Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47487
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-10-2014, 01:05 PM   #16
Guest031715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 143061
My ECCIE Reviews

"You've managed to misunderstand the meaning of the word "protect." If you truly cared about protecting your fellow providers, you would've posted this in Infoshare, the private area where it belongs - where we're protected, not in an open forum to be attacked. You've taken something sacred and are using it as another soapbox to stand on.

There will be a new venue for Hooker Church. If you ever want to be able to attend again, you will not reply to this post, and instead PM me privately, apologizing profusely for your indiscretion."

I'm sorry, but since when do I take orders from you? Are you really threatening a fellow provider because you have misunderstood my intentions of this post?

Are you aware that many providers do not check the infoshare but do check the Co-Ed? This was not at all meant for a soapbox, it was only meant to get more providers involved who probably need some friendly and "safe" contacts.

It's a real shame you are so controlling with something you also call "sacred."

Tsk tsk.
Old 09-10-2014, 01:06 PM   #17
Guest031715-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by munson View Post
No thank you. From what I understand its women only.
I didn't realize you were a John, only reason you were invited. Glad YOU weren't confused

Sorry
Old 09-10-2014, 01:08 PM   #18
Fletchlives
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyz View Post
You realize I am falling in live with you right? . Common sense paired with a biting wit...damn.

(You know I am teasing about the love part).
Not to mention she has a rockin body and will fuck you senseless.
Old 09-10-2014, 01:08 PM   #19
Guest031715-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob McV View Post
wow, SMH

I feel bad for the other ladies that wanted something special and private. I wish this thread would get moved to the appropriate forum.
Really? I feel bad for the ladies who want to know where they can find support and safety. I feel bad that so many providers are TERRIFIED of the Johns they provide or speak with on the boards. I feel bad that a provider is being threatened by other providers because she wanted to share one of the few positive things we providers have with...more providers.

SMH is right.
Old 09-10-2014, 01:09 PM   #20
Guest031715-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Hardin Thicke View Post
Is this the church on 69Th street, right on the "Y"? Our Lady of Ill Repute?

Old 09-10-2014, 01:14 PM   #21
Guest031715-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

People knowing a Hooker Church exists does nothing to hurt the protection it has. I think it says a lot when providers are so frightened about their sacred meeting being known by a larger audience. And it seems that they are particularly scared of the harassment/bullying that may come from Johns on Public boards once they find out about this HC.

I also think it's a bit dangerous to have a group that's meant to be welcoming and "sacred" be SO private because, well, then you run into people like Ms. Claire threatening specific providers with being an outcast.

We get so much of that already in this society. It's so sad that such a professional and seemingly kind provider like herself would let fear stoop her and the Hooker Church down to such levels.
Old 09-10-2014, 01:17 PM   #22
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electricfeelnow View Post
"You've managed to misunderstand the meaning of the word "protect." If you truly cared about protecting your fellow providers, you would've posted this in Infoshare, the private area where it belongs - where we're protected, not in an open forum to be attacked. You've taken something sacred and are using it as another soapbox to stand on.

There will be a new venue for Hooker Church. If you ever want to be able to attend again, you will not reply to this post, and instead PM me privately, apologizing profusely for your indiscretion."

I'm sorry, but since when do I take orders from you? Are you really threatening a fellow provider because you have misunderstood my intentions of this post?

Are you aware that many providers do not check the infoshare but do check the Co-Ed? This was not at all meant for a soapbox, it was only meant to get more providers involved who probably need some friendly and "safe" contacts.

It's a real shame you are so controlling with something you also call "sacred."

Tsk tsk.
In a corporate environ this is called a "hostile takeover". Claire what say ye?

Is this "Pussy Mafia the new batch"?

I am honestly eating popcorn at my desk watching this train wreck waiting to happen.
Old 09-10-2014, 01:23 PM   #23
Guest031715-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

No takeover at all.

Claire just likes to bully and threaten other providers and possibly has some control issues. I'm sure what's going on now is still a misunderstanding since we don't know much about each other personally, and hopefully Claire can come down from her fearful high horse and we can work this HC thang out, but, who knows? That's up to her.

"There will be a new venue for Hooker Church. If you ever want to be able to attend again, you will not reply to this post, and instead PM me privately, apologizing profusely for your indiscretion." -- Claire She Blows
Old 09-10-2014, 01:25 PM   #24
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2709
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Don't you think if we wanted it out for ALL to see then the invites would have been posted in co-ed...theres a reason we only speak of it in our private forum. this was a PRIVATE thing..wouldnt shock me if your next blog post is all about who was there, where it was at and what was talked about since private doesn't seem to be in your vocabulary
Old 09-10-2014, 01:30 PM   #25
Guest031715-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Also, providers, even if I am an outcast from this wonderful Hooker Church, you now know that you can contact Claire if you're looking for a good way to meet other providers and enjoy a Sunday day.

Like I said, I had a really great time and it's great that something like this exists, I hope Claire is more welcoming to y'all than she is to me, because it really is a great little thang to be a part of if you can follow their unwritten rules and fears.
Old 09-10-2014, 01:32 PM   #26
Guest031715-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn View Post
Don't you think if we wanted it out for ALL to see then the invites would have been posted in co-ed...theres a reason we only speak of it in our private forum. this was a PRIVATE thing..wouldnt shock me if your next blog post is all about who was there, where it was at and what was talked about since private doesn't seem to be in your vocabulary
What is that reason?

Why is it a "PRIVATE thing?"

And that's a shame that that wouldn't surprise you since I didn't mention any of that here.

Privacy and Secrecy are two different things.
Old 09-10-2014, 01:38 PM   #27
Guest072619
Account Disabled

User ID: 192099
My ECCIE Reviews

Ooooohhh Toyz, how I would love to be under your desk right now
Old 09-10-2014, 01:46 PM   #28
David.Douchehurst
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default Wellllll, Ah wunders.....

Ah dew wunder, yes indeedy-dew!
Attached Images
File Type: png MjAxMy02MDE4NTc5MDBhOWZmNTIw.png (64.6 KB, 469 views)
Old 09-10-2014, 01:51 PM   #29
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2709
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electricfeelnow View Post
What is that reason?

Why is it a "PRIVATE thing?"

And that's a shame that that wouldn't surprise you since I didn't mention any of that here.

Privacy and Secrecy are two different things.
again it's a private ladies only thing so why in the hell would I post the reasons in co-ed unlike you obviously I have discretion
Old 09-10-2014, 01:59 PM   #30
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eryn View Post
Ooooohhh Toyz, how I would love to be under your desk right now
Yah well...so much for focusing on this project...I shall now journey into imagination land for a few minutes...

BTW I have kneepads, popcorn & hydration available at my desk...
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women