Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > The Sandbox-Mississippi
The Sandbox-Mississippi The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70381
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 09-18-2017, 10:08 AM   #16
coast_encounter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11
Question Need some more information

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiki2012 View Post
Sofia I'm also a sissy when it comes to horror movies cause I get nightmares ! I tried to watch exorcism of emily rose the other day, nope! Lol I don't get the hype about the new 'it' movie lol. I guess I get a bad feeling even I know its fake but knowing that some of it actually does happen in real life. But yet I love Dexter show!! But cause he only tortures , slices up bad people. LOL and as for ghosts I saw 1 when I was 10 and remember every detail.
Ok. Since you mentioned that you saw a ghost when you were 10, I think everyone wants to know more about your experience. At least I do. What happened and what are the details? I am interested in the supernatural.
coast_encounter is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 06:39 PM   #17
Sexi Sophia
Account Disabled

User ID: 368733
My ECCIE Reviews

Omg I can't watch that either. And It.. f*ck that movie. I am terrified of clowns.. so thats a whole bag of nope.. For example of how terrifying clowns are.. lets use John wayne Gacey as an example.. nope nope f*ck nope.
Dexter was amazing.. when the last season, season 8 came on Netflix.. I watched the whole season in one night like a crackhead.. and I was super pissed about the ending. But I have a ton of other good shows that I watch that make up for it.
I have also seen ghosts myself.. which was why I brought the whole topic up.. lol
Sexi Sophia is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 06:44 PM   #18
kiki2012
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 140459
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexi Sophia View Post
Omg I can't watch that either. And It.. f*ck that movie. I am terrified of clowns.. so thats a whole bag of nope.. For example of how terrifying clowns are.. lets use John wayne Gacey as an example.. nope nope f*ck nope.
Dexter was amazing.. when the last season, season 8 came on Netflix.. I watched the whole season in one night like a crackhead.. and I was super pissed about the ending. But I have a ton of other good shows that I watch that make up for it.
I have also seen ghosts myself.. which was why I brought the whole topic up.. lol
You are just like me then!!!! I was veryyy sad when Deb died. Can't handle it it. Nope nope !!! I refuse to watch the last episode of Dexter ever again!!
kiki2012 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 06:49 PM   #19
kiki2012
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by coast_encounter View Post
Ok. Since you mentioned that you saw a ghost when you were 10, I think everyone wants to know more about your experience. At least I do. What happened and what are the details? I am interested in the supernatural.
It took place in arlington tx at my grandparents house. I was in the top bunk bed with bed door open with view to the hallway and saw a woman in white dress literally holding her head in her right arm, I will never forget that woman.i assume she was decapitated

I was 10 yes but I remember details that still freaks me out!!!
Old 09-18-2017, 07:02 PM   #20
tattooeddragon
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

You both should offer the "Scary Movie Package". You show up, guy pops in the movie and you spend the next hour or so clutching and grabbing and burying your face in his shoulder to hide your eyes while he puts his arms around you all manly like. Then of course, you fuck his brains out. That sounds like an awesome night!
tattooeddragon is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 09:28 PM   #21
barrythawne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Tattoo, I was thinking the same thing but let's be honest. With those two I'd be lucky if I could make it through the opening credits.
barrythawne is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 11:14 PM   #22
Sexi Sophia
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I was super pissed when she died. I thought it was even worse when he showed up at the end leaving his son with ol Hannah who is a murderer too.. ugh.. so disappointing. I didn't really like her. I wish he would have stayed with that one woman from season 5. Didnt she say no and leave though?
Scary movie package.. that's not a bad idea there lol.. me and kiki still would have nightmares though.. and thats not fun for us at all. Lol.
I may actually do this.. lol.. maybe.
Old 09-19-2017, 12:58 AM   #23
Road Lizard
BANNED

Encounters: 33

I'm more like Dean Winchester, shoot 'em and move on.

NEXT!!!
Road Lizard is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 01:28 PM   #24
kiki2012
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

LOL scary movie package !
Old 09-19-2017, 03:21 PM   #25
coast_encounter
Valued Poster

Exclamation Since you mentioned it.

Quote:
Please tell you story as well, Sophia. Inquiring minds want to know. Also this goes for everyone, please be careful about Dexter or other show Spoilers. I have not seen it but have it on my future binge watch list after I get finished with a few other shows that I am currently watching. I specifically did not read that part so no harm but just a friendly request on behalf of others who have not watched it yet. Cheers.
Old 09-19-2017, 06:55 PM   #26
Sexi Sophia
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh my!! I guess I figured everyone has seen that by now.. My apologies!!
Old 09-19-2017, 10:31 PM   #27
kiki2012
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Attachment 692328
Old 09-20-2017, 12:35 PM   #28
coast_encounter
Valued Poster

Question No problem

Quote:
Oh my!! I guess I figured everyone has seen that by now.. My apologies!!
So much TV, so little time. How about your Ghost story ?
Old 09-20-2017, 10:50 PM   #29
Sexi Sophia
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

My ghost story is similar to kikis oddly enough. Except it was a little girl and that scarred me for life.. lol.. I'll pm you the rest...
And yeah, I totally understand.. I still haven't gotten around to watching shows like Gotham, Daredevil, or Supernatural. I've seen bits and pieces of Supernatural over the years, but I totally caught your reference RL.. lol
Fyi y'all, I heard the newest season of the walking dead is up on Netflix. I am a whole season behind on that one. Should be catching up on everything now that Game of thrones and Preacher is off..
Old 09-20-2017, 10:55 PM   #30
Sexi Sophia
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Kiki.. is it just me or does it seem like ghosts hate children? I was 5 when my ghost story happened.. what the hell.. hahaha. Most ghost stories I have been told said they were children too.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women