Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40308
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 12-25-2019, 07:36 AM   #1801
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson66 View Post

It’s your supreme leader in meltdown mode. Me, I’m waiting for the trial of your supreme leader to be Whitewashed so the next round can begin.
The last gasp!

If I recall correctly, there have now been five gasps! All failed.

"The Trial"? So far it's just been a lynching! Guess what?

The rope broke!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2019, 07:39 AM   #1802
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexdutchman View Post
If you don't know we the US has been helping Russia for years .....
... and the Russians been helping the U.S.

Old 12-25-2019, 08:01 AM   #1803
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
The last gasp!

If I recall correctly, there have now been five gasps! All failed.

"The Trial"? So far it's just been a lynching! Guess what?

The rope broke!
Like I haven’t heard that from you before, aren’t you the guy claiming the Russian election interference was a lie six months ago?

It’s you who’s parroting the supreme leader calling the impeachment a hoax and Nancy didn’t have the balls to impeachment your golden calf.

It’s you and your Cult leader who insist the Senate whitewash the fat lying bastards trial.

Should I post some of your ignorant fucking remarks from the past....

Like I told you six months ago, this shit won’t be over until the fat lying bastard squatting in the Oval Office is gone. By whatever means necessary.
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2019, 08:18 AM   #1804
Redhot1960
Valued Poster

Quote:
Like I haven’t heard that from you before, aren’t you the guy claiming the Russian election interference was a lie six months ago?

It’s you who’s parroting the supreme leader calling the impeachment a hoax and Nancy didn’t have the balls to impeachment your golden calf.

It’s you and your Cult leader who insist the Senate whitewash the fat lying bastards trial.

Should I post some of your ignorant fucking remarks from the past....

Like I told you six months ago, this shit won’t be over until the fat lying bastard squatting in the Oval Office is gone. By whatever means necessary.
http://thebullelephant.com/christian...-donald-trump/

Redhot1960 is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2019, 08:31 AM   #1805
HoeHummer
BANNED

Well yous got the blind and hairless part right, Ozombies!
HoeHummer is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2019, 09:33 AM   #1806
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
.....aren’t you the guy claiming the Russian election interference was a lie six months ago?
No. I've never said that or posted such on Eccie. But you keep lying about other folks like you lie about yourself, if that makes you feel better!!! And while you are making up shit about people, I've never said there is no such thing as "climate change"!!!!

You are certainly "behind" again! Obaminable should have cleaned up the Russian interference with the U.S. elections ... oh, wait!!!! YOUR SUPREME (sic) LEADER rubbed a thigh to "getter done"!

Instead Obaminable and his whore HillariousNoMore weaponized the Russian bullshit!

After she got the shit kicked out of her in November 2016.

But that's what you do .... LIE! Along with HoesHummer!
Old 12-26-2019, 08:04 AM   #1807
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

It’s a good possibility I have mistaken you for another devout Cult45 member. You all spew the same horse shit and I have neither the time or inclination to research your thousands of post to expose your horse shit.

Btw. That’s a lot of exclamation marks in your silly little post, what’s wrong, you running low on Vagisil or melting down
Old 12-26-2019, 08:09 AM   #1808
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Crimes ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2019, 08:14 AM   #1809
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
It’s a good possibility I have mistaken you for another
Yeah, you seem to be confusing posters, facts, and details quite a bit lately in your zeal to bring down Trump.

No wonder you are so simpatico with Schiff, Nadler, and Pelosi.

eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2019, 08:43 AM   #1810
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Newly revealed emails show why Trump should fear a real Senate trial

An official from the White House budget office directed the Defense Department to “hold off” on sending military aid to Ukraine less than two hours after President Trump’s controversial phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, according to internal emails.

Michael Duffey, a senior budget official, told Pentagon officials that Trump had become personally interested in the Ukraine aid and had ordered the hold, according to the heavily redacted emails, obtained by the Center for Public Integrity on Friday in response to a Freedom of Information Act request. He also asked the Pentagon not to discuss the hold widely.

Given the sensitive nature of the request, I appreciate your keeping that information closely held to those who need to know to execute the direction,” Duffey wrote in a July 25 email to Pentagon Comptroller Elaine McCusker and others.

This directly undermines the justification Trump’s defenders have so often offered for holding up the aid: that it was not to coerce Ukraine into helping Trump’s reelection campaign but was merely a product of Trump’s passionate commitment to fighting corruption (please stop laughing).

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...-senate-trial/

But, but, but the perfect transcript of the perfect call released by the perfect president cried the trump party.
Old 12-26-2019, 10:10 AM   #1811
HoeHummer
BANNED

At least he read a deeplys religious message for Christmas that someones from a “friendly” church wrote for him.

Maybe that was part of the deal with the anti-fucking preachers in the Great White South

Or maybe now Trump will have to renounce Santa...
Old 12-26-2019, 10:11 AM   #1812
HoeHummer
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Yeah, you seem to be confusing posters...

That’s no lie! You confused the shit out of the one below!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oebsy View Post
Crimes ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,
Old 12-27-2019, 07:01 AM   #1813
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Could Democrats impeach Trump twice? They might have to.

This question has come up because of a court case involving former White House counsel Don McGahn, who defied a subpoena from the House Judiciary Committee to give testimony regarding the shocking findings of Robert S. Mueller III’s investigation into the Russia scandal.

While Democrats had many questions they wanted McGahn to answer, there was particular interest in one episode that seemed a clear case of obstruction of justice. According to Mueller’s report, in 2017 Trump ordered McGahn to fire Mueller, and McGahn refused and threatened to resign. Then later, Trump ordered McGahn to lie publicly about a newspaper article that accurately recounted the fact that Trump had told him to fire Mueller. Finally, Trump tried to get McGahn to create a false paper trail claiming that his order to fire Mueller had never occurred.

But in a filing to the court of appeals on Monday, lawyers for the committee said this:
If McGahn’s testimony produces new evidence supporting the conclusion that President Trump committed impeachable offenses that are not covered by the Articles approved by the House, the Committee will proceed accordingly — including, if necessary, by considering whether to recommend new articles of impeachment.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...ey-might-have/
Old 12-27-2019, 08:39 AM   #1814
HoeHummer
BANNED

Looks like your fine Senators are beginning to have some doubts...if you agree, then send friendly Fred a PM! LOLLING!
Old 12-28-2019, 08:01 AM   #1815
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Lie of the Year 2019: Donald Trump’s claim whistleblower got Ukraine call 'almost completely wrong'

The distinction is awarded to a statement that is more than ridiculous and wrong. The Lie of the Year — the only time PolitiFact uses the word "lie" — speaks to a falsehood that proves to be of real consequence and gets repeated in a virtual campaign to undermine an accurate narrative.

The whistleblower, who to Trump’s consternation remains unidentified, raised the concern that the president’s actions leading up to and on that phone call amount to interference in the coming presidential election. Agree or disagree with the conclusion, or whether the president’s conduct warrants impeachment, the actions described in the complaint stand up to factual scrutiny.

The claim that the whistleblower got his phone call "almost completely wrong" is PolitiFact’s 2019 Lie of the Year.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...eblower-wrong/

I don’t call him “fat lying bastard “ for nothing.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women