Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70396
biomed160372
Yssup Rider59877
gman4452895
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47460
pyramider46370
bambino40289
CryptKicker37069
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35232
Mojojo33117

Old 07-24-2022, 05:13 PM   #16
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Nothing to fear a-tall...

I'm sure everyone will be sitting around their kitchen table counting their transgender stars and discussing climate warming/cooling/change and how the Monkeypox is spread almost exclusively between "men that have sex with other men" - according to the CDC.

Either that or they will be talking about a corrupt proxy war draining American treasure, the escalating costs of fuel, groceries, 40 year high inflation, the crashing housing market and a failed gene therapy that was a massive experiment gone wrong that is killing millions.

Could go either way I s'pose... But if'n ya want a consistent message you can take to the bank...

Plus...

Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2022, 07:16 PM   #17
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... "Not Worthy."

And here I was surely under the impression that THE VOTERS
decide just WHO is worthy or not worthy.

Reckon I learn something new every day here in America.

#### Salty
THE VOTERS did decide, where the fuck were you in 2020? Well let me recap for you - It was a 7M + fucking landslide.

And it surprises no one that you are learning something new everyday, it’s because you have so little stored in your brain matter (other than Trumpie Poll Stats) it is inevitable you absorb something. It’s like someone who is on the very bottom of everything, there is nothing to do but look up.
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2022, 08:38 PM   #18
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post
THE VOTERS did decide, where the fuck were you in 2020? Well let me recap for you - It was a 7M + fucking landslide.

And it surprises no one that you are learning something new everyday, it’s because you have so little stored in your brain matter (other than Trumpie Poll Stats) it is inevitable you absorb something. It’s like someone who is on the very bottom of everything, there is nothing to do but look up.

are we really sure that the voters decided this one where the vote was tainted with illegal ballot harvesting boxes.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2022, 09:50 PM   #19
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:

... What's with all the insults and blue anger from you?
You seem a bit rather arse-over-tit with the FACT that
President Trump is WAAAAAAY more popular than President Biden.
Landslide or not.

If a re-vote was taken... say... Five minutes from now
- do you REALLY believe Sleepy Joe would win?

How many people out there - Biden voters and what-not
- who are paying SKY HIGH petrol-gas prices and food costs
- in some cases MORE THAN DOUBLE then when Trump was on
- would actually vote for Joe again??

... I don't think so - and either do the pollsters.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2022, 09:59 PM   #20
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
are we really sure that the voters decided this one where the vote was tainted with illegal ballot harvesting boxes.
You Trumpers have had over 2.5 yrs to prove this bullshit, and this is what you have legally proven- NADA, ZILTCH, A BIG FUCKING ZERO!!!

But hey, you can hang your hats on 2000 Mules, the Ninja Recount in Arizona, crank Mike Lindell’s symposiums to prove the election was stolen but produces no evidence, etc..

Please dilbert, give us the proven facts, meaning legal documented proof of voting fraud, not the juicy, cunty, quasi-QAnon, conspiratorial gossip, like everyone you don’t like is a pedophile, bullshit you Trumper Cranks are famous for.
Old 07-24-2022, 10:13 PM   #21
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... What's with all the insults and blue anger from you?

#### Salty
I didn’t insult you, I complimented you...Not surprising it breezed right through your lack of working brain matter...Smh

Keep ‘looking up’ Salty, you can do it.

#TrumpMAGABecauseThePollsSayHe sNotTheJokeHeWas2YearsAgo
Old 07-24-2022, 10:20 PM   #22
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
You Trumpers have had over 2.5 yrs to prove this bullshit, and this is what you have legally proven- NADA, ZILTCH, A BIG FUCKING ZERO!!!

But hey, you can hang your hats on 2000 Mules, the Ninja Recount in Arizona, crank Mike Lindell’s symposiums to prove the election was stolen but produces no evidence, etc..

Please dilbert, give us the proven facts, meaning legal documented proof of voting fraud, not the juicy, cunty, quasi-QAnon, conspiratorial gossip, like everyone you don’t like is a pedophile, bullshit you Trumper Cranks are famous for.
I am still waiting after six years for Liberals to prove Trump has committed any crimes that can land him in Prison, lol.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2022, 10:37 PM   #23
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
I am still waiting after six years for Liberals to prove Trump has committed any crimes that can land him in Prison, lol.
That’s too funny, and an un-realistic expectation, for the Criminally Corrupt to convict the Criminally Corrupt, just ask Slick Willy Clinton.

Lmao about a Federal Politician doing prison time...Talk about delusional, that one takes the cake!! Has there ever been ONE?

But Georgia will be Trumpie’s legal downfall, but prison time?...Nah, this country isn’t honorable and ethical enough to do that. It is a political legal joke to prosecute national, federal level politicians, no matter the Party or the crime.
Old 07-24-2022, 10:52 PM   #24
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
And we’re still waiting for him to prove he didn’t.

The reckoning is coming. Do you honestly (OK, actually because…) believe that Trump won’t try and stir some shit before the midterms? He’s too stupid to lay low. And now, every single day get gets closer to another utter defeat. Every single action damages your party.

He will single-handedly turn victory into failure for the GOP.

And I will rejoice.

halle fucking lujah.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2022, 12:17 AM   #25
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
That’s too funny, and an un-realistic expectation, for the Criminally Corrupt to convict the Criminally Corrupt, just ask Slick Willy Clinton.

Lmao about a Federal Politician doing prison time...Talk about delusional, that one takes the cake!! Has there ever been ONE?

But Georgia will be Trumpie’s legal downfall, but prison time?...Nah, this country isn’t honorable and ethical enough to do that. It is a political legal joke to prosecute national, federal level politicians, no matter the Party or the crime.
No I don't think any President has done prison time. But it seems Liberals want Trump to be the first. He spent his whole four year term being investigated for one dumb thing after another. I don't think it's Trump who is unfit for office, it's the vindictive pieces of shit that are always making up reasons to investigate him for some imaginary offense. When are these retards going to stop chasing a ghost? I think it's entertainment for all the stupid Liberals because they don't have shit to offer this country.
Old 07-25-2022, 04:03 AM   #26
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheap Charlie View Post
Biden found trump's panties in the White House.
royamcr is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2022, 05:20 AM   #27
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
That’s not how it works.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2022, 07:42 AM   #28
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:

The reckoning is coming. Do you honestly (OK, actually because…) believe that Trump won’t try and stir some shit before the midterms? He’s too stupid to lay low. And now, every single day get gets closer to another utter defeat. Every single action damages your party.

He will single-handedly turn victory into failure for the GOP.

And I will rejoice.

halle fucking lujah.
Trump doesn't have the burden of proof, Democrats do. Since they have never proven a dam thing they look stupid as shit.
Old 07-25-2022, 08:26 AM   #29
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Kinda like that stolen election farce, eh?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2022, 09:24 AM   #30
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Kinda like that stolen election farce, eh?
Whatever got Biden elected he's proven to be a big bust and that's a fact.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women