Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70373
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47416
pyramider46370
bambino40271
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-15-2019, 11:05 AM   #16
Hot Summer
Lover

User ID: 269416
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes you are right to each there own . I just prefer to give the reference and the date of the encounter. And then let the provider decide what's comfortable for her.
Old 02-15-2019, 11:08 AM   #17
Hot Summer
Lover

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Xoxox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolefoxx1 View Post
I’ve never had a problem! You are amazing!
Both you and ginger have always been amazing for references and I will do the same for you anytime as well!!
Thanks Hottie ! We miss you around here
Old 02-15-2019, 07:16 PM   #18
hogmanjones
Valued Poster

Encounters: 88

You're one of the all around best, Summer. Anyone throwing shade is just full of it. Period.
Old 02-15-2019, 08:42 PM   #19
Nicolefoxx1
🦊Nicole Foxx🦊

User ID: 247531
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot summer View Post
Thanks Hottie ! We miss you around here
Your welcome gorgeous! An I know I miss you guys to! I’m coming back next month!!! Be ready hehe
Old 02-16-2019, 11:48 AM   #20
Lovelyladyinyourbed
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 384764
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm grateful for the ladies that respond to reference checks and so far every one I have asked have been totally sweet and helpful. The more we help each other out, the better off this whole thing is.

I'm sorry you had that experience Summer. It shouldn't be that way..😒
Old 02-16-2019, 01:41 PM   #21
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolefoxx1 View Post
Your welcome gorgeous! An I know I miss you guys to! I’m coming back next month!!! Be ready hehe
Bring some of that Vegas money and take us all out for drinks! We can exchange references in person over cocktails. Lol
Old 02-21-2019, 02:00 PM   #22
Mindy Magic
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 467346
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Logic

Quote:
Originally Posted by niteswimmer1 View Post
Sounds like they want to steer business away from her to themselfs.
If a hobbyist is contacting ME to set an appointment and using another provider as a reference then it goes without saying, HIS business has steered ITSELF to me independently. it's called

As I stated on the Mindy thread started by a rzback a FORMER Ginger Doll client who was promptly BANNED after his kind words and endorsement.

I DO NOT ACCEPT REFERENCES
from
GINGER DOLL
or
HER ASSOCIATES

Ginger Doll and the providers in her circle have NEVER been REFERENCE FRIENDLY to me or any of the providers I work with.

Many NWA providers and NWA hobbyist know and would agree it's less much troublesome and confrontational to contact a more reference friendly provider, who doesn't charge references fees or become enraged at HOBBYISTS for excercising their RIGHT to meet other providers.

Shhhhhhh.... NWA Gentlemen
Your secret is safe with me

NEWBIE FRIENDLY
&
REFERENCE FRIENDLY

Staff Edit - Biomed1

A PROVIDER WHO UNDERSTANDS
THAT SOME GENTLEMEN
LIKE VARIETY

ABRACADABRA... GET TOUCHED BY MAGIC
Old 02-21-2019, 02:06 PM   #23
Hot Summer
Lover

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well I call bull shit on that statement because I've never denied you a reference!
And I dont keep track of your gang so I'm sure I've gave them references as well ! Say what you want sweetheart every who knows me, knows I'm very friendly to all that are friendly to me.
But thanks for letting everyone know who's actually out there shit talking!
Old 02-21-2019, 02:11 PM   #24
Mindy Magic
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 467346
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot summer View Post
Thanks babe ...I was just informed its their manager saying this to my clients ... take note you might not even be talking to the provider!
Oh really Summer, I'm sure you'll let us know WHO informed YOU that your client wasn't communicating with ME. Lol. I can personally assure you, it wasn't the client.

But great post. Providers who aren't reference friendly with me should expect the same treatment from me. In fact providers who aren't reference friendly should have their own list. Any guesses on who would sit atop that list??? I'll let the providers & hobbyist formulate that list.

Summer in the future, I'd thank you in advance to contact me directly and privately via pm, text, or phone call. I'm very happy to clear up any issues you may have with me. That's what professionals do.
Old 02-21-2019, 02:15 PM   #25
Hot Summer
Lover

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I can personally assure you that is was the client I have the screen shot and he wont be seeing you because of it. Your personal issue with ginger have nothing to do with this post.
Old 02-21-2019, 02:25 PM   #26
Hot Summer
Lover

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindy Magic View Post
Oh really, I'm sure you'll let us know WHO informed you that you're client was communication with me. Lol. I can personally assure you, it wasn't the client. But great post. Providers who aren't reference should have their own list. Any guesses who would sit atop that list. I'll let the providers formulate that list.

Summer in the future, I'd thank you in advance to contact me directly and privately via pm, text, or phone call. I'm very happy to clear up any issues you may have. That's what professionals do.
Mindy you're the one who wouldn't contact me for a reference. And you have stated that here for all to see! ..so instead you slam me to my own client. Which appears to have back fired on you. But hey If you want to start acting professionally now is a good time to do so.
Old 02-21-2019, 04:32 PM   #27
Das Ficker
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindy Magic View Post
If a hobbyist is contacting ME to set an appointment and using another provider as a reference then it goes without saying, HIS business has steered ITSELF to me independently. it's called

As I stated on the Mindy thread started by a rzback a FORMER Ginger Doll client who was promptly BANNED after his kind words and endorsement.

I DO NOT ACCEPT REFERENCES
from
GINGER DOLL
or
HER ASSOCIATES

Ginger Doll and the providers in her circle have NEVER been REFERENCE FRIENDLY to me or any of the providers I work with.

Many NWA providers and NWA hobbyist know and would agree it's less much troublesome and confrontational to contact a more reference friendly provider, who doesn't charge references fees or become enraged at HOBBYISTS for excercising their RIGHT to meet other providers.

Shhhhhhh.... NWA Gentlemen
Your secret is safe with me

NEWBIE FRIENDLY
&
REFERENCE FRIENDLY

Staff Edit - Biomed1

A PROVIDER WHO UNDERSTANDS
THAT SOME GENTLEMEN
LIKE VARIETY

ABRACADABRA... GET TOUCHED BY MAGIC

Who's dumb enough to give a hooker money for giving a reference for him to fuck another hooker?
And if a hooker decided to tell me I owed them a fucking reference fee, they would get their feelings hurt.

A reference fee!!!!
You're not selling Shaklee Vitamins, you're slinging ass for cash. Fucking reference fee. Priceless

Das
Old 02-21-2019, 04:50 PM   #28
Parttimehobbyist
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Das Ficker View Post
Who's dumb enough to give a hooker money for giving a reference for him to fuck another hooker?
And if a hooker decided to tell me I owed them a fucking reference fee, they would get their feelings hurt.

A reference fee!!!!
You're not selling Shaklee Vitamins, you're slinging ass for cash. Fucking reference fee. Priceless

Das
LMAO!!! 😂 😂
Old 02-21-2019, 04:56 PM   #29
BK
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Das Ficker View Post

A reference fee!!!!

Das
curious now...Who charges a reference fee?
Old 02-21-2019, 05:17 PM   #30
Baconman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

I haven't heard of anyone charging reference fees. I think someone is stirring up the pot. I'm not down for it. Kinda like upcharge fees for me, I stay away from that bullshit.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women