Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59906
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47514
pyramider46370
bambino40310
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 05-25-2022, 02:24 PM   #1
Cheap Charlie
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37
Default Monkey Pox Test Already Available!

[img][/img]
Cheap Charlie is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2022, 02:13 AM   #2
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7dutCWo48I
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2022, 06:46 PM   #3
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Will try to post something in the AM tomorow

It's a scam and a cover up. Hopefully I can post before Fauci declares that you must triple mask and stick a finger up your ass until you get your new shots, then booster, then more boosters. Keep your fingers crossed, unless you have them stick up your anus already that is.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2022, 09:23 PM   #4
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
It's a scam and a cover up. Hopefully I can post before Fauci declares that you must triple mask and stick a finger up your ass until you get your new shots, then booster, then more boosters. Keep your fingers crossed, unless you have them stick up your anus already that is.
chinese people are already doing that.. dip a stick up their ass for covid test.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2022, 10:04 PM   #5
Mplay
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Haha democrats next shut down in the works
Mplay is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2022, 06:20 AM   #6
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Herpes Zoster and Vaccine Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome (VAIDS)

What appears to be going down is that they are using a version of Herpes Zoster, essentially Chicken Pox but calling it Monkey Pox. Not that Chicken Pox isn't a PITA, especially shingles, but if they came out and said, there is a new and "scary" Chicken Pox variant circulating, we would not respond with the desired fear level because we all know what Chicken Pox is and many have had it or shingles and vaccines for them have been around for a long time. But Monkey 'eeeeek!' Pox -- now that's got sizzle and sizzle sells. Get you some Monkey Pox -- yum!

However, what the real goal seems to be is to cover up one of the more prevalent issues - Vaccine Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome (VAIDS). In a nutshell, the damage to our immune system from the mRNA shots. Beside heart attacks for younger folk, there are blood clots (micro and larger) and a raft of other diseases showing up that are typically controlled via existing vaccines or ** Gasp! ** natural immunity. Guess what? Herpes Zoster is one of the most prevalent diseases cropping up in the fully vaxxed crowd according to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS). Go figure!?!

This tactic is really just a bridge to carry us through the "summer cold" season, which perhaps is not expected to amount to much, on in to the mid-terms, aka the fall cold and flu season, where I expect we will have the new and improved Fingers Up Your Ass variant (FUYA) or some-such. Just a myriad number of way to keep the peons frightened-n-frothy -- up to and through the Mid-Terms.

A couples notes about the below. The entire article is a really good read and is chock full of data and charts. I only copied over a small piece of it, but at the bottom, I randomly culled out a few charts to give you a glimpse of the way that they used something called "Observed Data". For the uninitiated; observed data is something that "Science" use to rely on until we startled living n the Disinformation Board world of government controlled propaganda.
Quote:
Your Government is trying to cover up Covid Vaccine-Induced AIDS by inventing a Monkeypox Pandemic; here’s the evidence…

The new evolving hysteria surrounding the alleged emergence of ‘monkeypox’ in Western nations is not what it appears to be. We are not witnessing the monkeypox virus run rampant across first world countries for the first time ever.

Instead, we are witnessing the latest attempt to advance Draconian biosecurity policies through a monumental coverup of the devastating damage done to the immune systems of people who have had the Covid-19 vaccine. Damage so severe that it can be likened to Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome.

And we can prove it…

Human monkeypox is a zoonosis thought to usually occur sporadically in the tropical rainforest of western and central Africa. But the exact incidence and geographical distribution are actually unknown because many cases are not recognised. The reason being is that it is commonly mistaken for chickenpox / shingles.

According to a scientific study published in 1988, between 19981-1986, 977 persons with skin eruption not clinically diagnosed as human monkeypox were laboratory tested in Zaire (now known as the Democratic Republic of Congo).

The results were as follows –

Quote:
‘3.3% of human monkeypox cases were found among 730 patients diagnosed as cases of chickenpox, 7.3% among cases diagnosed as “atypical chickenpox” and 6.1% among cases with skin rash for which clinical diagnosis could not be established.

The diagnostic difficulties were mainly based on clinical features characteristic of chickenpox: regional pleomorphism (in 46% of misdiagnosed cases), indefinite body-distribution of skin eruptions (49%), and centripetal distribution of skin lesions (17%). Lymph-node enlargement was observed in 76% of misdiagnosed patients. In the absence of smallpox, the main clinical diagnostic problem is the differentiation of human monkeypox from chickenpox.’
Can you spot any major differences between the following two images?

Now you can see why it was regularly misdiagnosed.

Human monkeypox was first identified in humans in 1970 in the Democratic Republic of the Congo in a 9-year-old boy. Since then, human cases of monkeypox have been reported in 11 African countries. It wasn’t until 2003 that the first monkeypox outbreak outside of Africa was recorded, and this was in the United States.

The main points to take away from this are that the alleged monkeypox disease is extremely rare, has rarely been seen outside of Africa, and has never been recorded in multiple countries outside of Africa at the same time.

So with that being the case, do you not find it strange that we are suddenly being told that cases of monkeypox are now being recorded in the USA, Canada, the UK, Australia, Sweden, the Netherlands, Belgium, France, Spain, Italy and Germany, all at the same time? ...

As an interesting aside: I'm still not quite sure why some outlets are leaking info to the effect of tying Monkey 'eeek!' Pox to gay bath houses, raves and what not. Not sure if they are trying to slam them as Monkey-Fuckers or just trying to keep attention on LBGTQ++XYS or what. Just seems extra odd.
Old 05-30-2022, 06:59 AM   #7
texassapper
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

In the 1980's it was HIV/AIDS. ie. HIV induced Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome. Now the we're starting to see Vaccine induced AIDS. Different trigger, same result. Combine that with the increase in heart attacks caused by micro-clotting in the vascular system and we're going to see an undeniable upswing in "unexplained" excess deaths. Luckily, the FDA approved the Comrinaty vaccine which allowed the patient to sue the Pharmaceutical maker, but then forced everyone to take the Pfizer-BIONTECH vaccine which shields the pharmaceutical maker. LOL

People are going to be pissed when they finally wake up to what's been done but it will be too late by then.
texassapper is online now   Quote
Old 05-30-2022, 07:05 AM   #8
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
In the 1980's it was HIV/AIDS. ie. HIV induced Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome. Now the we're starting to see Vaccine induced AIDS. Different trigger, same result. Combine that with the increase in heart attacks caused by micro-clotting in the vascular system and we're going to see an undeniable upswing in "unexplained" excess deaths. Luckily, the FDA approved the Comrinaty vaccine which allowed the patient to sue the Pharmaceutical maker, but then forced everyone to take the Pfizer-BIONTECH vaccine which shields the pharmaceutical maker. LOL

People are going to be pissed when they finally wake up to what's been done but it will be too late by then.
As with everything these fuckers do, there will be unintended consequences. They are killing off the blind sheep first. The ones who obey what they’re told. The strong, intelligent people will survive. With guns. The fuckheads are in for a fight.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 05-30-2022, 08:28 AM   #9
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:

They certainly will.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2022, 11:28 AM   #10
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

not sure where I saw this, might've been a twitter link.

someone posted a link showing there was a simulation exercise 2 years ago (2020) involving certain retired politicians. what was in that simulation they were "war gaming"? monkey pox.
Old 05-30-2022, 11:34 AM   #11
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
[snip]

As an interesting aside: I'm still not quite sure why some outlets are leaking info to the effect of tying Monkey 'eeek!' Pox to gay bath houses, raves and what not. Not sure if they are trying to slam them as Monkey-Fuckers or just trying to keep attention on LBGTQ++XYS or what. Just seems extra odd.
Quote:

not really odd.

WHO is really nervous about this. afterall homos are their whipping boy for getting their agenda thru.

homos and bisexuals have a higher incidents of getting affected by other diseases like HIV, gonnorehea, syphillis etc... than hetros.
Old 05-30-2022, 11:56 AM   #12
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Negative, Nancy

It was one year ago and the dates were almost 100% aligned on the current date stream. In essence, a practice run - right down to the dates and events.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
not sure where I saw this, might've been a twitter link.

someone posted a link showing there was a simulation exercise 2 years ago (2020) involving certain retired politicians. what was in that simulation they were "war gaming"? monkey pox.
Old 05-30-2022, 12:11 PM   #13
Ripmany
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16
Default Thank God again it only a gay disease

https://www.who.int/news/item/25-05-...e-sex-with-men

I got a credible source that proves only men who sleep with me can get monkey pox.
Ripmany is online now   Quote
Old 05-30-2022, 03:11 PM   #14
Cheap Charlie
Account Disabled

Why you showing black people with monkey pox? Why you not showing white folks with monkey pox? You saying black folks are monkeys? You racist? You one dem white supremacists maga terrorists? Don't you remember the Howard Cosell incident? You going down, fool.
Old 05-30-2022, 03:23 PM   #15
Cheap Charlie
Account Disabled

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women