Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59896
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47503
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 02-07-2024, 02:02 PM   #16
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Lol - When did he default on a Deutsche Bank loan and accuse them of predatory lending? I must've missed that one.

I'm not defending Trump. I just want all Americans to be treated fairly and equally under the rules of business, banking and law.

Yes you missed it.

There was a reason I included the Baltimore attorney in the OP. Fair and equal treatment.
VitaMan is online now   Quote
Old 02-07-2024, 02:04 PM   #17
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Hey Vitaman - you're correct. He did accuse Deutsche Bank of "predatory lending". They took major write-offs on loans to build his Trump Tower in Chicago.

https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news...o-trump-tower/

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/27/b...ago-taxes.html
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2024, 02:18 PM   #18
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Meaning they knew he couldn't pay it back. Right?
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2024, 02:19 PM   #19
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
False statements submitted to a federally insured bank, to get the bank to loan you depositors money, is a crime...
How do ya'll miss the mark by so much?!? The value of a property is whatever the seller is willing to accept from a willing buyer. In the pea-brain approach, a seller asking above what the market will bear is a criminal?!? Have ya'll never negotiated a contract, real estate or otherwise?

A holder (seller) can claim, i.e. value, a property at whatever value they want. It is the market and it's machinations, i.e. banks in this case, that determine if the value is valid.

Homework assignment: Define due diligence
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2024, 02:19 PM   #20
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
There was a reason I included the Baltimore attorney in the OP. Fair and equal treatment.

You need to look at the details of each case, not just make a specious comparison.

Tell me more about what Mosby did and why she should have been charged by the DOJ with multiple felonies for it.

It could be another example of political targeting and prosecutorial abuse, especially if she kept both mortgages current.
Old 02-07-2024, 02:21 PM   #21
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Playing the victim card. Tired!
Old 02-07-2024, 02:22 PM   #22
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
False statements on ATF forms carry a felony charge.
Not for everyone, so it would seem.
Old 02-07-2024, 02:29 PM   #23
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Electron reduction act of 2024

Seems like a lot of text just to say you have not seen Trumps contracts or books or accounting department. BTW: You don't get to see mine either. Though I do not pay teams of accountants and lawyers to prepare mine. Well... sometimes I do, but not always.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Apparently you think that the loan applications don't have a statement on the bottom relating to the truthfulness of the application: called a loan attestation statement. It's on 95% of loan applications and CERTAINLY on every application that Trump or any officer of his company signed. Looks like this:

"I do hereby attest that this information is true, accurate and complete to the best of my knowledge and I understand that any falsification, omission, or concealment of material fact may subject me to administrative, civil, or criminal liability"

Having filled out many of these and having worked in the banking side of business for 10 yrs in a prior life, I've seen many of these - specific towards mortgage lending.

Do I think Trump signed these- Yes, certainly some of them. Perhaps he directs a subjective signer in his stay when it's relating to smaller properties or sales, such as a POA, or as a controller.

Your analogy of borrowing 2 million for 200k is a ruse- but I think it's more likely borrow 2 million against a property that he says is worth 1.5mm but is really only worth 1.3mm - which is more likely accurate. And in larger properties, just add zeros.

Funny that you're an apparent real-estate aficionado and don't know anything about over leveraging a property or the consequences of unfair representation of valuations.

Did you never see the attestation clause in a loan application before?

I'd love to see a real balance sheet for the Trump properties that was factual and showed both real cash flow and values.

I'm betting he's deep in the red on cash flow and even upside down on most of the LTV on his properties.I'd go so far as to say, he's literally living month to month on his properties income streams, and leveraged well over 85%. But he'll never show the books to let the public know.

Speaking of LTV- that's a place where banks were likely indeed misled by Trump / Mazars or his controller Weisselberg- Most banks require LTV to be no greater than 90% on personal residential property, and between 85-80% on commercial property, and in some cases much lower such as multi-family at 73% and construction financing at 75%; Larger construction towers etc,are usually in the 70% for commercial loans.

If Trump has cooked up the books to obtain a loan at either a discounted rate for being within the LTV loan margins, then that's fraud, and it could be worse if he's outside of the LTV margins and shouldn't have gotten the loan in the first place.
Old 02-07-2024, 02:33 PM   #24
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
Meaning they knew he couldn't pay it back. Right?
Meaning Deutsche Bank and other lenders to the project recognized the Chicago luxury condo market had crashed due to the 2008 recession, and the remaining unsold condos (i.e. the primary loan repayment source) would take longer to unload at lower prices than the lenders had anticipated when they originally approved the loans.
Old 02-07-2024, 02:45 PM   #25
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Quote:
Meaning Deutsche Bank and other lenders to the project recognized the Chicago luxury condo market had crashed due to the 2008 recession, and the remaining unsold condos (i.e. the primary loan repayment source) would take longer to unload at lower prices than the lenders had anticipated when they originally approved the loans.

Old 02-07-2024, 02:54 PM   #26
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
How do ya'll miss the mark by so much?!? The value of a property is whatever the seller is willing to accept from a willing buyer. In the pea-brain approach, a seller asking above what the market will bear is a criminal?!? Have ya'll never negotiated a contract, real estate or otherwise?

A holder (seller) can claim, i.e. value, a property at whatever value they want. It is the market and it's machinations, i.e. banks in this case, that determine if the value is valid.

Homework assignment: Define due diligence

This completely misses the entire thread topic.

Again, the only remaining issue in Mr. Trump's NY fraud case is how much he is going to have to pay. Fraud has already been judged.
Old 02-07-2024, 02:58 PM   #27
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Quote:
This completely misses the entire thread topic.

Again, the only remaining issue in Mr. Trump's NY fraud case is how much he is going to have to pay. Fraud has already been judged.

Then what does the bank loan application have to do with what he has to pay?
Old 02-07-2024, 02:58 PM   #28
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Quote:
You need to look at the details of each case, not just make a specious comparison.

Tell me more about what Mosby did and why she should have been charged by the DOJ with multiple felonies for it.

It could be another example of political targeting and prosecutorial abuse, especially if she kept both mortgages current.

Go back to your fair and equal treatment statement under the law.

Now you immediately pivot to targeting and abuse. You have no where else to shift to after that. Forget the law, then.
Old 02-07-2024, 03:05 PM   #29
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post

Is it still predatory lending if the bank could not predict the market? Does the Dumpster want it both ways? Either the bank was preying on the weak loanee? Or now, the loanee is crying about the turnout, calling himself prey?

Or am I just way out of my element? Could be both? I'm just here to ask the stupid questions.
Old 02-07-2024, 03:09 PM   #30
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Mr. Trump - the art of the deal

Unless it blows up in his face...then he runs to mama

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women