Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47401
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 12-03-2018, 03:08 AM   #1
xXxoRRoxXx
Verified COCK lover

User ID: 316778
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Fake account to gain info?...

I have a suspicion that someone in my personal life has made an account to gain info on me, the account is brand new- they called me by my real name in pm...how and what should i do to try and keep this from getting messy???
xXxoRRoxXx is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 07:19 AM   #2
dj8rocks
Administrator

Encounters: 16

RTM the pm and the appropriate staff will look into it
dj8rocks is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 07:24 AM   #3
Sig9er
Premium Access

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxoRRoxXx View Post
I have a suspicion that someone in my personal life has made an account to gain info on me, the account is brand new- they called me by my real name in pm...how and what should i do to try and keep this from getting messy???
With all due respect ma'am, as an innocent bystander.....you have face pics in your showcase and 5'10" and beautiful!!!! It would not take much detective work.

Cheers

I love your look though. xoxo
Sig9er is online now   Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 09:45 AM   #4
Guest041919
Account Disabled

User ID: 470556
My ECCIE Reviews

I think the point is the breach of etiquette, not what is or isn't fact.
Guest041919 is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 03:33 PM   #5
Lester Krinklesac
BANNED

Pretty sure that someone you know joining is not against the rules.
Put them on your ignore list.
Lester Krinklesac is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 04:35 PM   #6
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

It all depends who it is. If its casual acquaintance maybe you do not want turn off communication. Some people are really cool and just here for the experience. If that the case why do you want to turn them down? They could end up as a long term client.

If it's a family member or someone who will be harmful. Remove your face photos and block them.

I have two former high school classmates on the boards. Both know I am here. One of them is now one of my regulars.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 12:43 AM   #7
xXxoRRoxXx
Verified COCK lover

User ID: 316778
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Pretty sure its someone trying to gain info to show certain folks (which would never have a clue of this lifestlye) or my involvement in it. I have a PO on an individual...if its him would not that be a violation if hes contacting me and would the mods be able to give tge info i needed if it was.??
xXxoRRoxXx is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 12:56 PM   #8
tinyisgreat
Premium Access

Encounters: 117

great nipples. ijs
tinyisgreat is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 09:51 PM   #9
Naughty.Nikki
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 408287
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ignore and play dumb
Naughty.Nikki is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 09:56 PM   #10
Naughty.Nikki
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Pretty sure its someone trying to gain info to show certain folks (which would never have a clue of this lifestlye) or my involvement in it. I have a PO on an individual...if its him would not that be a violation if hes contacting me and would the mods be able to give tge info i needed if it was.??

Lets not involve the po. Does sending someone to jail and reopening their charges sound like acting like a decent human being all bc they MIGHT be a member of a website? Hit ignore on his profile and move on like an adult. One more piece of advice...don’t tell ur life story to weirdos over the internet u have never met and then there will be no gaining of info!
Old 01-24-2019, 09:58 PM   #11
Naughty.Nikki
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sig9er View Post
With all due respect ma'am, as an innocent bystander.....you have face pics in your showcase and 5'10" and beautiful!!!! It would not take much detective work.

Cheers

I love your look though. xoxo
Right???!
Old 03-24-2019, 11:09 PM   #12
DNinja69
BANNED

Encounters: 43
Default interesting...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki View Post
Right???!
One of the reasons for this site is privacy. But it is always possible we can 'bump into' someone we know. Might be better to play dumb and see what comes of it, maybe even figure out who it is behind the profile.
DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 10:25 AM   #13
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Having a suspicion means that you don't know for sure.

In pm you were called by your real name, but you are not for sure who this is.

Thus, you were called by your real name; the PM did not identify the real name of the guy who PMed you. He is fishing.

Statement: Women can change their hair style, hair color, makeup and etc. Hell, women I have know closely I am not absolutely sure about when I see a new picture. Just look at your pictures posted on ECCIE. Some of the face pictures could be different women. Photography on the net is crap anyway.

Someone has held the bait for you, and you published it on line. So you have confirmed that you are the guy he said.

You could of just ignored it, or written back that he was wrong. That would be the end of it.

When will women learn to shut the fuck up about asking others for advice. Just got to check with the other girls about what they think. Shut up! Oh, was that too strong, would you have accepted: quit talking?

You would be a poor poker player: you can not show your cards during the middle of a game.
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 02:16 PM   #14
Crock
Upgraded Male Account

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post
Having a suspicion means that you don't know for sure.

In pm you were called by your real name, but you are not for sure who this is.

Thus, you were called by your real name; the PM did not identify the real name of the guy who PMed you. He is fishing.

Statement: Women can change their hair style, hair color, makeup and etc. Hell, women I have know closely I am not absolutely sure about when I see a new picture. Just look at your pictures posted on ECCIE. Some of the face pictures could be different women. Photography on the net is crap anyway.

Someone has held the bait for you, and you published it on line. So you have confirmed that you are the guy he said.

You could of just ignored it, or written back that he was wrong. That would be the end of it.

When will women learn to shut the fuck up about asking others for advice. Just got to check with the other girls about what they think. Shut up! Oh, was that too strong, would you have accepted: quit talking?

You would be a poor poker player: you can not show your cards during the middle of a game.
What an absurdly limited perspective on what has taken place.

Imagine this: OP sees her brother-in-law multiple times every week at family functions. There's no way he doesn't recognize her from her pictures, regardless of how many times she changes her hairstyle or makeup. He's the one that sent her the PM using her real name. She still has no clue about who knows her true identity. Discussing that here changes that not one iota.

You would make a poor poker player. You have to know the difference between a winning hand and a losing hand.

Perhaps you should consider shutting the fuck up?
Crock is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 07:20 PM   #15
Anonymous01
Valued Poster

Default LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNinja69 View Post
One of the reasons for this site is privacy.

Anonymous01 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women