Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160201
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452829
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-15-2019, 06:39 PM   #16
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Remington76 View Post
Mr L.A. your response listed exactly what’s going on in this thread. So by your definition, this is how it works? I am I right? Listen buddy, maybe it’s a character flaw of mine, but I believe in second chances. This isn’t list crawler, BP or adultsearch. The ladies here, for the most part, have established reps, or have been through some type of vetting process. In the end, if get burned, it’s on me playboy. And as a man, I’m willing and ready to suffer the consequences of my actions. Rest assured, you’ll be the first to know if this goes south.
Dude...I'm not the one that posted a NCNS thread before I knew what happened. I have no idea what all that other stuff you posted is about.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 06:40 PM   #17
King Remington76
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

You’re right. I’m out gents, BOLO for a review shortly.
King Remington76 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 04:12 AM   #18
Vanilla Gorilla
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19
Exclamation Let them all learn the HARD WAY!

Who knows? I might have been able to save you from that experience?

Warning the Eccie membership of a providers mis-deeds will only get you ridicule, slander and abuse from the many WHITE KNIGHT trolls.

Let them all learn the HARD WAY! That's what I do now.

For on Eccie "NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED".
Vanilla Gorilla is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 11:27 AM   #19
TheOracle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Mr L.A. your response listed exactly what’s going on in this thread. So by your definition, this is how it works? I am I right? Listen buddy, maybe it’s a character flaw of mine, but I believe in second chances. This isn’t list crawler, BP or adultsearch. The ladies here, for the most part, have established reps, or have been through some type of vetting process. In the end, if get burned, it’s on me playboy. And as a man, I’m willing and ready to suffer the consequences of my actions. Rest assured, you’ll be the first to know if this goes south.
And that is where you went wrong. You're putting too much stock into this site. The only thing this site really does is give you a ballpark idea of the level of service the girls provide during a session, and even that can be unreliable at times. Everything else is to be taken w/ a grain of salt. Nothing here should be used as a metric to judge character or trustworthiness. You should always proceed w/ extreme caution no matter what people say on this, or any other, site. The women here are selling an illusion, an act. We don't really know them to be able to accurately report how trustworthy they may be. This hobby attracts some shady individuals who can be capable of some extreme fuckery.
TheOracle is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 07:35 PM   #20
PGATS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
You’re right. I’m out gents, BOLO for a review shortly.
2 days and still no update.....
PGATS is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 08:10 PM   #21
cage196
Premium Access

Encounters: 103

She was on my list , I was going to call her this week. But after this shit, she's off. thanks dude!
cage196 is online now   Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 05:47 AM   #22
kushella
Black Lives Matter

User ID: 385008
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

look I can appreciate you being about your shit and admitting you fucked up but on the real, it sounds like you're gonna have to chop this to the game and contact PayPal for your money back. I don't do outcalls without deposits but if anything comes up and I can't make it for whatever reason, I send the deposit back. The fact that she's kept the money and no session has taken place is sketchy af. Don't feel bad about putting her on blast until you get your time it doesn't matter how much she apologizes. I don't know a single "sorry" worth $300.
kushella is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 07:44 PM   #23
King Remington76
Registered Member

I had work and an unexpected personal matter that caused me to travel out of state. An encounter has been scheduled. I’ll see her when I return and update this thread.
Old 02-18-2019, 07:48 PM   #24
Dickey9090
BANNED

Quote:
I had work and an unexpected personal matter that caused me to travel out of state. An encounter has been scheduled. I’ll see her when I return and update this thread.
Did you @ least get laid that night ????
Dickey9090 is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 09:07 PM   #25
crazydike
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11

This 'lady' stole my money so if she made it up to you congrats! I also broke a rule and paid in advance of the session. Never again, she will give excuse after excuse from kids in the hospital to whatever else she feels like. She is no more than a liar and a thief.
crazydike is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 11:10 PM   #26
Mental AtrraXXXion
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

Wow! She is on a roll.....a bank roll of free money! I wonder if InkedNerdyGirly will "Chime In" on a discussion dedicated to her to clear things up.
Mental AtrraXXXion is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 12:56 PM   #27
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Nobody likes a thief
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 02:02 PM   #28
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

several items all bundled up together makes it difficult to sort them out.

1. if we believe what you wrote, InkedNerdyGirly no called/no showed you, plain and simple!!!
that should be reported no matter what else happened. that way, others can chime in w/ "yep, she's done that to me." or "wow, never heard of her doing that." or "tough luck, sucker!" :^}
in such a situation, it's up to you to decide whether or not you wanna roll the dice again and see if you get "lucky".

2. she asked you to prepay and you did.
asking and/or requiring a client to prepay should be reported so others will know (if she doesnt meet you, see #1 above)
one rule lots of clients follow is to NOT prepay, period end of sermon. so, if one decides to prepay, that person should fully expect that the provider will do whatever she can to avoid having a session w/ the payer.
again, it's up to the client to decide whether or not to attempt to have a session w/ ms "prepay".

3. wrt closing threads, one can request it, but only the mods/admins/owners will decide whether or not to close it.
if one starts a thread here on eccie, plan for the worst but hope for the best (just like in everyday life).

sorry you got snookered and not had your session w/ InkedNerdyGirly.
hopefully, she will meet you and you'll get to enjoy some delites w/ her.
pls do let us know if she comes thru w/ her end of the deal.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 07:41 AM   #29
King Remington76
Registered Member

Finally was able to meet for a session. Check out my review, InkedNerdyGirly was an absolute pleasure to see.
Old 02-22-2019, 08:25 AM   #30
cage196
Premium Access

Encounters: 103

glad you had a great time, but you having a good time , does not truncate the fact that this guy got DOUCHED.

Quote:
Finally was able to meet for a session. Check out my review, InkedNerdyGirly was an absolute pleasure to see.
cage196 is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women