Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160204
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452832
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-12-2019, 10:50 AM   #16
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

User ID: 133285
My ECCIE Reviews

DBL POST
Old 05-12-2019, 10:51 AM   #17
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

This is nothing new. Just reminding the women whom are interested in marrying into money, that the possibilities are wide open!

Marrying into money is still the #1 way for a woman to acquire wealth.

For those of us women who don't want to go out and work hard like a man, nor sacrifice a life of luxury trying to save every dollar and live frugally.

I REPEAT FOR US WOMEN WHO DO NOT WANT TO WORK HARD LIKE A MAN.

Old 05-12-2019, 10:59 AM   #18
beelzebubba
BANNED

You don’t work hard, you work smart.
You lack the vision to succeed.
Old 05-12-2019, 11:19 AM   #19
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

your estrogen is through the roof my dear. Visit your Doctor asap!
Old 05-12-2019, 06:18 PM   #20
beelzebubba
BANNED

Maybe I will, I’ll be able to walk in see the doctor and pay myself because I am not the scum of the earth sucking the life out of contributing members of society.
Old 05-12-2019, 08:45 PM   #21
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle View Post

and when they marry a woman, many are not very concerned about a woman taking everything they have, like alot of men who are not even making 75k a year seem to emphasize.

[/B]
This is actually false. The vast majority of men with net worth over 1 million who marry women that are not on equal financial footing--- expect a prenup. Men of means did not get there by being foolish.
Old 05-12-2019, 11:44 PM   #22
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
This is actually false. The vast majority of men with net worth over 1 million who marry women that are not on equal financial footing--- expect a prenup. Men of means did not get there by being foolish.
Correct. What Mya fails to take into consideration is that men don't mind spending the money when a woman is with them when they are broke and trying to make it and she believes in him and supports him to be the man he will become. She has his children and when it doesn't work out, she deserves everything she gets in a divorce settlement because she was a big part of his success and deserves every penny of it (just speaking for a friend)

Mya, what exactly do you think that you bring to the table that a man with money can't get whenever the fuck he wants it? Looks? nope. Intelligence? nope. Conversation? nope. Personality? nope. What do you have to offer a man other than 3 holes, low self esteem, wack fake tits and wigs to disguise your natural bad hair? Sounds harsh, but you should be realistic with yourself and buy a mirror and use it.
Old 05-13-2019, 12:45 AM   #23
VeronicaTurbay
The Girlfriend Experience

User ID: 360415
My Bio Page
Question I dont want to marry one

just he can date me here and there.
haha
Old 05-13-2019, 01:03 AM   #24
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

^^^ That actually made me laugh Veronica because of the good nature in your post. Have a good week and take care.
Old 05-13-2019, 08:56 AM   #25
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

However, if she is dumb, she can easily offset it with her looks provided she’s at least a solid 9. Why or how?

Because guys, a lot of guys, also become quite dumb when they come in contact with hot women. Their sexuality takes over cutting off blood flow to the brain which interferes with their ability to make intelligent and logical decisions.

The rationality and reason is still present. They actually know what they decide isn’t logical, but do it anyway because their sex drive takes over.

Not only does their sexuality take over, it starts to direct its way towards the desire of possessing her.

That’s when her option is in the money or “gold zone” and has the ability to hit her strike price.

https://redhot-society.com/tips-gold-digger/
Old 05-13-2019, 09:01 AM   #26
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

A gold digger must avoid feminists. Repeat, she MUST AVOID Feminists.

They are her number one enemy. Many are lesbians, but not all. Some are just very masculine (perhaps on their way to becoming lesbians).

Others are roped in by society and brainwashed into thinking they are identical to men in every way but physically. News flash, men don’t desire women who act like men in every way.

This being said, many are just under sexed and overworked so look for a cause to jump on board of such as feminism. The whole “free the nipple” thing is an example.

Truth be told, very few feminists are above a 5 in appearance.

There is the odd ball lipstick genre, but too few to mention. Either way, they want her in a cubicle or behind a counter working for a living and taking care of herself, even if she is living in a 1 bedroom apartment while eating beans everyday.

This goes against the entire gold digging grain. As a gold digger, she needs to look for Mr. Gold to stick to him, extract from him and somewhat control him. After all, a girl has got to eat!

______________________________ _________

You’re feminine if you are graceful, refined, compassionate, kind, sensitive, tender, soft and patient. Stylish and fashionable, vulnerable, submissive, flexible, adaptable, supportive, receptive, attentive, respectful, tactful, emotional, dependent, passive, quiet, accepting, sensual, vibrant, gentle, helpful and caring. If your focus is on love and sharing, if you’re a good listener, and you have soft, flowing energy – you’re feminine.

You’re masculine if you’re strong, aggressive, active, tough-skinned, independent, logical, competitive, tough, rebellious, controlling and protective. A masculine person is someone who’s single-minded, focused and who likes to take-charge and direct. Masculine people are disciplined, independent, stable, and practical, passionate but non-emotional.

The trouble starts when we have a masculine woman who thinks the right fit for her is a masculine man. When in reality that masculine man is naturally best suited to be with a feminine woman. The secret for today’s strong, capable, accomplished woman is for her to learn to shift back and forth between both modalities, so she can be effective in the workplace and ALSO have a chance at attracting a man who has the masculine qualities she respects and admires

______________________________ _________________
“A masculine woman is a woman with a strong masculine energy, who looks, behaves and speaks like a man” – Sebastian Harris, 31.01.2016

Just like the dark side was too strong in the young Anakin Skywalker, the masculine side was too strong in the young Ronda Rousey.

Thanks to the social and political conditioning in the Western hemisphere this dark side led to the first galactic empire in which thousands of women look like the Emperor from Star Wars.

1. Manly Dress Code and Manly Haircut
Please imagine the most masculine woman you can think of.

Do you see Jessica Alba?

Do you see Taylor Swift?

Do you see Candice Swanepoel?

I doubt it.

You probably don’t imagine a petite model with blonde hair and decent makeup. Be honest. You imagine a short-haired woman who dresses like a man and who can easily be mistaken for a lesbian.

And guess what? You are right.

I actually made the experiment and spent one day approaching feminine women with long hair and nice dresses and another day approaching masculine women with short hair and Wrangler jeans.

Of course I did this experiment in Germany and not in an Asian or an Eastern European country. Otherwise, it would have been pretty hard to find that many masculine women.

Nevertheless, the results were really interesting.

About 90% of all the short-haired women with manly clothes showed the subsequent behavior patterns. My experiment obviously proved that a manly dress code and a manly haircut are the foundation for manly behavior.

2. She Walks Like a Construction Worker
It shouldn’t come to a surprise that the average manly woman doesn’t walk like one of the Victoria’s Secret Angels. Heck, you can be happy if she walks in a way that doesn’t kill thousands of innocent earthworms that got lost on the street.

Most manly women have a very manly walk.

This is only logical. If she has never been in high heels you can’t expect her to walk in them like an ancient goddess. If she has never learned to walk like a woman, you can’t expect her to walk like one.

The most dominant sign of a feminine walk is when her hips move when she walks and when the gap between her legs is very small.

feminine woman standing
The feminine version

The most dominant sign of a manly walk is when her hips don’t move and when the gap between her legs is very big. Think manspreading.

masculine woman standing
The masculine version

3. Smiling and Giggling Is Not Appropriate
As you can probably already imagine, the majority of manly women work in jobs that used to be dominated by men. A couple of decades ago women dreamed of becoming kindergarten teachers. Today they dream of becoming successful manager.

Even though I don’t judge a woman for her desire to have a successful career, I can’t deny that this choice eventually leaves marks.

One of those marks is that they slowly but steadily turn into men.

Her genuine and beautiful smile turns into a serious facial expression that has the purpose to display power and determination in the shark tank that others call the office.

Her cute giggle turns into a cold and calculating laugh that she uses whenever she tries to network with a guy who might help her to reach the next step on the ladder of “success”.

A manly woman won’t smile at you when you approach her. She won’t giggle when you tell her that she is beautiful. She will look at you as if you were one of her coworkers who she has to convince that she can stand her ground.

4. The Strong Handshake
Shaking hands with a woman for the very first time can be a very sensual experience. You look deep into her eyes, you hold her hand for a second or two and you softly caress her hand in yours.

Yeah, shaking hands with a woman can indeed be a sensual experience, at least when you are holding the hands of a feminine woman. Even if you are into masculine girls I highly doubt that shaking hands with them is something you genuinely enjoy.

From my experiment I know that shaking hands with a masculine woman is the same as shaking hands with your middle-aged boss. The feeling and the sensuality is the same as when your boss shakes your hand right after he fired you because you masturbated on the desk of his secretary.

masculine woman shaking hands
Do you feel the passion? Do you feel it!?

5. She Tries to Pick You Up
While I can’t really say that getting rejected by a masculine woman is completely different than getting rejected by a feminine woman (seriously, they can be very professional about this), things get weird when a man in a woman’s body is into you.

By approaching dozens of masculine women, especially the ones in suits, I came to the conclusion that those women pursue you more aggressively than the feminine members of the same species.

Again, this is completely logical and definitely a good sing if you are into those kinds of crowbars.

She’s used to going after what she wants.

She can be direct and straightforward when she wants to get that job and there is no reason why she can’t be direct and straightforward when she wants to get that guy. She is a leader, so she might just lead the seduction.

When she is really into you she might not show her interest with the grace of a feminine woman, but her signals will show you very frankly that you are a guy she wants to fuck.

How to Spot Masculine Women During the Date
Imagine you approached a woman with a beautiful feminine dress and long hair. She walked like an angel, but when you introduced yourself to her she squeezed your hand like a lemon right before it’s transformed into the supplement of a shot of tequila.

woman squeezing
Can this feeling really be bad?

You are confused.

You are either into masculine women and you have no clue if you can be the prey of this strong and independent wolf, or you are not into masculine women and you want to know when and how fast you have to run.

Well, you have to find out if you are dealing with a cute cat or with a fierce tiger and the best way to do that is by meeting her in the wild.

Go on a date with her and you will find out if you are on a date with a woman who wants to take the dominant or the feminine role.

6. No Makeup For You
What’s the best moment of a date?

For you it might be the kiss, or the moment in which you can finally release the pressure:

YouTube Video Preview

For me it’s the moment when I see her walking towards me. This is the moment that usually makes me go “wow!” because I am smitten by her beauty.

There is really no better feeling than looking at a smiling and blushing woman who dressed up for you. Unfortunately, I never had this feeling when I accidently (or for research purposes) ended up on a date with a masculine woman.

Dressing up is not in her vocabulary.

Wearing makeup and clothes that accentuate her beautiful body (or her muscles of iron) is not on her to-do list.

One of the most obvious and in my opinion most painful signs that you are dating a masculine woman is when you wait for your date and wonder if she is behind that dude who is walking towards you with an excited smile.

7. Her Passion: Kicking Balls
My girlfriend has a passion for singing and composing. She enjoys being creative and to express her feelings through music. She is a very feminine woman.

I honestly never met a predominantly masculine woman who enjoyed composing love songs. I have, however, met quite a few masculine women who were into computer games, martial arts and fixing cars.

Okay, it’s not really hard to be better at fixing cars than me. I haven’t had a car in more than two years, but that doesn’t change anything about the fact that I prefer feminine women with feminine hobbies.

But who am I to judge?

Maybe you are happy to date a woman who can fix your Mustang, BMW or whatever the hell you are driving. Maybe you want a girl with whom you can kill people in Call of Duty.

If you dream about dating such a woman, you shouldn’t forget to ask her about her hobbies and her passion.

8. Career? Yes Family? No!
One very common commonality of masculine women is that they are not the biggest fans of the white picket fence and happy family dream that women used to pursue a couple of decades ago. You just have to mention the words “kids” and “housewife” on your first date and you will immediately find out if you are dealing with a feminine or a masculine woman.

career woman family
Sorry ladies, but just because a female politician with five nannies tells you that you don’t have to choose doesn’t mean that it’s true…

I hate to say it a third time, but again, it’s only logical.

Her nurturing, supportive and compassionate qualities are what define a feminine woman with strong mother instincts. Even though I am indecisive if I ever want to have children, I feel strongly attracted to women who have this nurturing and compassionate side that good mothers have.

It is no secret that a woman who has locked her natural feminine instincts in a thick box in order to pursue a career as a professional fighter in the ring or in the executive board has lost touch with her natural instincts.

She has traded her biological purpose with her socially and politically indoctrinated purpose to work 60-80 hours a week and to end up as a lonely and embittered person with her three cats Jeremy, Jonathan and Jupiter.

9. You Find Yourself in a Business Meeting
I don’t say that dating masculine women is particularly boring, but whenever I went on a date with one I missed that certain indefinable something. I can’t really explain why, but someone I always had the feeling that I was meeting a buddy for a beer or that I was in a business meeting.

I am sure you are going to have the same experience and depending on your preferences you might find this idea extremely thrilling.

Maybe the idea of being in a business meeting with your powerful female boss turns you on and maybe you prefer naughty femdom business women videos over everything else. In this case you will enjoy dating masculine women.

To be honest, I hate it. I absolutely hate to be on a date that feels as if I am in a business meeting.

Maybe that’s because I hated those dull business meetings when I still had a job. The fake and exaggerated smiles, the pressure to prove that you are the shit and the focus on looking and behaving professional (whatever the hell that means) without ever allowing a natural human connection is simply not my world.

Believe me, you will talk a lot about materialistic goals, her terrible coworkers and she might even give you her business card while she says “it’s on me”, which can be even a good thing.

Whenever I am on a date with a masculine woman I hope that the date falls into the category beer with a buddy. She’ll land in the female friend zone anyway, but at least I enjoy having a beer with a buddy.

Who knows, maybe you are going to enjoy it too, just like you’ll enjoy reading Rise of the Phoenix.

Summed Up Wisdom
No matter if you are into masculine women or if you have to puke by just thinking about dating one, I am going to reveal the signs that give you unambiguous “go for it!” or “run away from her!” signals.

It’s not that hard to find out if a woman feels at home in the building supplies store or in the cosmetic store. I did the test and came to the somehow logical conclusion that women who look manly, behave and speak manly.

Her walk is different, the way she laughs (or doesn’t) is different and the way she shakes your hand is different. The only good news is that masculine women who are very straightforward when it comes to a promotion can be very straightforward when it comes to their sexual desires.

On a date you might be shocked (or turned on) by the way she talks about her career and her nightmare to end up as a desperate housewife…thanks Hollywood. As a passionate mechanic she also doesn’t see the need to dress up or to be the cute and shy girl who tries to find out if you are her ideal partner.

But maybe that’s exactly what you want…
Old 05-13-2019, 04:05 PM   #27
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle View Post
A gold digger must avoid feminists. Repeat, she MUST AVOID Feminists.

They are her number one enemy. Many are lesbians, but not all. Some are just very masculine (perhaps on their way to becoming lesbians).

Others are roped in by society and brainwashed into thinking they are identical to men in every way but physically. News flash, men don’t desire women who act like men in every way.
got that far and gave up
Old 05-14-2019, 07:25 PM   #28
dietsunkist
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Two thoughts
Why is divorce so expensive ? (because it’s worth it). Jeff Bezos is willing to give up billions to get away from his wife
Almost any provider who is willing to work hard,save their money can become a millionaire in less than ten years . Some in two to three.
Old 05-14-2019, 08:46 PM   #29
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dietsunkist View Post
Two thoughts
Why is divorce so expensive ? (because it’s worth it). Jeff Bezos is willing to give up billions to get away from his wife
Almost any provider who is willing to work hard,save their money can become a millionaire in less than ten years . Some in two to three.
Like i said for those of us who don't want to live off of the BARE MINIMUM. You guys really want to come with every excuse of why a woman should not set high standards and marry into money.

But don't worry i will keep reminding the women whom are interested in pursuing this way of obtaining wealth.

It is very possible, there are plenty of Millionaires to go around and you ARE WORTHY OF THE BEST!
Old 05-14-2019, 10:48 PM   #30
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

I am sure most reasonable people reading your silly posts find it quite comical how much you like to use the word "deserve" and "worthy". What do those words mean to you? Do you watch the news? You are talking about money here and nobody deserves anything they can control. Almost everyone who lives in a democratic society can control their money if they are willing to put in the work to be successful and understand how the market works and save and/or spend accordingly.

I'll tell you about the word "deserve" though. I'll tell you about people who "deserve" things. Kids who go to high school and deserve to not have some lunatic kill them because he was an outcast. People who go to their place of worship and some racist piece of shit knows what time they will be there and lights the place up like a coward. Kids who die of terminal illnesses and the only thing they ever knew was emotional and physical pain that they endured and neither asked for nor deserved as soon as they entered this world until after they left this world when they did not get to live one second of the life that they DESERVED to live.

Call me crazy, but get the fuck out of here with your "I deserve" bullshit. Grow up and become an adult and get your shit together and stop acting like you deserve jack shit because you are too lazy to better your broke life on your own so you want to try scam a man out of his money because he watched the movie ET too many times as a kid
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women