Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59862
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47444
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 05-26-2011, 12:33 AM   #1
incognito isis
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 73232
Default Phobia!!

I've let it be known, that if anyone has any issues/concerns they would like me to post incognito, I would be happy to do so (if it's within the guidlines of Eccie regulations). A nice fella contacted me with such a request. I will not name who this fella is, all info will remain ingonito. But he would like some input about his needle phobia. Below is the email he sent me, in his own words. All he wants is the Eccie audiences' honest and forthright opinion.....so any input about his "condition" or "situation" would be most appreciated! Happy reading :-)

Thank you Isis, you're a sweetheart.

I have the phobia vasovagal trypanophobia the fear of the sight, thought, or feeling of needles or needle-like objects. I don't get sick or faint the way I did as a child, but the sight of obvious piercings and tats (which are created using needles) makes me very uncomfortable and anxious. Not good for what is to be an enjoyable time with a lovely lady.

What I don't know is, how to ask or approach a lady I want to see with my problem. Are piercings removable? Is it ok to ask lady to take hers off for me or to keep her tats covered?

I once saw a lady and imagine my surprise when I discovered BCD that she had a large tattoo across her chest & nipple piercings that was air brushed out of her pics for "privacy" reasons. Needless to say I left early and very unsatisfied. She was really a nice lady, but there's no way for me to ignore them. This has happened several times over the years.

I usually search for art free ladies, but that's like searching for a unicorn sometimes.

I thought about posting this, but my condition is rare and easily identifiable.

Does this make sense?

Thank you for your help
incognito isis is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 08:14 AM   #2
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2751
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

To the author:

You should seek some therapy for your condition if it is as bad as just seeing another person who has art, piercings, etc- I could understand better if you were in the middle of getting vaccines but to just see someone who has had work done and to cringe at the sight is a bit more over the top thatn usual and some therapy might help to ease your fears a bit. Couldnt hurt.

Also, yes, piercings can be temporarily removed, especially for a short period of an hour or two for an appt with a provider- and tattoos are easily covered with large nude colored bandaids, makeup or certain lingerie outfits. If you cannot find a provider who has neither and you must make a choice to see one who has work done, I would be honest and up front at booking about how you feel and your unique situation and ask if she is willing to remove/cover up for you during the session. It is always best to be honest, youll be surprised how understanding and empathetic providers truly are.

Best of Luck to you!

KKA
XOXO
KlassyKelliAnn is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 08:21 AM   #3
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

He could simply say "I'm not a fan of piercings or body art" and was wondering if you could accommodate me during our time together.
Most I'm sure would have no problem with it . Good Luck !
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 08:23 AM   #4
ElHombre
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn View Post
To the author:

You should seek some therapy for your condition if it is as bad as just seeing another person who has art, piercings, etc- I could understand better if you were in the middle of getting vaccines but to just see someone who has had work done and to cringe at the sight is a bit more over the top thatn usual and some therapy might help to ease your fears a bit. Couldnt hurt.

Also, yes, piercings can be temporarily removed, especially for a short period of an hour or two for an appt with a provider- and tattoos are easily covered with large nude colored bandaids, makeup or certain lingerie outfits. If you cannot find a provider who has neither and you must make a choice to see one who has work done, I would be honest and up front at booking about how you feel and your unique situation and ask if she is willing to remove/cover up for you during the session. It is always best to be honest, youll be surprised how understanding and empathetic providers truly are.

Best of Luck to you!

KKA
XOXO
Completely agree. Your phobia has extended to symptoms manifesting over just seeing piercings and tatoo's is far more extreme than any other form of this that I had seen ( in medical field for over 25 yrs...have seen many people pass out over the just seeing a needle).
ElHombre is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 10:14 AM   #5
PAPA JOE
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

i agree, seek some therapy .....

but in the mean time , be up front and honest with the lady, i've found honesty goes a long way with most ladies.

just my opinion.
PAPA JOE is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 11:22 AM   #6
NicoleSaunders
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 83966

I dont think there is anything wrong with inquiring if a lady has tattoos or piercings when you contact her. Its better to do it before setting a date, than hoping she does not have any and having to walk away from the date.

Curiosity has me wondering if this fear extends to ear piercings as well, or if that gets a free pass...I can imagine it would be very difficult to find a woman who doesnt wear earrings and completely un-pierced....
NicoleSaunders is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 11:31 AM   #7
Tiffany Cums
Account Disabled

User ID: 5290
My ECCIE Reviews

Post in your 'bio' areas of your profiles (such as on P411) that you do have an issue, and what it is. Ask ladies if they have 'art' that is hidden in their pics to please be upfront with you about it before the meeting. Tats and peircings can be easily avoided with a little bit of effort. For me, taking out my ear rings, keeping on a pair of socks, and remaining on my back would solve the problem. I think most ladies would be able to accomendate.
The big thing is for this gentleman to be upfront with his needs and wishes right off the bat. Most ladies in the hobby are very interested in pleasing.
Tiffany Cums is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 01:56 PM   #8
Ivy Chick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 50795
My ECCIE Reviews

It is well known that I have lots of piercings (no tats) I have no issue taking them out if I am asked to help a man feel more comfortable. I just would rather know ahead of time since it takes a little time to take them all out...
Ivy Chick is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 05:22 PM   #9
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Being honest with full disclosure with a good provider will help with piercings. She should be willing to take them out. However, the tattoo issue isn't going to go away. Covering up a tattoo isn't an option unless is very small. Even then, you may think about what's underneath and have the same response.

I think your best option is to seek medical treatment. Talk to your internist and or a psychiatrist. There's good news/bad news about treatment. The most typical form of treatment for this kind of phobia is desensitization. So they have a class where you talk about needles, look at needles, give shots to little bean bags, etc. and finally give each other a shot. Supposedly it works. Once I found out what was involved in the treatment, I just decided to live with my phobia. But mine wasn't nearly as bad as yours. I just break out in a cold sweat.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 07:00 PM   #10
guest060112-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 79688
My ECCIE Reviews

However, there's certainly those of us who do not have any tattoos, so while it's becoming more of a rare thing-- there are ladies out there without tattoos. I would say write your bio reflecting no tattoos/piercings, and go from there.
guest060112-3 is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 07:57 PM   #11
Tetas
Perineum Access

Encounters: 8

If you've had this since childhood I'm sure you've thought about the shrink route.
You might try my thought though: combat a phobia with a new fetish!

Tell her that you're really into summer dresses; ask her to wear one at all times and get her to remove the facial piercings.
Wallah! When she's riding you in CG with a flimsy dress on that covers the tramp-stamp and the belly-button piercing you've got it made in the shade!

(Meant light-heartedly ladies, don't get on my ass about the "tramp-stamp" comment!)
Tetas is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 08:19 PM   #12
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

I know it's weird but I am afraid of gas and electric. I won't even change a bulb without turning off my power. Ok I know I'm cracked
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 08:52 PM   #13
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
He could simply say "I'm not a fan of piercings or body art" and was wondering if you could accommodate me during our time together.
Most I'm sure would have no problem with it . Good Luck !
I would be bolder than this. I would flat out say that piercings and tattoos will freak me out and ruin any session. I state that I will turn and leave w/o leaving a donation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums View Post
Post in your 'bio' areas of your profiles (such as on P411) that you do have an issue, and what it is. Ask ladies if they have 'art' that is hidden in their pics to please be upfront with you about it before the meeting.
I think it is fairly easy to remove piercings w/o notice unless there are large holes that are left (like goth). Tattoos are another story. I don't think it is fair to see the guy with tattoos covered up with makeup or duck tape. If you have tattoos, I think you should exclude yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Being honest with full disclosure with a good provider will help with piercings. She should be willing to take them out. However, the tattoo issue isn't going to go away.
+1
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 11:20 AM   #14
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by incognito isis View Post
I've let it be known, that if anyone has any issues/concerns they would like me to post incognito, I would be happy to do so (if it's within the guidlines of Eccie regulations). A nice fella contacted me with such a request. I will not name who this fella is, all info will remain ingonito. But he would like some input about his needle phobia. Below is the email he sent me, in his own words. All he wants is the Eccie audiences' honest and forthright opinion.....so any input about his "condition" or "situation" would be most appreciated! Happy reading :-)

Thank you Isis, you're a sweetheart.

I have the phobia vasovagal trypanophobia the fear of the sight, thought, or feeling of needles or needle-like objects. I don't get sick or faint the way I did as a child, but the sight of obvious piercings and tats (which are created using needles) makes me very uncomfortable and anxious. Not good for what is to be an enjoyable time with a lovely lady.

What I don't know is, how to ask or approach a lady I want to see with my problem. Are piercings removable? Is it ok to ask lady to take hers off for me or to keep her tats covered?

I once saw a lady and imagine my surprise when I discovered BCD that she had a large tattoo across her chest & nipple piercings that was air brushed out of her pics for "privacy" reasons. Needless to say I left early and very unsatisfied. She was really a nice lady, but there's no way for me to ignore them. This has happened several times over the years.

I usually search for art free ladies, but that's like searching for a unicorn sometimes.

I thought about posting this, but my condition is rare and easily identifiable.

Does this make sense?

Thank you for your help
First of all I can't for the life of me figure out why this guy contacted you with this problem. Whats equally puzzling is you're going to entertain this by posting his email for all to read as if there could be a knowledgable source here in this joke of a forum that can help this guy. It's clear to me he has a clinical phobia, I mean that doesn't take any special knowledge to figure that out. Then he wants opinions to whether or not he should ask providers to take out their piercing cause he's afraid of them. Well this is a no brainer find providers that don't have tats or piercings. If you were afraid to fly would you ask the pilot not to take the plane off the ground. You would take a dam Bus.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 12:25 PM   #15
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

As most of the folks have already said, I would encourage communication and research. I have had very few bad reactions from ladies when I ask them respectful legal questions before we meet. Most of them have apriciated it. Some have led to us mutually deciding it isn't the best fit, and some have led to fantastic sessions where we both feel like we already are friends even before we meet.

And Isis, thank you for being kind and caring enough to do this for him. Obviously he has run into issues about this and for you to take the time to try and help him here is great. Sadly it's easy to understand why such a service is needed here: some posters who have never struggled with a phobia would likely make hostile derogatory comments which would do nothing but worsen his problem. I suspect he already knows he needs clinical help, but in the mean time he is seeking ways to adapt. Too bad some folks think that is worthy of a hostile reply.

It is always nice to find that there ARE knowledgable people of all kinds on here--doctors, lawyers, politicians, busnessmen, electricians, etc--and many are willing to post helpful information. I hope some of these replies are useful to him, and he can ignore those that are not.

Again, thank you Isis for your kindness and concern.

===========
And ACP, out of curiosity, if this is a "joke of a forum", why do you spend the effort to post?
Old-T is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women