Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70372
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47411
pyramider46370
bambino40269
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-22-2019, 03:35 PM   #46
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

I am usually looking for a credit rather than a debit...lol

But please heed biomed1's guidance and take this off the open board.

If people want to discuss references in general, have at it.

I will say, the reference fee thing is real, just not too common.
Old 02-22-2019, 03:39 PM   #47
Hot Summer
Lover

User ID: 269416
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Defending myself. The end
Old 02-22-2019, 06:04 PM   #48
tuckahoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post

As far as myself, I am not reference friendly to Personal Improvement Management Professionals or members of their herds, nor will I accept their references. I’ve chosen to take a personal stance against the things that typically go on in those scenarios; violence, abuse, intimidation, coercion, blackmail, outing, and disrespectful treatment of the ladies involved. There isn’t much I can do to stop it, but I certainly won’t help enable it.
Well said!
One can only hope those involved in such will acquire a better opinion of themselves and escape from bondage.
Old 02-24-2019, 01:11 AM   #49
Mindy Magic
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 467346
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Misinformation and the misinformed

Well said from a pair of Eccies most imfamous characters.

SOME PROVIDERS really feel they have full control of a clients mind and they also believe they possess the ability to manipulate them into seeing only them. Lol They will go to any lengths to persuade hobbyist (they percieve to be solely their client) against seeing other ladies including

1. NOT providing references
2. Spreading rumors and gossip
3. Talking disparagingly about
other providers during session
4. Revealing real world identities
to clients
5. Sending messages to their
Facebook friends
6. Sending rude PMs to clients
who have seen me
7. Crashing and hijacking threads
8. Using fake handles and
manipulated clients to spread
propaganda, hoping to spin
fiction into fact
9. Telling clients your are being
watched by law enforcement
10.Telling clients that u r
being abused
11.Involving their clients by
getting SOME to schedule
appointments then abruptly
cancel or write bogus reviews
12.Crashing reviews with false
information and propaganda

DOES ANY OF THIS SOUND FAMILIAR

These are only a few of the things that's I've endured in my short stint on Eccie.

This is why

I DO NOT ACCEPT REFERENCES
FROM
GINGER DOLL
OR
ANY
OF HER ASSOCIATES

Ladies it's NOT that serious, there are enough hobbyists for all of us providers. There are far easier ways to secure repeat clients. If providing an unbelievable experience, and a positive personality aren't enough, he doesn't deserve to see you again. And it's his lose.

Trying to bring another provider down only diminishes us all and further feeds into the stereotype that ALL providers are vendictive cut throats who would sale their souls for money. When in reality most providers are good girls making an honest living in what can be a dirty business. Providers slinging mud at one another only makes it dirtier.

To my sister providers, it neither diminishes nor hurts you in any way to lift a sister provider up

PS- respectfully I do not consider any provider more than twice my age, my competitor. I suspect our clientele is mostly demographically different. If that helps. Sure ive seen many NWA clients who have also seen highly reviewed providers. So if you're a provider with 550+ reviews that's bound to happen.

Wanting to see someone different, sometimes, isn't unusual. It's actually the reason, the hobby exist.

PSS
It seems that when girls escape their NWA boss lady, they magically disappear and vanish into thin air. Never to be heard from again. ABRACADABRA... But it's not MAGIC

In my defense
Old 02-24-2019, 01:27 AM   #50
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

QFM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindy Magic View Post
Well said from a pair of Eccies most imfamous characters.

SOME PROVIDERS really feel they have full control of a clients mind and they also believe they possess the ability to manipulate them into seeing only them. Lol They will go to any lengths to persuade hobbyist (they percieve to be solely their client) against seeing other ladies including

1. NOT providing references
2. Spreading rumors and gossip
3. Talking disparagingly about
other providers during session
4. Revealing real world identities
to clients
5. Sending messages to their
Facebook friends
6. Sending rude PMs to clients
who have seen me
7. Crashing and hijacking threads
8. Using fake handles and
manipulated clients to spread
propaganda, hoping to spin
fiction into fact
9. Telling clients your are being
watched by law enforcement
10.Telling clients that u r
being abused
11.Involving their clients by
getting SOME to schedule
appointments then abruptly
cancel or write bogus reviews
12.Crashing reviews with false
information and propaganda

DOES ANY OF THIS SOUND FAMILIAR

These are only a few of the things that's I've endured in my short stint on Eccie.

This is why

I DO NOT ACCEPT REFERENCES
FROM
GINGER DOLL
OR
ANY
OF HER ASSOCIATES

Ladies it's NOT that serious, there are enough hobbyists for all of us providers. There are far easier ways to secure repeat clients. If providing an unbelievable experience, and a positive personality aren't enough, he doesn't deserve to see you again. And it's his lose.

Trying to bring another provider down only diminishes us all and further feeds into the stereotype that ALL providers are vendictive cut throats who would sale their souls for money. When in reality most providers are good girls making an honest living in what can be a dirty business. Providers slinging mud at one another only makes it dirtier.

To my sister providers, it neither diminishes nor hurts you in any way to lift a sister provider up

PS- respectfully I do not consider any provider more than twice my age, my competitor. I suspect our clientele is mostly demographically different. If that helps. Sure ive seen many NWA clients who have also seen highly reviewed providers. So if you're a provider with 550+ reviews that's bound to happen.

Wanting to see someone different, sometimes, isn't unusual. It's actually the reason, the hobby exist.

PSS
It seems that when girls escape their NWA boss lady, they magically disappear and vanish into thin air. Never to be heard from again. ABRACADABRA... But it's not MAGIC

In my defense
Old 02-24-2019, 10:11 AM   #51
Hot Summer
Lover

User ID: 269416
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

With age comes wisdom ,So Hang in there baby girl.
Heres to breaking those chains
Old 02-24-2019, 12:26 PM   #52
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32
Default Thread Closed

Despite 2 warnings from me and an admonishment from an Admin in this Thread, the debate continued in the Open Forum.

A couple points of information, There is no need to QFM (Quote For Moderator) a post when you RTM (Report To Moderator) a post made by someone. The RTM "captures" the post and includes it in the message sent to the Staff only Section of the board.

On the Subject of "Managed" or "Pimped" providers. (Cute Definitions of an Acronym aside)
Your personal beliefs are your own.
How you choose to deal or interact with this is your personal choice.
However; when it influences your behavior on the board, then it become a matter for the Staff.
I have been asked to pass this on to the Membership in ANY forum where this is an issue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DickEmDown
I will keep it simple for all parties involved...

Do we care about or attack Pimps just for being on this site???? NO!!!!

Do we care if pimps are writing reviews for their girls or using their accounts to gain Powder Room access, etc???? YES!!!

You may pass this on Bio..
Thread Closed
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women