Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > The Sandbox-South Texas
The Sandbox-South Texas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452909
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47499
pyramider46370
bambino40301
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 09-15-2011, 05:37 AM   #31
capitan1962
Premium Access

Encounters: 157

This one just keeps getting better. Everybody knows what Dallas needs, a new owner.
capitan1962 is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 05:41 AM   #32
Mr. Smith111
Account Disabled

Encounters: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjdiner View Post
Shit I'm gonna have free pussy for 2012 at this rate. Anyone who wants to follow their heart instead of their head (the big one that is), PM me and we'll talk about the details of your donation to the "rj free pussy 2012 fund."
I figured I could catch something with that bait.
Free pussy betting on the Lions,LMAO, you are a bigger optomist than the Cowboy fans. I'm just trying to figure out who my "bonus" girl will be.
Mr. Smith111 is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 07:28 AM   #33
capitan1962
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111 View Post
Free pussy betting on the Lions,LMAO, you are a bigger optomist than the Cowboy fans. I'm just trying to figure out who my "bonus" girl will be.
Well never say never. The Lions just about had them last year. They are an improved team this year and the Cowboys are the same time, same station, same Romo. This is a bet that could go either way.
Old 09-15-2011, 10:40 PM   #34
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitan1962 View Post
Well never say never. The Lions just about had them last year. They are an improved team this year and the Cowboys are the same time, same station, same Romo. This is a bet that could go either way.
Capitan
As a man who obviously eschews convention, you seem to grasp this situation too. These Cowboy fans have been reading and hearing too much from the main stream media. Too much Texas media Kool-Aide.

I'm thinking of making theses guys watch as I "do" the pussy they bought me in 2012. Maybe I'll just send them a video

That said, I don't think I'll be going with you on your next pussy venture to Juarez or Nuevo Laredo. But I've always understood your position on the media overplaying the risks. The same dynamic is in play here.

To all interested parties I will be taking all "donation" inquiries via PM through Saturday if you want a piece of this action.
rjdiner is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 04:04 AM   #35
capitan1962
Premium Access

Quote:
Capitan
As a man who obviously eschews convention, you seem to grasp this situation too. These Cowboy fans have been reading and hearing too much from the main stream media. Too much Texas media Kool-Aide.

I'm thinking of making theses guys watch as I "do" the pussy they bought me in 2012. Maybe I'll just send them a video

That said, I don't think I'll be going with you on your next pussy venture to Juarez or Nuevo Laredo. But I've always understood your position on the media overplaying the risks. The same dynamic is in play here.

To all interested parties I will be taking all "donation" inquiries via PM through Saturday if you want a piece of this action.
Absolutely, you can't blame fans for supporting their team but up in Dallas is the world's largest NFL puppet show. There is no reason to get all excited this year just like there wasn't last year nor will there be next year. Jerry had the greatest situation ever with Jimmy Johnson. he has tried everything to buy that situation again and he has found that there are things money can't buy.

I grew up a Cowboys fan, stayed loyal even after the buyout. Didn't like it when he fired Tom Landry but after seeing Jimmy get them on a roll was into it more than ever. Since then.......................... ........

I have seen people ready to fight when someone tells it like it is and you know what? Sometimes the truth isn't easy to accept.
Old 09-16-2011, 05:39 AM   #36
Mr. Smith111
Account Disabled

Quote:
Capitan

Watching you in action is NOT part of the bet rj. If I lose I'll gladly pay up, but keep in mind the laws we have about cruel and unusual punishment, and I think that would fall under that category.
Old 09-16-2011, 08:07 AM   #37
capitan1962
Premium Access

Quote:
Watching you in action is NOT part of the bet rj. If I lose I'll gladly pay up, but keep in mind the laws we have about cruel and unusual punishment, and I think that would fall under that category.
Since they are everybody's favorite it would be nice to see them do well again but on the other hand it's also fun to see Jerry Jones fall on his ass. That makes for a win win situation.
Old 09-16-2011, 10:39 AM   #38
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
LMFAO
NiceGuy53 is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 12:11 PM   #39
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Yeah Cheney and Rumsfeld offered me a job a few years back. I had to turn it down.
Old 09-16-2011, 12:19 PM   #40
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

http://www.thedetroitsportssite.com/...-playoffs/5696

I'm just sayin'
Old 09-16-2011, 01:34 PM   #41
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Peter King? LOL. If I remember correctly, several years ago, he predicted that the Cowboys would be in the Super Bowl that year. He did correctly predict that last year the Packers and Steelers would be in the Super Bowl. But everyone gets lucky every now and then. But other than last year, when was the last time that he has been correct in predicting anything?
Old 09-16-2011, 02:24 PM   #42
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceGuy53 View Post
Peter King? He did correctly predict that last year the Packers and Steelers would be in the Super Bowl.
Who did you pick ? The Cowboys?
Old 09-16-2011, 02:53 PM   #43
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Quote:
Who did you pick ? The Cowboys?
No, believe it or not, I did not predict that the Cowboys would be in the Super Bowl last year or this year. I think they are about 2 years away from being serious contenders for the Super Bowl. With another 2 years of good draft picks and key free agent pickups, then I will predict that they will be Super Bowl contenders. I still think they have a lot better shot of making the playoffs this year than the Lions. And I thank you, in advance, for contributing to my hobby fund for next year. And I like the way you cherry pick what I say when you are quoting me!
Old 09-16-2011, 04:08 PM   #44
Mr. Smith111
Account Disabled

Here is the difference between the Cowboys and the Lions. The cowbows make the playoffs and lose and we are all let down, if the lions win enough games to make the playoffs and lose Detriot has a parade and gives them the keys to the city. It's all about expectations.
Old 09-16-2011, 05:27 PM   #45
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Quote:
Here is the difference between the Cowboys and the Lions. The cowbows make the playoffs and lose and we are all let down, if the lions win enough games to make the playoffs and lose Detriot has a parade and gives them the keys to the city. It's all about expectations.
I agree completely. The Lions have not made the playoffs since 1999. If they do happen to somehow make the playoffs this year (and they won't), there will be riots in the streets in the city of Detroit. The people of Detroit will go nuts! LOL.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women