Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47545
pyramider46370
bambino40322
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 07-12-2017, 05:38 PM   #601
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
Why not? They've partnered with Ukraine before...

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...ackfire-233446
Believe what you will. Here's an article that says, in part:

"It’s important to remember that what’s ultimately concerning about Russiagate is the possibility that the Trump campaign—including staffers now employed in the White House by the president—worked with a hostile government whose leaders attempted to influence and disrupt the election with cyberattacks. The Chalupa story is about officials in an embassy passing along opposition research to a Democratic operative and reporters. The two episodes are not close to being the same, but that fact obviously won’t stop Trump’s supporters from deploying the story for yet another round of Clinton whataboutism."

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slate...h_ukraine.html

As I said before, I'll let the special prosecutor Mueller do the investigating and let us know the facts as he sees them.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 06:15 PM   #602
Observing
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post

"It’s important to remember that what’s ultimately concerning about Russiagate is the possibility that the Trump campaign—including staffers now employed in the White House by the president—worked with a hostile government whose leaders attempted to influence and disrupt the election with cyberattacks. The Chalupa story is about officials in an embassy passing along opposition research to a Democratic operative and reporters. The two episodes are not close to being the same, but that fact obviously won’t stop Trump’s supporters from deploying the story for yet another round of Clinton whataboutism."

As I said before, I'll let the special prosecutor Mueller do the investigating and let us know the facts as he sees them.
Mueller has put together quite the team...
https://elkedition.wordpress.com/201...ng-of-misfits/
Observing is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 06:32 PM   #603
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
passing along opposition research to a Democratic operative and reporters.
Gee. That sounds familiar.

Selective about who should be allowed to meddle in our elections, are you?

I see.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 06:38 PM   #604
centexguy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Quote:

Thanks for pointing out to Austin Dude that this is coming back to the Democrats. Plus the Russian lawyer is a anti-Trumper with ties to the Obama administration.
centexguy is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 07:15 PM   #605
Observing
Valued Poster

Default Sky Fairy Fuckery.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.465f92e19a38

Oh pray thee Potus may many pussies be bestowed upon thine thrice married hand. For these glorious job creating orange hands are given the power of the lord to smite all the brown sinners and weak people and send us more money please...
Amen.
Old 07-12-2017, 07:17 PM   #606
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by centexguy View Post
Thanks for pointing out to Austin Dude that this is coming back to the Democrats. Plus the Russian lawyer is a anti-Trumper with ties to the Obama administration.
He didn't point out anything coming back to the Dems. You're out of your mind dude. This has nothing to do with the Dems or even normal Republicans. Jr did something shady with a Russian and preceded to lie. This lawyer was not anti-Trump. She has ties to the Kremlin who were looking to help Trump as shown in the emails. Needless to say if she started out anti-Trump, that changed when Putin decided against it. Otherwise she wouldn't be living. You're making up wild conspiracies to deflect from the fact that Jr fucked up. Deal with it. You guys try so hard to turn anything a Trump does wrong into the Dems do it, Clinton would have, Obama may have. Even if that's true, they are suppose to be different from the swamp. They are suppose to be better. Defending a wrong by saying someone else did wrong is stupid.
Austin Dude is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 07:52 PM   #607
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Damn people, it's not like he's the President and said - "I did not have sex with that woman" - get a grip.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 08:00 PM   #608
Observing
Valued Poster

Default News Flash!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Damn people, it's not like he's the President and said - "I did not have sex with that woman" - get a grip.
A blowjob and collusion/treason are quite different.
Mueller and team are gonna crush these dirt bags.
RICO,baby!
Old 07-12-2017, 08:09 PM   #609
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:

Hahaha we weren't talk bout Sr, but since we are moving to presidents. Dad did say he grabs women. And he's lied about so much it would take me too long to post them all here. Point being, Jr. fucked up. He lied. And people are still defending that nonsense. Tell your brethren to get a grip on reality and things could be ok.
Old 07-12-2017, 08:22 PM   #610
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

I know that - that's why I said --it's not like he's (Jr) President. This is ridiculous. It's his kid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post
Hahaha we weren't talk bout Sr, but since we are moving to presidents. Dad did say he grabs women. And he's lied about so much it would take me too long to post them all here. Point being, Jr. fucked up. He lied. And people are still defending that nonsense. Tell your brethren to get a grip on reality and things could be ok.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 08:41 PM   #611
icuminpeace
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

And it's not like Newt wasn't also having an affair himself at the time he was trying to nail Clinton. Why don't we all agree that both parties are terrible for our country?
icuminpeace is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 09:00 PM   #612
centexguy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post
He didn't point out anything coming back to the Dems. You're out of your mind dude. This has nothing to do with the Dems or even normal Republicans. Jr did something shady with a Russian and preceded to lie. This lawyer was not anti-Trump. She has ties to the Kremlin who were looking to help Trump as shown in the emails. Needless to say if she started out anti-Trump, that changed when Putin decided against it. Otherwise she wouldn't be living. You're making up wild conspiracies to deflect from the fact that Jr fucked up. Deal with it. You guys try so hard to turn anything a Trump does wrong into the Dems do it, Clinton would have, Obama may have. Even if that's true, they are suppose to be different from the swamp. They are suppose to be better. Defending a wrong by saying someone else did wrong is stupid.
You might want to rethink that.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...met-with-trump
centexguy is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 09:06 PM   #613
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
I know that - that's why I said --it's not like he's (Jr) President. This is ridiculous. It's his kid.
Yeah you said it's his kid but you also tried to take a shot at Clinton like most Trump people do to deflect. Using kid makes it seem so innocent when it wasn't. It's his son but his son fucked up and has lied multiple times. The ridiculous part is people defending it.
Old 07-12-2017, 09:09 PM   #614
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by centexguy View Post
Hahahahaha what does that mean? They let someone in. Said person didn't commit a terrorist act. They met with a guy who was wanting info and the bad guy is the administration? You're nuts. You are grasping.
Old 07-12-2017, 10:56 PM   #615
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Oh my! Your articulateness is overwhelming! You reduced Dan Greenfield's devastating essay against those so-called MSM "fact-checkers" to a one-word rebuke. Bloody brilliant. Btw when I lived in England "fag" meant cigarette - how is that on topic? Your Oxbridge pedigree shines every time you comment. Why does such a refined intellectual scholar need to work two full-time jobs?
:ro flmao:

Actually, my one word simple reply was quite brilliant. You see earlier I stated that the only reason Asshole ran as a Retardlican is because they act & argue like children. And here you are responding just like a child to just one simple itty bitty word. You sir are way too easy.

You just one word get to you so much, you had absolutely nothing else to come back with so you do your best by trying to insult me for Working???
Who ever said I "Have" to?? I choose to, huge difference, however I don't expect you to understand the difference. You sir are the prime example as to why Red states are the poorest states in the union. You sir are the prime example as to why Red States have the highest rates of welfare recipients. Rather than getting off their lazy asses and working conservatards would rather sit on their couch and blame Obama for their rthlessness.

You're fucking pathetic. But keep trying
Little Monster is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women