AM   #18
woodywouldpekher
Premium Access

Encounters: 78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mornin Wood View Post
Worse than that is being on the thruway with a tractor trailer in the right lane driving 64 mph and another tractor trailer in the left lane driving 64.1 mph. Five miles later speedy completes the pass and moves over.
Most trucks have a governor on the engine to regulate speed. The driver can push the pedal all the way down to the floor (through the floor if he wants) and the truck is still only going to go 65 mph.
woodywouldpekher is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2019, 05:14 AM   #19
TruckerUSA
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

I agree with everyone who feels frustrated having to share the road with bad drivers.Road rage is a confrontation between drivers.How far each driver is willing to escalate is a gamble.Every year 30 people are murdered 30,000 die when cars collide and 37% involve firearms.Driving is 50% controlling the vehicle 50% controlling your emotions.The latter takes just as much practice.
TruckerUSA is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2019, 08:29 AM   #20
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooster View Post
Mutherfukkk....them cucks is the worst. Especially when you are in the passing land already passing cars in the right lane and they are on your ass because they can't wait for you to be done. If you are one a them and yer readin this....take note: I am NOT fucking moving over for you. If you are so close to me that I can't see your license plate in my mirror, yer a dick. Again....I ain't movin. Take the hint and back the fuck off. And.....Eat Me.

try this

slow till they move ta pass ya on right

then speed up not letting em get back in

then repeat for the ass now tailgating ya that did not let the 1st one back in behind ya

when road opens up just smile when they pass giving you the bird
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2019, 01:11 PM   #21
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher View Post
Most trucks have a governor on the engine to regulate speed. The driver can push the pedal all the way down to the floor (through the floor if he wants) and the truck is still only going to go 65 mph.
that's why I give them all the room they need

they have to keep momentum going im sure , that's prob why they have to jump out when the short opportumity presents itself, cut them some slack

idk how they do that job , most idiots don't know they are regulated

would rather fuck with people that are moving all their shit around
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 02:57 PM   #22
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBALLS View Post
that's why I give them all the room they need

they have to keep momentum going im sure , that's prob why they have to jump out when the short opportumity presents itself, cut them some slack

idk how they do that job , most idiots don't know they are regulated

would rather fuck with people that are moving all their shit around
I hear you boyz. And I'll bet they got stories to tell about asshole 4-wheelers all day long. But still.....when I'm in the left lane going 15 mph faster than you and just getting ready to pass both your truck and the one in front of you, do not pull out in front of me! Not when I'm 20 goddam feet away!
Sonofabitch....

Old 11-02-2019, 04:17 AM   #23
woodywouldpekher
Premium Access

Encounters: 78

Quote:
I hear you boyz. And I'll bet they got stories to tell about asshole 4-wheelers all day long. But still.....when I'm in the left lane going 15 mph faster than you and just getting ready to pass both your truck and the one in front of you, do not pull out in front of me! Not when I'm 20 goddam feet away!
Sonofabitch....

Whenever that happens just think of it as the truck driver saving you from getting a speeding ticket. lol
woodywouldpekher is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 05:20 PM   #24
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Quote:
.....when I'm in the left lane going 15 mph faster than you and just getting ready to pass both your truck and the one in front of you, do not pull out in front of me! Not when I'm 20 goddam feet away!

Quote:
Whenever that happens just think of it as the truck driver saving you from getting a speeding ticket. lol
Next someone will say that "they must not have seen you because of their blindspot."

Bullfuckinshit. I don't hang out there. Or anywhere near a big rig when I can help it. In addition to all the other crazy shit that can happen, I saw a vid once of a car getting whacked when the cap blew off a tire. Unreal.

I respect these guys and the crazy massive vehicles that they drive. But I see them doing a disproportionate amount of fucked up shit. Damn....it seems like no one really understands physics anymore...

Old 11-10-2019, 01:43 AM   #25
hky117
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 24

Now lets talk about the morons who don't know how to naviagte freaking roundabouts. Every morning on the way to work some moron is stopping in the gd traffic circle.
hky117 is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 05:53 AM   #26
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hky117 View Post
Now lets talk about the morons who don't know how to naviagte freaking roundabouts. Every morning on the way to work some moron is stopping in the gd traffic circle.
is it the users or the fucking traffic circle ta blame ?
Old 11-10-2019, 10:35 AM   #27
lilylivered
Premium Access

Encounters: 107

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
is it the users or the fucking traffic circle ta blame ?
Users, you must be one of the stoppers lol
lilylivered is online now   Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 12:24 PM   #28
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilylivered View Post
Users, you must be one of the stoppers lol
end of Mt.Read traffic circle was ok, the new one this year is fucked up
don't get me going on the one on Winton n 590 WTF were they thinking
Old 11-11-2019, 03:16 PM   #29
rooster
Sick up and fed....

New traffic circles are actually pretty cool. I stress the word "new." Like the ones on 590N up near Sea Breeze. The old ones, like the one at Carrier Circle, are massively fucked up.

But the new ones....first thing you will notice is that the diameter of the circle is small. Very small. That's so idiots have to slow down when they go around them.

The second thing is that anyone entering has to yield right of way to anyone already in it.

And that's it! Couldn't be simpler. They are way safer than traffic lights. And they save a bunch of time in the right spot.

I think it is actually a state law that if a town is applying for state aid to rebuild an intersection, they won't get considered for it unless they do a study to determine if a circle would work better than a light. Bring 'em on! Lights suck. Too many assholes "stretching the yellow" or flat out running them. And too many of them run the same pattern 24X7 (Hey, Town of Greece! Wake the fuck up! No one is trying to get out of Athena High School at midnight! Put it on "flash" ferchrissake, quit makin peeps on Long Pond stop for it...)

Old 11-11-2019, 04:10 PM   #30
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

man it ...must ...suck ...gettin old
Plastic Man is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women