Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > The Sandbox-Mississippi
The Sandbox-Mississippi The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59884
gman4452909
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40302
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 01-21-2018, 09:54 AM   #16
Road Lizard
BANNED

Encounters: 33

I wanted to give the Hendrix Experience musicians their own post to themselves and if they come back around this year, I'll let everyone know.

Anyway, I grew up on Alice Cooper and have caught 3 shows of his in about a year's time. Loved the old stuff he plays, like '18', 'School's Out' but love the newer stuff too like 'Brutal Planet', 'Lost in America', 'Dragontown', etc. I think he has been the most consistent for generating music I like for my entire life. Besides, the older he gets, the better his character fits.

If The Who could have survived themselves, I believe I would have been able to say the same about them. You just can't replace Keith Moon and John Entwhistle and have the same band.

Also I found a little know band a few years back that I really like called 'Karma to Burn', they're more of a hard rock variety that delivers. Really good sound to them.

There's more but I want to read everyone else's posts.
Road Lizard is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 01:26 PM   #17
naughtyangel4u
Account Disabled

User ID: 224566
My ECCIE Reviews

RL, that's a pretty impressive list also. Alice Cooper has always held that creepy factor for me. Absolutely loved his character in Prince Of Darkness, which incidentally is one of my all time favorite horror movies. I also love finding more obscure bands. :-)
naughtyangel4u is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 03:08 PM   #18
Ninotsugi
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 114194
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking JOHNNY CASH... "Folsom Prison Blues" (Live)

Johnny Cash is GOD... if I had only one artist it would be him Por Vida!!!

Ninotsugi is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 05:09 PM   #19
Cravinhead69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I don't know how I forgot to list my ATF, Shania Twain. I've seen her about 6 times and met in in Nashville.
I also like Blondie & The Cars, Dire Straits, The Runaways, Angel, Kiss, Aerosmith,and some of the one hit wonders.
Never cared for punk or rap.
Cravinhead69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 06:22 PM   #20
naughtyangel4u
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninotsugi View Post
Johnny Cash is GOD... if I had only one artist it would be him Por Vida!!!

Nino, I totally agree with you about Cash, love his music. Going To Jackson with June Carter is an all time favorite, thank you for your contribution!
Old 01-21-2018, 08:19 PM   #21
Ninotsugi
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Talking TRUE SOUTHERN BELLS... Elevating MS Board

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtyangel4u View Post
Nino, I totally agree with you about Cash, love his music. Going To Jackson with June Carter is an all time favorite, thank you for your contribution!

NaughtyAngel4U:

Your most graciously welcome for my humble contribution... it's time WE True Southern Bells took back the Mississippi Board from all the low brow drama that has reared it's hideous head, WE are truly the ones keeping the standards at a level OUR Gentleman have become accustomed to

Looking forward to YOUR next post,
Ninotsugi

Old 01-21-2018, 09:12 PM   #22
aNameinGulfport
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23
Default Todd Rundgren

We gotta get you a Women

Totally appropriate for this forum.
aNameinGulfport is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 11:58 PM   #23
Ninotsugi
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Talking aNameinGulfport... Here You Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNameinGulfport View Post
We gotta get you a Women

Totally appropriate for this forum.

Old 01-22-2018, 05:15 PM   #24
Xjf3
Registered Member

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtyangel4u View Post
Xjf3, Pandora is always playing in my house, so definitely relate. Great contribution of the early Punk movement, love every artist you listed. I think alot of people don't realize how influential Punk has been to music even today. Have you watched the movie, CBGB? Thank you for this awesome list!
Yes! I recently watched the movie CBGB, mostly because in the early 80’s I frequented the place. At the time I lived in the NYC area and weekends meant CBGB, the Ritz, the Peppermint Lounge. I also spent time in LA and Wiskey a Go Go. I had the chance to see Black Flag, the Ramones, The B52’s, Joan Jet and many others in their primes. It’s hard to believe many are now considered mainstream!
Xjf3 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 06:37 PM   #25
Mr.Lee
Registered Member

I would admit for a person my age , early 20s , i did listen to some really hard core music growing up .Bands like mudvayne, slipknot ,Alice in Chains , static x and alot more i just cant remember . Man it sucks getting older . Also growing up i would listen to my dads stuff , like bowie , prince and shade . But my turning point in music is when i saw the movie smoking aces , the soundtrack from that movie was amazing . I started to get into all the classics like hendrix , motorhead , all surf music , nin , tool , rush , lynrd skynrd , sabbath , aerosmith , to name a few .But if your a jack white fan then you may want to check out royal blood
Mr.Lee is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 08:02 PM   #26
naughtyangel4u
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Wow, that must have been an experience!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xjf3 View Post
Yes! I recently watched the movie CBGB, mostly because in the early 80’s I frequented the place. At the time I lived in the NYC area and weekends meant CBGB, the Ritz, the Peppermint Lounge. I also spent time in LA and Wiskey a Go Go. I had the chance to see Black Flag, the Ramones, The B52’s, Joan Jet and many others in their primes. It’s hard to believe many are now considered mainstream!
Old 01-22-2018, 08:07 PM   #27
naughtyangel4u
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Pretty impressive list, I listen to alot of 60's music and some 70's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Lee View Post
I would admit for a person my age , early 20s , i did listen to some really hard core music growing up .Bands like mudvayne, slipknot ,Alice in Chains , static x and alot more i just cant remember . Man it sucks getting older . Also growing up i would listen to my dads stuff , like bowie , prince and shade . But my turning point in music is when i saw the movie smoking aces , the soundtrack from that movie was amazing . I started to get into all the classics like hendrix , motorhead , all surf music , nin , tool , rush , lynrd skynrd , sabbath , aerosmith , to name a few .But if your a jack white fan then you may want to check out royal blood
Old 01-22-2018, 09:18 PM   #28
dj8rocks
Administrator

Encounters: 16

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NApaJtWUwwE

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kdh3MOhKBmU

Just a sample of my favorite music for a highly sensual session.

Typically on day to day for commute to work, it's country due to no rock and roll radio stations.

Longer drives, in my other car, XM radio on Hair Band Radio.
If you listen to the links above, wear some good headphones, phone speakers don't even sound good with the clarity of the music.
dj8rocks is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 04:30 PM   #29
aNameinGulfport
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj8rocks View Post
Reminded me of Pete Bardens
aNameinGulfport is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 05:54 PM   #30
Road Lizard
BANNED

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Lee View Post
DAMN!!! Your dad raised you right!

Whatever he wants on his next birthday, you get it for him!
Road Lizard is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women