Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Europe > Germany - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47422
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 09-24-2017, 10:06 AM   #1
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28
Default Review: (Germany) FKK Sharks: Very rough sharky waters these days, they're hungry and biting hard

Date: 9/20/17
Name: Dominica ( Hungarian) & Anra ( Romanian)
Contact Info: +49 6151 957970
URL / Website: http://www.fkk-sharks.de/
General Area: If driving: Otto-Röhm-Straße 72, 64293 Darmstadt, Germany in your GPS

If using transport, from Frankfurt the S3 to Darmstadt ( 9E), taxi to club ( 13E)
Activities: Blowjobs, Massages, CFS, HJ's
Session Length: Dominica 30, Anra 45
Fee: Domica 50E, Anra 80E (30E shark bite that tart got me for) ; Club entry was 50E was discount day normally 65E
Hair Length and Color: Domicana, long and jet black a little past the shoulders
Anra: light brown , medium length
Smoking Status: Smoker
Physical Description: Dominica: Medium height, weight proportionate, smaller sized natural tits

Anra: About 5'4. maybe 105-110
Recommendation: Yes
KosherCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 12:15 PM   #2
zont
Valued Poster

Absolutely one of the best reviews I have ever seen on here. Congratulations and thank you, sir. The thanks are not enough to "pay" for the time it took you to write all this.

I suppose that I like all this partly because I have visited a few fine FKK establishments in a time that appears for too long ago now. Do the names Oasis and Artemis ring a bell sir?

Your description of what it is like rings true, true, and true again. For example, since you get to hang around all day and enjoy far more than pussy and eye candy, it takes some self control to "save it up" until you are ready - and then select the right lady. The time outdoors, dining, at the sauna, etc are all good too - not the main reason for being there, of course, but still nice.

This always brings up the question "Why can't we have the same thing here in the good ol USA?", but I do not see it happening. Glad that I know enough German to be comfortable when I go there...
zont is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 01:00 PM   #3
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by zont View Post

Absolutely one of the best reviews I have ever seen on here.

Do the names Oasis and Artemis ring a bell sir?
Thanks for the compliment, trying to work on a Dietz one, but starting to think ' What happens at Dietz, stays at Dietz' will figure out something because it is a place all should go once.

Oasis I enjoyed, not my favorite many swear by it and it is still BBBJ, Artemis is a battle now to get BBBJ and being up in Berlin not heading back until reports change but I loved Artemis one of my favorites
KosherCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 08:28 PM   #4
zont
Valued Poster

It was all BBBJ everywhere when I was there, but things change, I guess. It HAS been too long.
zont is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Dominica of FKK Sharks

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women