Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Business Services
Business Services Use this forum to post on the wide range of business services available to our female members. (Website design, scheduling, photography, etc.) You may advertise your services here or ladies "in need of" business services may post here as well.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59844
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47427
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 04-15-2014, 09:48 AM   #61
guest091214-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 152478
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes I agree, the background does look muddy opps!!

I would never rush a session with a client, these are photos of myself I did myself therefor if I rushed I'm the only one who cares.

The heels do fit I had my foot arched in the shoe so I guess it looks like they don't fit but they do.

Thanks for the feedback....back to the drawing board

<3 LL
guest091214-2 is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 08:24 AM   #62
DDBD Photography
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo Lanini View Post
Yes I agree, the background does look muddy opps!!

I would never rush a session with a client, these are photos of myself I did myself therefor if I rushed I'm the only one who cares.

The heels do fit I had my foot arched in the shoe so I guess it looks like they don't fit but they do.

Thanks for the feedback....back to the drawing board

<3 LL
I did not catch the pic in question but I love your avatar.
DDBD Photography is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 07:04 PM   #63
guest091214-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 152478
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks sweetie!!!
guest091214-2 is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 01:49 PM   #64
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I have been bitten by the shutter bug

I have a awesome model for my first serious photo shoot. Thank you Megan Love. I am very grateful to you and BDS for being so unselfish with all of your information that you share with me. I could not be more lucky to have you two in my life.

R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 07:57 AM   #65
Megan Love
Account Disabled

User ID: 9625
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.M. View Post
I have a awesome model for my first serious photo shoot. Thank you Megan Love. I am very grateful to you and BDS for being so unselfish with all of your information that you share with me. I could not be more lucky to have you two in my life.

Love this photo! I'm getting so many compliments from the work we did. And you're welcome, we usually never had time before to do my photos and I have this huge fear of letting someone do mine. I'm glad it worked out!
Megan Love is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 08:35 AM   #66
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I've always like this shot of Exotic Baby Girl. Unfortunately I ran out of space and cropped too much of her leg.
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 08:38 AM   #67
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Another favorite of mine is this somewhat candid shot of DallasBella (now retired). I tripped the shutter as she was pinning up her hair and chatting with the friend she brought to the shoot. It almost breaks the "never shoot into an armpit" rule, but I still like it.

Old 06-16-2014, 08:50 AM   #68
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

One last post before I go away. This one of Pleasure 09 was never meant for an ad, I snapped it as we sat on the window ledge after a session. She wanted a photo of her face emerging from blackness, so I did quiet a bit of post processing to it since it was never going to be an ad.

The eyes are the windows of the soul, and what a beautiful soul she has.

Old 06-16-2014, 10:32 AM   #69
Guest030617
Account Disabled

User ID: 4707
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

It's a good shot...def looks like a Megan shot! Which is a compliment! Good job, can't wait to see more work from ya! And thanks...
Guest030617 is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 11:58 AM   #70
Guest030617
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaintliein View Post
One last post before I go away. This one of Pleasure 09 was never meant for an ad, I snapped it as we sat on the window ledge after a session. She wanted a photo of her face emerging from blackness, so I did quiet a bit of post processing to it since it was never going to be an ad.

I like this one...I'm was gonna try something like this! I have a room separator that has a beautiful tiger on it! I was planning to get shots like this with it just being me coming out of the blackness with just a hint of tiger in the background! Don't know if I explained it right but I hope you understand the shot I will attempt this weekend! Nice work...I agree with the first photo you did! The knee would of been my only critique on that one!
Old 06-16-2014, 12:23 PM   #71
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDS View Post
I like this one...I'm was gonna try something like this! I have a room separator that has a beautiful tiger on it! I was planning to get shots like this with it just being me coming out of the blackness with just a hint of tiger in the background! Don't know if I explained it right but I hope you understand the shot I will attempt this weekend! Nice work...I agree with the first photo you did! The knee would of been my only critique on that one!
I think I see what you are planning, and it sounds cool.

I'd be tempted to mask the tiger in as a separate layer and toned down with a curves layer for a "painting with light" effect (drop the value 25% from the left edge of the curves gralph down to around 25, and the 50% value down to around 50, the 75% down to around 75, then "paint" the light (on the tiger) back in with the mask and a soft black brush set to around 15% opacity. It's like burning on steroids, then dodging back in only where you want it.

I look forward to seeing it.

And thanks for your kind words on my photos.

PS:
Tigers and "Painting with Light" reminded me of a shot I did many years ago using this technique,but I'll bet it would look better with you in front of it!
Old 06-16-2014, 12:41 PM   #72
Guest030617
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I think I see what you are planning, and it sounds cool.

I'd be tempted to mask the tiger in as a separate layer and toned down with a curves layer for a "painting with light" effect (drop the value 25% from the left edge of the curves gralph down to around 25, and the 50% value down to around 50, the 75% down to around 75, then "paint" the light (on the tiger) back in with the mask and a soft black brush set to around 15% opacity. It's like burning on steroids, then dodging back in only where you want it.

I look forward to seeing it.

And thanks for your kind words on my photos.

That's funny you say that cause after seeing your picture I thought about masking it! Never tried that before except when just playing with stocked photos! Thank you so much I will try this and put it up for you this weekend!
Old 06-16-2014, 10:01 PM   #73
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

it's good to see some participation in here again!

Quote:
I've always like this shot of Exotic Baby Girl. Unfortunately I ran out of space and cropped too much of her leg.
this crop isn't a deal breaker because we all know it's her leg. some limb chops work, some don't. there is a lot of excess space on the right side, though.

Quote:
Another favorite of mine is this somewhat candid shot of DallasBella (now retired). I tripped the shutter as she was pinning up her hair and chatting with the friend she brought to the shoot. It almost breaks the "never shoot into an armpit" rule, but I still like it.

who says never shoot into an armpit? this is a great photo, armpit or not. ythe only thing i see is some photoshop weirdness on her lower leg. if that's a bruise you should disappear it.

Quote:

good concept and well executed, but for this kind of image to work the eyes have to be sharp.
john_deere is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 09:39 AM   #74
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDS View Post
It's a good shot...def looks like a Megan shot! Which is a compliment! Good job, can't wait to see more work from ya! And thanks...
Thank you taking time out to critique my photo. I am so excited. xoxoxo
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 10:01 AM   #75
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Thank you taking time out to critique my photo. I am so excited. xoxoxo
i'll tell you the same thing i've told ms. snow many times….good photo, but don't let the "dutch angle" become your go to move. use it where it makes sense, not as a style.
john_deere is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women