Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59862
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47444
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 06-01-2011, 08:32 PM   #16
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Never have and never will. I have friends for that.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 09:49 PM   #17
burner2157
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I've done it twice, but not on purpose either time.I was a newbie the first time and thought I could get another hour, but she said she had a outcall to go too.The second time she misunderstood I wanted 2 hours instead of 1 and had to go to a family event after seeing me.
burner2157 is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 08:54 AM   #18
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I have. Sometimes planned, sometimes not.

The best date I ever had with a lady--and a long time friend--was supposed to be all night until she had to go to an event at 8 AM. We went to dinner and the symphony, and since it was a stunningly beautiful summer evening, we walked around for an hour or so. She saw a quiet bar and bought me a drink as she had two herself, then we went to my hotel around 2 AM.

As I was hanking up her wrap she lay on the bed, and in five minutes was sound asleep. I undressed her, pulled up the covers, and let her sleep. A couple other dates were similar (with different ladies).

Often if I set up dinner with a lady I have seen several times it will be at no charge, but I often give them something anyway--especially when I found out one lady had cancelled a 3 hr date to have dinner off the clock with me. I didn't feel right NOT giving her something for her time.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 11:53 AM   #19
GenesisNicole
International Companion

User ID: 2661
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree that it does happen.

I've had "no sex" type of dates with gents who just wanted company for the day, or had some "operating issues".

While I do enjoy sex (Giddy up), I also just hanging out and getting to know each other.....

G.N
GenesisNicole is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 02:38 PM   #20
am-a-pleaser
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24

When it happens, either planned or not, it can be very enbjoyable for both people. I expect for the lady, it might be a welcome change from the norm.
am-a-pleaser is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 05:07 PM   #21
Dragon7769
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I tried one time.

Provider I had seen quite a bit in the past was having her birthday, It happened to be the day after our meeting. Well i got her a small gift and setup an appointment, told her plainly that we could just chat and enjoy each others company and it was her choice on whatever we did during the appointment since it was sort of a birthday gift. Well about 3/4 of the way thru she tells me to get comfortable and well... you guys know the rest..... guess that was her choice too.
Dragon7769 is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 07:11 PM   #22
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon7769 View Post
I tried one time.

Provider I had seen quite a bit in the past was having her birthday, It happened to be the day after our meeting. Well i got her a small gift and setup an appointment, told her plainly that we could just chat and enjoy each others company and it was her choice on whatever we did during the appointment since it was sort of a birthday gift. Well about 3/4 of the way thru she tells me to get comfortable and well... you guys know the rest..... guess that was her choice too.
It does often go that way, doesn't it. Kind of argues against those who see this business as ONLY about the dollars.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 07:32 PM   #23
Guest011914-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 41643
My ECCIE Reviews

i have had encounters like that and it was just as fun as a normal encounter...I have a BFE i see and he was in the hospital and I had planned on my own time to go and see him when he got out because I knew he lived alone and he than knowing me the way he does (we have seen each other a few times) invited me up and insisted on paying me. I knew not to argue with him but either way he knew I would be there for him....
Guest011914-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 08:11 PM   #24
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Ladies is there a guy you consider a friend/client does it ever get to you that he always insist on paying for the time you spend with him?

Even when you're the one that made the decision to spend time with him.

I mean if you ladies decide to get together and hang out do you pay each other for your time?
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 08:18 PM   #25
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Wink

Oh Boy!? Good One!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 08:35 PM   #26
PhantomofTheOpera
Valued Poster

Location: second star to the right, and straight on till morning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
Ok fellas.... How many of you pay or have paid for time/companionship only. No sex, just tge company of a provider?
I have done that and I have a great real world friend because of it. Was the best decision I made in a while and I don't regret it. I do miss my friend since she retired a couple of years ago and lives pretty far away but we stay in touch. My phone company loves me...

As for doing it again... maybe, if I find the right one.
PhantomofTheOpera is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 08:49 PM   #27
Guest011914-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 41643
My ECCIE Reviews

In relation to my post and your question what I did was I took a part of what he gave me and donated it charity...
Quote:
Ladies is there a guy you consider a friend/client does it ever get to you that he always insist on paying for the time you spend with him?

I mean if you ladies decide to get together and hang out do you pay each other for your time?
Guest011914-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 09:04 PM   #28
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

IV... Was that just a one time thing or does it happen to you often?
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 09:42 PM   #29
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:

I had one lady esentially say she felt hurt when I paid her for OTC time she gave me. It has made me much more aware of that and I no longer automaticly do so. I have found one way that allows both of us to ease our consciences when it's a lady I know can ill afford to skip a daid date: she can just offer to hang out with me at times, but then I can just send her a "no particular reason" gift at times, or a more generous tip. Not a one-for-one kind of thing, but we're both content with the results in total.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 03:40 PM   #30
Fastcars1966
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

That is not why I make dates with providers, but I have had a lot OTC time with a special lady friend. Dinner, events, and outings but the only time I pay her is for BCD time. We enjoy each others company and she would be offended if I paid her for hanging out although as another gentleman has stated she loves it when I buy her a nice gift especially something to wear. She even decided to stay the night after a night out on the town I paid her for the scheduled time, and she ask if it would be alright with me if she stayed. I did spring for room service the next morning, and that is why she is my ATF. I guess if you were lonely in a town by yourself and just wanted the company of a nice lady to join you for dinner or what ever and you did not know each other it would be expected I'm sure. That is just not my thing the only time I travel by myself is on business and I don't have enough time for that.
Fastcars1966 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women