Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59862
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47444
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 06-01-2011, 07:13 PM   #1
pickupkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77
Default So So performance vs hot performance

I often read a review of lovely lady..of her great performance..only to find a a so so performance...is this due to having a bad day or an embellished review of the
provider. So my question is do you embellish your reviews ? I would rather have a short truthful review than a story, what are your thoughts?
pickupkid is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 07:43 PM   #2
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

every provider has a day when she is not a hundred percent on her game or met a guy she didn't mesh with. I think overall scores and averages or more important than a stray so so or no good review
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 07:53 PM   #3
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Consistency across several reviews over time is the key. At least it is for me. I don't particularly care about one single review in a line of others, either good or bad.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 07:55 PM   #4
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

Performance of a provider is all in the eye of the hobbyist. Some hobbyist will click better with some provider's than others. It's really a matter of personal preference for the hobbyist.
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 10:54 PM   #5
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Consistency across several reviews over time is the key. At least it is for me. I don't particularly care about one single review in a line of others, either good or bad.
Well-said.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 11:39 PM   #6
RickForFun
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Several months back I had a session with a great lady and I was off. It had been a long hot day and I was not really up for playing. I had set the appointment so I kept it. Was it wonderful for me? No it was not. Did the lady do a great job? Yes she did and I really liked her. It was not her fault my ass was dragging by the time I got to her. I have had better sessions with ladies not as good as she. It was all on me so she received a glowing review. I stated the facts and "played" it as I would have if I had been on my game.
RickForFun is online now   Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 03:40 AM   #7
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickupkid View Post
I often read a review of lovely lady..of her great performance..only to find a a so so performance...is this due to having a bad day or an embellished review of the
provider. So my question is do you embellish your reviews ? I would rather have a short truthful review than a story, what are your thoughts?
That is what is supposed to be happening! Truthful Reviews! And the Show Cases should have real and current pictures also right?
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 07:58 AM   #8
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Alot of things come into factor on how things go, he could have an off day, she could as well. I think it depends on how the two connect mainly. Sometimes expectations from reading reviews are set so high that things could seem "so so" to you. I always try to give 100% as most ladies do.
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 08:34 AM   #9
Willen
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

As it happens, I just did a review of a non-spectacular session with a generally very well-reviewed provider. In it I stressed that I was nowhere near the top of my game, so that the quality of session was by no means entirely and solely her responsibility. None the less, it was what it was. I hope no one overreacts to my review. On the other hand, I also hope it shows that when I do say I had a fantatstic time readers can take that as honest.
Willen is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 11:20 AM   #10
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

I would say that it could be both. However, your expectations could be "too" hopeful but in most cases I would say it's a chemistry thing or lack of enthusiasm.
Shayla is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 12:10 PM   #11
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I think this is a good question, but one without a single answer.

1. I think the biggest YMMV issue is caused by the guy not doing his homework. He gets fixated on what a lady looks like (let's assume the photos are accurate) and forgets to read the rest of the information: what's her place like, what's her attitude, what's on the menu, etc. Then, when those don't match what he was looking for the session is less than what it was for other reviewers. I can't count the number of times I've heard a guy complain, "She was hot, but she only did CBJ (or she smokes, or she ..... )--when every review of her says CBJ and she lists CBJ on her web site. If BBBJ was critical to his enjoyment then this was a match destined to be less than stellar.

The flip side of that is when a lady reads what a guy describes ans knows she's a mismatch, but sees him anyway. Or if her advertizing is false, either explicitly or by inference. Then she is shocked when a guy is less than pleased with "surprises" during the session: she airbrushes out the ink, or she advertizescertain activities but doesn't mention on her ad that they are extra.

2. Advanced notice. I think any last minute appointment with a lady I hve not seen before is a higher risk. This business is always part theatrical performance on a first date, and when you give an actress less time to prepair her role she may not perform as well. This is similar to a guy who really wants her to wear fishnets but doesn't say so, then complains she didn't. this should be less of an issue with repeat visits if some friendship has developed, or if the guy is only looking for a fast 99% physical encounter, but can be a major issue for someone seeking a longer GFE attitude. It allows the right music, right mood, etc. and props DO influence the patron's enjoyment of the show.

3. For me, I do most my playing while I'm on travel, and I HATE setting up a date for the day I arrive in town. The plane can be late, I could have had a stressful trip, etc. That puts me in a poor frame of mind which too often results in a sub par session. Again, this is not as important with a lady I already know very well, as she understands and she can often adjust her tune to compensate. One lady in particular is great at just that, and she has taken it upon herself to CX out dinner arrangements, cook up something simple, and turn our night-on-the-town into a home-cooked meal and long, destressing massage. But that doesn't work for first dates.

As to your last question: I always believe in honesty in a review. If I feel the date went poorly because of me, I won't write the review--it would not be fair to her or to readers.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 12:15 PM   #12
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You sure the So So lackluster performance was ALL her doing and NOT the guy?

There's are just as man men who are lame in the bedroom and lack in the performance department, that a gal can only do so much to please him when he's doing nothing on his part to help enhance the date to a more fulfilling & exciting time. I call those types of men, a dead fuck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickupkid View Post
Mature Companion is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women