Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37051
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-13-2019, 10:44 PM   #346
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
so you are whitewashing it off on the culture of corporate America to justify Harris being an "Office Whore".

how hypocritical of you. the bitch blew her way to the top. like Stormy Daniels!

BAHAAA
Harris was not the agressor. Harris was a victim. Trump was not a victim he was the agressor, that's the difference.

BAHAAAAAAAAAAA.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2019, 11:06 PM   #347
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

False equivalency is a hallmark of the Trump bullshit machine.

Forget for a moment how badly he’s fucked up the government with his irrational unprofessional and lazy behavior as DOTUS. His behavior and leadership style has redefined our national conversation, doing damage that may take years to survive.

Trump will remind all of his unparalleled assholiness when he comments on the likes of Harris, Warren, Klobuchar and maybe Castro or O’Rourke. He lives to talk shit about political opponents and doesn’t give a shit about the consequences of playing it dirty.

Fuckups will happen. Gaffes made. Trump himself could get double dog dared to do take a stand by Hannity and Coulter and fuck it all up.

Engaging with Trump (and they will when DOTUS taunts them on Twitter) will give the Democrats the opportunity to Judge their candidates’ ability to deal with the man-baby and his poorly informed yet impassioned supporters.

DOTUS will not sneak up on anybody in 2020.

The next Democratic ticket will be well trained, ready and able to beat the Trump crime fand their shady European partners to the finish line, after a stop at the courtroom, where the bad guys will face justice.

Enjoy your evening!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 04:21 AM   #348
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
I did not write or imply that the evangelicals would vote for Harris. Evangelicals did not vote for Hillary either. Hillary still got 230 electoral college votes in the 2016 presidential election.People who voted for Hillary will vote for Harris. Harris just needs to flip three states that Obama won twice back to blue. Those states being Mich, Penn and Wisconsin which has a total of 46 electoral college votes.
Harris will not win the Evangelical vote, and she'll poll lower than hildebeest.
Harris is not "black enough", she's for full-term abortion, she has signed on to eliminate personal cars, jet airliners and the 2nd Amendment, and she's a demonstrable liar to boot.

Quote:
Harris was not the agressor. Harris was a victim. Trump was not a victim he was the agressor, that's the difference.

BAHAAAAAAAAAAA.
Harris wasn't a fucking victim, she was a gold-digger who slept her way to the top.able. That you're on a hooker board claiming Trump "victimized" Stormy Daniels is laugh
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 07:33 AM   #349
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

^^ True dat the political input on this hooker board is a LAUGH
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 03:53 AM   #350
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Harris will not win the Evangelical vote, and she'll poll lower than hildebeest.
Harris is not "black enough", she's for full-term abortion, she has signed on to eliminate personal cars, jet airliners and the 2nd Amendment, and she's a demonstrable liar to boot.

Harris wasn't a fucking victim, she was a gold-digger who slept her way to the top.able. That you're on a hooker board claiming Trump "victimized" Stormy Daniels is laugh
One more time, I did not say or imply that Harris would win the Evangelical vote. Hillary did not win the Evangelical vote and she did finish with 230 electoral votes. Harris can win in all the places that Hillary won. The question for Harris will be can she flip Penn, Mich and Wisconsin back to blue to pick up the other 46 electoral college votes.

What do you mean Harris is not black enough? She has the same complexion as Obama and he beat the repubtards twice by 15 million votes.

Harris was just as much a victim as Gretchen Carlson at Fox or any actress that auditioned for a film produced by Harvey Weistein.

Stormy was a victim in this sense. She was not going to be on the Celebrity apprentice unless she had intercourse with Trump.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 04:14 AM   #351
Mikeross
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

The fake pot smoker and fake mexican. What a combo!
Mikeross is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 10:28 AM   #352
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
One more time, I did not say or imply that Harris would win the Evangelical vote. Hillary did not win the Evangelical vote and she did finish with 230 electoral votes. Harris can win in all the places that Hillary won. The question for Harris will be can she flip Penn, Mich and Wisconsin back to blue to pick up the other 46 electoral college votes.

What do you mean Harris is not black enough? She has the same complexion as Obama and he beat the repubtards twice by 15 million votes.

Harris was just as much a victim as Gretchen Carlson at Fox or any actress that auditioned for a film produced by Harvey Weistein.

Stormy was a victim in this sense. She was not going to be on the Celebrity apprentice unless she had intercourse with Trump.
You're wrong on every count. Neither Harris' father nor mother are "African," and she is a gold digging whore who slept her way to the top while Stormy Daniels made her career choice long before she ever heard of Donald Trump. The Evangelicals and every other American with a shred of human dignity will look at hooker Harris' abortion stance and vote for the "other candidate" even if that candidate is Trump.
Old 02-16-2019, 10:38 AM   #353
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Come on, bruvva, do you have DNA from Harris or Obama?

What part of Harris’s electoral history do you believe to be wrong on every count?

Gold-digging whore? No, man. If you actually participated in the hobby, you’d know the difference. Or at least wouldn’t be so afraid of women.

Folks, this is Day 3 of the first named IBH Megameltdown of the season.

By all indications, we’re in for a wild ride.
Old 02-16-2019, 11:08 AM   #354
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
"We" don't even have Obaminable's original birth certificate, SAT test score, LSAT score, college applications and transcripts, and grade school records .... oh, yea, .... all his yearbooks!!!!

Did the ObaminableS ever produce all of their tax returns with alll schedules and attachments back to tax year 1998?

Having those would be a first good step at utilizing his DNA results for comparisons.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 11:10 AM   #355
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

What part of Harris’s electoral history do you believe to be wrong on every count?

Gold-digging whore? No, man. If you actually participated in the hobby, you’d know the difference. Or at least wouldn’t be so afraid of women.

Folks, this is Day 3 of the first named IBH Megameltdown of the season.

By all indications, we’re in for a wild ride.
Did hooker Harris ever file an assault charge against Willie Brown? No, she took the BMW and continued to blow and go.

And what exactly is the race and ethnicity of a Jamaican? African+Native American+Spanish+Irish+British , etc. Harris ain't black enough, and her recent claims to "fit in" blew up in smoke.
Old 02-16-2019, 11:18 AM   #356
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexdutchman View Post
^^ True dat the political input on this hooker board is a LAUGH
So why do you participate?
Old 02-16-2019, 11:19 AM   #357
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
"We" don't even have Obaminable's original birth certificate, SAT test score, LSAT score, college applications and transcripts, and grade school records .... oh, yea, .... all his yearbooks!!!!

Did the ObaminableS ever produce all of their tax returns with alll schedules and attachments back to tax year 1998?

Having those would be a first good step at utilizing his DNA results for comparisons.
Birther bullshit has been debunked unequivocally for 10 years.

Yet you hang on, as others in this forum do.

Why?
Old 02-16-2019, 11:23 AM   #358
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Birther bullshit.

The beginning of the Trump bullshit machine.

You’re a charter member LL.
Actually, I'm a "charter member" of the vast majority of decent, equal protection group who believe that if one demands documents from one person they ought to demand them from EVERYONE in the same category and quit "cherry picking" from whom documents are demanded under threat of prosecution.

I do believe in "equal protection"! Too bad you don't! But it's not expected of "Anti-Trumpers"! They are NonConstitutionalists.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 11:25 AM   #359
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Did hooker Harris ever file an assault charge against Willie Brown? No, she took the BMW and continued to blow and go.

And what exactly is the race and ethnicity of a Jamaican? African+Native American+Spanish+Irish+British , etc. Harris ain't black enough, and her recent claims to "fit in" blew up in smoke.
I get it ... you’re marching to the sound of your own dogwhistles.

And your unabashed hostility towards intelligent, powerful women is duly noted, again.

Day 3 continues.
Old 02-16-2019, 11:26 AM   #360
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

The Democrats nominee hasn’t officially announced yet. Bloomberg.
bambino is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women