Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59844
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47426
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 02-15-2019, 07:50 PM   #46
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Great find, bb1961. This is your truth?

How many bricks will be shat when Kavanaugh and Gorsuch roll on Twitter?

That’s his end game, don’t you know? Rush this to “his” SCOTUS where he feels confident of a win.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 09:01 PM   #47
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

You would still be broke darling. Bwahahahahahah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
If I had a dollar for every time I've heard that and will hear it in the next year and a half...
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 10:29 PM   #48
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Actually, that sounds like a pathetic jerk but I was being nice. You should learn how to appreciate that.
you call people cunts in threads, say you hope gay people kill themselves and " get it over with", defend Trump lies that you KNOW are lies, call former first lady Michelle Obama a tranny and a man with a dick and then post on how "offended" you are by statements that sounds like it was made by a " pathetic jerk" because he used the word diarrhea . Sorry Ellen Im just not buying your self description as a "southern belle" Your posts are laced with passive aggressive hate speech in my opinion. I certainly would never censor your speech or pull any of that FTFY bullshit that some of the Trump supporters in here like to frequently use, but I also will let you know that, Im a long way from learning how to "appreciate " your version of being "nice". Im not sure I've met any legitimate "southern belles" with your mode of communication. So tell me Ellen what Southern State do you claim to have your "southern belle" roots in? I suspect they are similar to Elizabeth Warrens claims to being Native American
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 10:58 PM   #49
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Trump wants a wall, no cares on stopping illegal immigrants. Wall ain't gonna do that. Gotta stop them getting stuff here first. No need for wall then.

No more birth right. No more stamps for non citizens. Nothing. Not even id. Ship back no questions. That solves it. Cheaper than a wall too.

The dems don't know lots of us want real reform on that end. Not the bs open boarder. Wall just political bs for trump to stand in front of. If he did it right he could've really accomplished something on that end.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 11:09 PM   #50
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Do you think Trump gives a fuck about immigration, Tiny?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 11:17 PM   #51
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Trump wants a wall, no cares on stopping illegal immigrants. Wall ain't gonna do that. Gotta stop them getting stuff here first. No need for wall then.

No more birth right. No more stamps for non citizens. Nothing. Not even id. Ship back no questions. That solves it. Cheaper than a wall too.

The dems don't know lots of us want real reform on that end. Not the bs open boarder. Wall just political bs for trump to stand in front of. If he did it right he could've really accomplished something on that end.
Your right Trey. Big thing is I know of thousands of Mexican illegals who have worked in the Dallas construction, manufacturing, hospitality, landscaping, oil field and agricultural businesses. Just to name a few. Even if you live in a wealthy neighborhood you can pick up a rock and hit a Mexican illegal immigrant. You start arresting the people that hire them. In 2 years they are gone
Old 02-15-2019, 11:53 PM   #52
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Your right Trey. Big thing is I know of thousands of Mexican illegals who have worked in the Dallas construction, manufacturing, hospitality, landscaping, oil field and agricultural businesses. Just to name a few. Even if you live in a wealthy neighborhood you can pick up a rock and hit a Mexican illegal immigrant. You start arresting the people that hire them. In 2 years they are gone
Your analogy is just like the prostitute v john argument. LE has gone after both with no success.

Your analogy has comparisons to the egg and chicken. Which came first? This argument always goes in circles and can never be factually answered!

Building the wall and adding more personnel is the answer to stopping them in their tracks. Followed by massive deportation efforts.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 12:27 AM   #53
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Your analogy is just like the prostitute v john argument. LE has gone after both with no success.

Your analogy has comparisons to the egg and chicken. Which came first? This argument always goes in circles and can never be factually answered!

Building the wall and adding more personnel is the answer to stopping them in their tracks. Followed by massive deportation efforts.
when did LE aggressively go after the people who hired them? They may have done occasional raids and deported and maybe even fined some businesses but I've never seen anyone go to jail for knowingly hiring illegals. I bet an illegal made your bed at the last hotel you stayed at. I bet an illegal mowed the last yard you saw being mowed. The government hasn't done shit.
Old 02-16-2019, 03:30 AM   #54
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
you call people cunts in threads, say you hope gay people kill themselves and " get it over with", defend Trump lies that you KNOW are lies, call former first lady Michelle Obama a tranny and a man with a dick and then post on how "offended" you are by statements that sounds like it was made by a " pathetic jerk" because he used the word diarrhea . Sorry Ellen Im just not buying your self description as a "southern belle" Your posts are laced with passive aggressive hate speech in my opinion. I certainly would never censor your speech or pull any of that FTFY bullshit that some of the Trump supporters in here like to frequently use, but I also will let you know that, Im a long way from learning how to "appreciate " your version of being "nice". Im not sure I've met any legitimate "southern belles" with your mode of communication. So tell me Ellen what Southern State do you claim to have your "southern belle" roots in? I suspect they are similar to Elizabeth Warrens claims to being Native American
No one here takes her seriously. Seems as if she posts for some kind of comedic value... to be honest most providers that support Trump only do it to gin up more business for themselves but they know that most hobbyists are Republicans you know guys from the party of family values and deeply Christian...you know those hypocrites
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 05:48 AM   #55
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I support the President on this.

For decades we have tried to stem illegal immigration without a real barrier at the Border.

11 million illegals in the Country plus the mass influx of (unmentionable) and gang members proves what we have been doing does not work.

It's time to do it right.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 06:10 AM   #56
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
never, you suprised me....I'm so proud of you!
so you think the dim cr is garbage too

im surprised at you

but why would you be surprised with me...im consistent and always correct
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 07:22 AM   #57
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
You would still be broke darling. Bwahahahahahah.
Money comes and goes....you're stuck with your political IQ.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 07:27 AM   #58
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
I support the President on this.

For decades we have tried to stem illegal immigration without a real barrier at the Border.

11 million illegals in the Country plus the mass influx of (unmentionable) and gang members proves what we have been doing does not work.

It's time to do it right.
And many Democrats will support a Democrat in office when he/she grabs the power of the purse from congress to bypass the will of the people and the constitution to do as they want.

This is not a good thing.

If you were relying on say Storm damage money and Trump snatched it to do this, you might think different but the bigger question is the power play.

This gives one branch of government much more power over another.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 07:31 AM   #59
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Where in the fuck did I say "hope gay people kill themselves"? Point it out dude so people can see your level of ignorance when you can't find it.
You crossed a line here.

Quote:
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 08:15 AM   #60
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote 'I support the President on this.

It's time to do it right

I also agree Amerc first again , anybody that doesn't agree should try living in Mexico or Canada
rexdutchman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women