Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59884
gman4452910
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47495
pyramider46370
bambino40302
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 10-18-2023, 09:33 AM   #46
DJIncognito
Premium Access

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadya511 View Post
Inflation is definitely taking it's toll. On everyone. I did increase my rate by 100 since I started in 2019. But I feel it's still in tune with local talent. Also, I don't feel like I'm better than anyone else. However, I do try hard to make it a good experience for my clients. And from the reviews you guys post, that's not always the case with other providers. So I don't feel you can group us all together. There are good quality providers that take pride in what they do.

Side note: If you're someone I don't see anymore, it's not because of going over a few minutes. Going to take more than that for me not to want to see you.
You are 100% one of my all time favorites Just an all around AWESOME person.

Side note to your Side note: Not sure how I fell from your list I always felt we had mutual attraction...I am still seeing stars from our last encounter....
DJIncognito is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2023, 02:15 PM   #47
44formore
Premium Access

Encounters: 95

Gas, rent, food, etc were much less expensive 2 years ago. Can't afford to play? Don't.
44formore is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2023, 05:52 PM   #48
Cowboy81
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 12

Hey Nadya! I sent you an email!
Cowboy81 is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2023, 06:48 AM   #49
DaiZsaRai
Registered Member

User ID: 577316
Location: I host in a private residence off of New Warrington Pensacola Fl.

I agree with you Nadya. It's different for all of us. I feel I do my best to give a good experience. I am much older but it just makes me more experienced! I feel like if all you men are having such bad experiences maybe you should be more picky about the girls/women you are picking to see. I have found that most of the providers that are in there own place not a motel (Staff edit) therefore your chances are 50/50 your gonna have a bad experience. I know it take a pretty dumb person to rob or do anything distasteful to a client in my home I mean they know where I live. I know there is a lot of other bad things besides getting robbed that are concerning such as laziness , dirtiness,etc...I know for me I'm always trying to find more ways to please my clients. I offer a clean safe private place that I host in, a wide variety of services, and a playroom with warm oil, a swing and toys so I feel I do my very best to deliver a good experience I am always dressed up am well shaven and fresh . I have never just ghosted someone there has been a couple times when I was unable to meet up but I will communicate that with my client however I lately have hade twice as many no-shows then I have actually seen them. It is very frustrating to the point I'm thinking of going out of town.
DaiZsaRai is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2023, 06:14 PM   #50
Markmeup
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Back to the topic. IMHO, there are times when 'we', as males, get a feeling that we need to address. I usually try to set up an appointment with a provider after a beer or two. For my part...I ALWays follow through with my obligations. I have experienced a, shall we say, "lack of communication" from a few providers, ut I never back out on appointments that I have confirmed. These days let me just say one word..."bidenomics". Times are tough. Pleasures of the skin are taking a back seat to asic human necessities. I'm not giving an excuse to those tha schedule and back out, just that sometimes, frequently, decisions are made with the 'little head' and not the 'big head'. On the other end, some, SOME, providers aren't making decisions with a clear mind either. Can anyo of you ladies deny that their are SOME providers that are suffering an addiction not unlike a male's addiction? I may have an addiction to sex, but but there are some SOME..providers that have a chemical addiction. Just my thoughts. Don't hate the thoughts...debate them.
Markmeup is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2023, 04:16 PM   #51
BulldogCountry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markmeup View Post
Back to the topic. IMHO, there are times when 'we', as males, get a feeling that we need to address. I usually try to set up an appointment with a provider after a beer or two. For my part...I ALWays follow through with my obligations. I have experienced a, shall we say, "lack of communication" from a few providers, ut I never back out on appointments that I have confirmed.
Same here. If I have agreed on an appointment, I follow through unless something important comes up. I've only had to cancel an appointment a couple times (once due to car trouble, and once due to a family emergency).

But I've messaged random providers in the past, and some providers consider that first text as an "obligation". For me, that's not the case. I don't consider an appointment made until a day/time is agreed with by both parties. My first few texts are usually to get more information (what are your rates? what options do you offer? because not all ads specify the details.)

I've sent first texts to providers in the past, and their first reply is "Can you be here in 15 minutes?"

SOME providers (especially the ones who are inexperienced) don't understand that not all of us live right down the road from them. Some of us might live an hour away, and I'm not even going to leave my house until I have a confirmed appointment time and a location of where to go. I'm not going to drive one hour to Pensacola and one hour home for NOTHING. lol

I've even had some providers where I'd text, "Are you available tomorrow at 6pm?" and I never hear back from them. Then, when tomorrow at 6pm comes, I get a text from them asking "Where are you?".

UMMMMMmmmmmmmmm, you never confirmed? And never even gave me a location of where to go. Talk about FLAKEY! lmao

And yeah, that actually happened once several years ago.
BulldogCountry is online now   Quote
Old 10-23-2023, 10:19 PM   #52
69in2it69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

My personal favorite was someone that had “blew the timing window” once before that assured me she had things together and was, in her words, going to go above and beyond to make up for it. The day comes and she’s a bit late (3pm) and then disappeared until 5am when she wants to say I messed up, and where am I?
69in2it69 is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2023, 12:54 PM   #53
whereaminow
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

Two weeks ago I had two different ladies either stop comunicating 30 minutes before time, or not communicate at all on the day of. I am at least an hour and a half away from most all of you ladies, and when I take a day off from work, it is a full day of either lost pto or lost productivity. I loose more in pto than the lady lost in not seeing me, and I cannot get the pto time back. And, I am a nice guy who usually will not book anything less than an hour. I am at the point of never trying again because of it.
I have been here a long time and have seen a lot, but this trend is growing, and I believe will end up causing grief to more than just the people who cause it, both male and female.
whereaminow is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women