Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70373
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47416
pyramider46370
bambino40271
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-21-2017, 05:26 AM   #181
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

^ this second part I know is true...... SM.....H
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 06:09 AM   #182
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TryWeakly View Post
^ this second part I know is true...... SM.....H
.. which makes about as much sense as being able to "paraphrase" what's posted in the "private messages," but not being able to quote what was posted!!!!

and watered down interpretation of ...

"#7 - Threats of violence or physical harm will not be tolerated under any circumstances. There is no place for that on this board."

And hopefully the OP was not "frightened" away by any postings on here .... and he was managed his emotional issues to a successful resolution.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 06:32 AM   #183
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Actually I was refering to this part ...

..."they just selectively enforce the rules depending on toward who the accusation is pointed, and by whom."

But that is simply an observation...but also....

And hopefully the OP was not "frightened" away by any postings on here .... and he was managed his emotional issues to a successful resolution.
Old 09-21-2017, 06:49 AM   #184
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Hope the OP is doing ok.
Old 09-21-2017, 08:13 AM   #185
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I see the LL Booty Cherry Popper still shilling for her man.

Yall make quite the power couple.
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 08:28 AM   #186
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Old 09-21-2017, 08:45 AM   #187
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
I see ....
Really?

Are you male or female?
Old 09-21-2017, 05:39 PM   #188
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Maybe he is one, but turning into the other....

I hear the gobment is paying for those these days...

Hope the OP is doing ok
Old 09-22-2017, 05:05 AM   #189
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Maybe he is one, but turning into the other....

Hope the OP is doing ok
.. or just discovering she's the other .. that's really a clit.

I think the OP is doing just fine ... he's staying away from this!
Old 09-22-2017, 10:24 AM   #190
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I hope his real name isn't Phil and that he doesn't hold a Doctorate.....cause that could be grounds for outing...js
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Apparently, WTF's "life-time" membership immunes him from "outing" people....or so he thinks.

Apparently, making false accusations about others "employment" status is not "outing" according to the Mods or they just selectively enforce the rules depending on toward who the accusation is pointed, and by whom.
So you two think I've outed LexusLover as Dr. Phil?

I was hoping at some point you two would quit stalking the OP , but apparently not.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 04:54 PM   #191
c0nway
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 6

I don’t expect many people to understand what I am going through. In fact, my past self would have scoffed if he heard me say I was depressed and wanted help. My kid brother told me once, several years ago, that he wanted to see a therapist. I told him “...you’re not crazy, you’re fine, you don’t need a therapist.” Looking back, I am incredibly sad - and angry with myself - for having reacted that way. I understand now. More than my former self ever could.

Thank you to those who have responded sincerely. And to those who have PM’d me. And to those that have checked in on me multiple times. I am grateful for that.

It’s impossible to understand if you haven’t lived it. So for those that have or are still living with it, I want to reach out again and ask for help.

I took many of the suggestions provided. I’ve gone to a few support groups (DBSA). I’ve sat in a church for hours - even though I am not at all religious. I’ve been to the doctor (three times since my initial post). They prescribed meds (three different kinds since my first visit).

It’s been more than six weeks, and it’s not working. I post here because I know there are many that will read it with diverse experiences/backgrounds. That is worth trying to seek advice.

I’m scared.

I will try anything and I do not care what it is. Please PM me if you think your suggestions are not allowed publicly.

I can’t stay like this.

I won’t.

I don’t want to feel anything.

I don’t want to feel anymore.

I will not post again. Thank you to those who have tried - and will try - to help me.

-Chris
c0nway is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 09:41 PM   #192
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Only one thing left to do.

Just keep getting laid and get over yourself.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 12:46 AM   #193
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by c0nway View Post
I don’t expect many people to understand what I am going through. In fact, my past self would have scoffed if he heard me say I was depressed and wanted help. My kid brother told me once, several years ago, that he wanted to see a therapist. I told him “...you’re not crazy, you’re fine, you don’t need a therapist.” Looking back, I am incredibly sad - and angry with myself - for having reacted that way. I understand now. More than my former self ever could.

Thank you to those who have responded sincerely. And to those who have PM’d me. And to those that have checked in on me multiple times. I am grateful for that.

It’s impossible to understand if you haven’t lived it. So for those that have or are still living with it, I want to reach out again and ask for help.

I took many of the suggestions provided. I’ve gone to a few support groups (DBSA). I’ve sat in a church for hours - even though I am not at all religious. I’ve been to the doctor (three times since my initial post). They prescribed meds (three different kinds since my first visit).

It’s been more than six weeks, and it’s not working. I post here because I know there are many that will read it with diverse experiences/backgrounds. That is worth trying to seek advice.

I’m scared.

I will try anything and I do not care what it is. Please PM me if you think your suggestions are not allowed publicly.

I can’t stay like this.

I won’t.

I don’t want to feel anything.

I don’t want to feel anymore.

I will not post again. Thank you to those who have tried - and will try - to help me.

-Chris
Conway, are your issues with depression connected to life knocks, or does life look good from the outside but suck on the inside? Need a pointer here...
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 11:15 AM   #194
SCBOY
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Conway,
Please seek professional help. Change does not come overnight. I hope and pray that you will be okay.
Keep in touch and let us know how you are doing. People do care what happens.
SCBOY is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 02:03 PM   #195
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by c0nway View Post
I don’t expect many people to understand what I am going through.

I will not post again. -Chris
You would probably be surprised at the number of people who are walking around depressed and some don't even know it. A lot of people have been stressed the past year and in some parts of the country (and outside of it) more than others.

You're clearly not alone, but seeking support from someone who is drowning themselves is not a positive-result type of strategy to keep your own head above water and look for the shore. Swim with the current. Not against it.

Look around and find some folks who are comfortable emotionally and content with themselves in their current environment, don't share your personal issues with them, and fill yourself with their positive energy through the osmosis of being with them. It will take time, but it is contagious and you will wake up one day and realize you're better. The effects of bright, positive people is amazing.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women