Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70373
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47416
pyramider46370
bambino40271
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 05-19-2019, 04:04 PM   #16
Generic White Guy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I think that several of you, including GingerKatt, should skip concerts / live music in the future...
Generic White Guy is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 05:39 PM   #17
LadyAnastasia
Anastasia Black

User ID: 472456
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Eh well when your young there are plenty of bad music choices
LadyAnastasia is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 06:19 PM   #18
BBW Katrina
A Fucking Amazon

User ID: 78431
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

My first concert was Heart, in Denver, with my step mom. It was awesome. I was 14.
BBW Katrina is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 10:36 PM   #19
gnadfly
Account Disabled

I have friends that work the stage at a large music venue. They consistently wear ear protection. The musicians do too.

I can't remember the loudest concert I've been too as I've been in the pit many times.

My buddy had a Trans Am in the 70s decked out with all the latest Pioneer equipment. When cranked up all the way, you could scream at each other from a foot apart, and not hear. That was 40 years ago. Loudest environment I've ever been in. Now, in car audio contests, you have to remotely control the sound system from outside the car.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 10:54 PM   #20
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

I really like the name cheap trick, I don't know why but I do
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2019, 09:25 AM   #21
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
I really like the name cheap trick, I don't know why but I do
fucking Classic..
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2019, 11:35 AM   #22
Purlie Victorious
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Loudest concert was Engelbert Humperdinck. Those old ladies wouldn't stop screaming!
Purlie Victorious is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2019, 01:52 PM   #23
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

User ID: 100363
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol! Is ZZ Top from TX.? They were really good.
And sure some oldie bands are great. But it’s ALL he listens to, if house, his cars and hanger.
Kind of drives me crazy. I want to. see Lady GaGa, Katy Perry, Beyoncé, and others.
GingerKatt is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2019, 02:03 PM   #24
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

User ID: 100363
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerKatt View Post
Ok, is it just me? I loved the few concerts I went to as a sweet young girl in the 80’s. But I LIKED the music almost as much as being tapped on the shoulder by a roadie or tour manager and going backstage. BTW, Axel Rose smelled incredibly horrible all over. EVEN after washing up. But what the heck. I’ve got blue eyes and he liked them. “Sweet Child of Mine”....ohhh memories. I didn’t know anything about them then or now. And I want the Axel Rose as he was then! Not him now!

But I’m at the former Starplex with my guy and I’ll do anything for him. Even hurt my ears. And text all evening instead of standing up and screaming like the thousands of peeps here. Thank goodness they deliver alcohol. On my 2nd Long Island Ice Tea. Only 19 dollars! But I ain’t never paid for no drinks, lol!
No really, I don’t even abuse the credit cards in my name he gave me.

Bad Company was first. I wouldn’t call them bad. Wouldn’t call them good either.

Cheap Trick is next. Seriously!? I was a recent UT grad, and a colleague in my unit at the hospital had 2 tix and begged me to go. They were ok. But I thought they were older then! Wonder
what they look like now. We’re on a break for the roadies to change out instruments and lighting and all that stuff. Can’t go backstage and look around and be nosy with my man here, but I really don’t want to.

ZZ Top is after the Trick. I vaguely remember long beards and swinging guitars from MTV videos.

Anybody else like to go to concerts with the current stars of music?

We did go Elton John’s last tour concert, love him. But come on! He’s a classic . Loved him since my 20’s with “Midnight Cowboy” I think it was called.

But my man is a little older and I guess I understand he loves the oldies. I told him of course I’ll go to any concerts you want baby! I just didn’t realize these older bands were still touring. Oh well. I smell funny smoke too, imagine that. At a concert. Even a non smoking venue, lol!

Lights out, everyone standing up and screaming. But moi.

Later my Eccie peeps. Glad you’re here 24/7 for to vent my discomfort to.
Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
Ginger, if it's too loud you're too old.. any music you don't like is too loud.

my opinion about Axel Rose wasn't extremely high before your post, but you destroyed any semblance of good feeling I might have had

you were waiting for ZZ to play "Legs"? you are the ultimate casual fan. any real ZZ Top fan knows they went downhill after Deguello. the mass acceptance they achieved with Eliminator was after most fans had jumped ship.

in case you couldn't tell, "Legs" is completely lip-synched in concert. casual fans don't care, they want it re-created just like the video they loved with the long red beards, and guitars swinging back-and-forth. it's amusing to me, that people pay big money to see Fossil bands lip-synch and play to backing tracks.

I would listen to your music, Chung. I like all kinds but I want some variety in my music. And no, didn’t know peaked at Legs. And lip sync e I know nothing about them but Legs and their white beards and swinging around this guitars. I’ve got video and pics, I’ll put there in a couple day . And lip syncing!!
No, of course not. Right??
GingerKatt is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2019, 02:57 PM   #25
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
I would listen to your music, Chung. I like all kinds but I want some variety in my music.
I would bet I listen to a greater variety of music than anyone on this Forum. hard rock/metal, pop, R&B, dance, Country, Jazz, Vietnamese. I put the letter "V" in Variety, the same as you do "Vagina"
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2019, 09:05 PM   #26
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Lol! Is ZZ Top from TX.?
Is ZZTop from Texas? I’d the a fuckin’ joke? Does a bear shit in the woods?

With albums babes like Rio Grande Mud, Tejas, Duguelo, Tres Hombes, etc. did you think they were from Nuevo León?
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2019, 08:40 AM   #27
Brot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

On a whim recently went and saw Yngwie Malmsteen at the Gas monkey. What lousy douche, he hit a note and held it that had everyone in the place covering their ears .
Brot is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2019, 04:05 PM   #28
CellarDweller
Premium Access

Encounters: 116

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaine View Post
Recently became a Texas flood stalker/groupie. Every weekend find myself looking to see where they are playing. Impressive local band.

QUOTE=SchnellerFahrer;10614935 09]Loudest concert for me was FOREIGNER in the 80's. My goodness my head was ringing for 2 days.

I've seen a lot of great acts, but my #1 was PRINCE. What a showman, that guy had real talent, and the show as spectacular. Opening act Sheila E was fun, too.

These days, I watch a lot of Tribute Bands, like GTA (the Cars), Wild Boys (Duran Duran), Texas Flood (Stevie Ray Vaughan), Even it Up (Heart), Rush Tribute Project (Rush), PrimaDonna (Madonna), and the best I've seen here.........Back in Black (AC DC), amongst many others.

Learning the electric guitar, with luck I'd love to play backup with one of these groups one day, but don't think that's realistic at my age.

Oh what fun would it be to be a male groupie for PrimaDonna, LOL!
[/QUOTE]
I'm with you on TX Flood! They sometimes play at Amercan Eagle Harley.
I also really like Back in Black. They are tight!
CellarDweller is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2019, 06:05 PM   #29
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Nobody... NOBODY points out the fact that any lady that has been in this industry should not be waiting for "Legs" to play... they should be waiting for "La Grange"... SMDH

Damn kids.. get off my lawn!!

I'm disappointed in all of you.

You are awarded no points, and may God have mercy on your soul!!
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2019, 09:04 PM   #30
Lurker Above & Below
Registered Member

ZZ Top - Jesus Just Left Chicago (hard to pick just one)
Bad Company - Shooting Star (everyone should own 10 from 6)
Cheap Trick - Surrender
Lurker Above & Below is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women